Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:48 pm
Blood jumped slightly as Sophie walked by. He wasn't expecting her to have followed them upstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:47 am

Moon gave a sheepish grin to Hammer before looking to Col "Did i tell you i managed to get stuck in a keyhole today?" She smiled and laughed slightly before speaking again "Bull and Sissie helped me get out."

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:48 am
"How did you get it stuck?" Col asked with a confused look.

Sophie sighed as she paused in her book and looked at her ceiling sadly. "The ponies in my book are lucky...Will I ever find love too?" she asked no one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:55 am
- OOC: What's going on? -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:10 pm
"well...i kinda got locked out of my bookstore, so i decided that maybe i could unlock it using a little magic, so i stuck my horn into the keyhole and i couldnt get it out....." She blushed slightly from embarassment as she gave a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:13 pm
Hammer looked to Moon with a confused look on his face before speaking "im sorry, but how on earth did you think that was a good idea?"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:53 pm
molly the crazy angel

"Nice to meet ya Mam." Bull said and bowed his head to Discipline.

Discipline gave a smile to Bull "Its nice to meet you Sissie should of told me she was having a guest over" she said giving Sissie a certain look "I'll leave you two alone wile I tend to Rap" with that she left the two little pony's  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Blood curled up slightly trying to force himself to sleep. Normally it took him a long time to sleep and when he did it brought back infuriating memories especially with the time to think beforehand.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:10 pm
Sophie sighed and finally fell asleep.

Bull smiled and looked at Sissie. "Your sister seems nice. Sorry I scared your other sister." he said.

Col snickered. "Well I'm glad it didn't break off." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:15 pm
"yeah, i really thought it would, but im so glad it didnt" She smiled before nodding, then looking slightly embarassed "uh, although, now i think about it, to anyone passing by, it most probably looked kind of wrong while Bull and Sissie were trying to help......Oh god...i hope no one saw."  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:26 pm
"Your shop is in the middle of town,im pretty sure it was hard for anyone to not see....." He laughed slightly as he sat up straight and looked down to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:29 pm
Moon turned bright red before placing her two fron hoofs on her head and panicing "Oh god!!....people are going to think im some sort of weird fetish freak!"  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:35 pm
Hammer suddenly burst out laughing, laying his head on the table again, almost crying before managing to stop himself and giving Moon a grin. "i can imagine the rumors that are going to spread already."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:08 pm
"I hope there not too bad...." Moon sighed before placing her head on the table. "i knew something today was going to backfire on me."  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:23 pm
Hammer shook his head, laughing slightly before nodding "oh, there most probably going to be bad, i dont see how they could be good...."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff