Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:05 am
"Oh..." the winged girl said, "Okay then..." She was honestly a little hurt and saddened by her friend's shroud of mystery, but she shook it away. "So, um, which guest room am I staying in?" Alexia asked.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 am
The wisp just smiled at him and vanished. a final few words echoed. "Vamp wouldn't mind such help. You see, even if the public knows his secret..." He let the end drift off in omen-like warning. He went back to the mansion and told Vamp all that happened. Even about the threat.

"Well, my exposure to the public could either hurt my plans or make them stronger. It all depends on how I play my hand." He sent the wisp to donate a million dollars to different charities. He would work on his image with a plan he had in the works sense before the arena. And everyone would probably still love him If it was out that he was a mutate.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:18 am
Sierra left the doughnut shop, and it was obvious she ate as well as sprinkles still laid on her lips. Looking around, she could tell other people were still looking at her strangely. After all, it was barely sunny yet she had to wear sunglasses or her eyes would bother them more. Amongst the thousands of thoughts blocked off from her headset, she could swear she felt that worried mother..the same one of the the arena... Along with one thought vanishing as if someone or something left them. Makes me wonder if I'm the only telepath..when will I sense someone else sensing my thoughts? This I would welcome.. She thought to herself, fairly lonely. Sure, there were others like her, yet she felt empty never metting another telepath. Nor did it help that the one other friend she had in the area was nowhere around either.

She felt in the need to eat something sweet to stop feeling so bitter, so she went to get another doughnut. Afterwords, she began to wander the streets of New York as she ate quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:08 am
"Either one you can stay in. They are both the same except for minor decoration differences." He said, starting to walk off. "You may explore to your hearts content. I will be in my room..." He said, leaving to his room.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:15 am
"Alright..." the winged mutate said, staring after him. When his door closed, she went into one of the rooms and put her bag down. Alexia pulled out the presents and set them on the bed before leaving the room and the house to explore the grounds.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:25 am
Nick went back to what he usually did in his room, cry and think how worthless he is. It's a surprise he hasn't tried to kill himself or cut himself, the scars already thick from his past life. His window was wide open, his constant sniffling and pouting able to be heard slightly from his outside window...  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:42 am
Alexia heard the crying and looked up at the open window. 'Alex...' she thought sadly. It pained her to hear him crying; she almost felt like crying herself. Her black wings lifted the girl up to the window and she looked inside. "Alex?" she called.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 pm
Alex didn't hear Alexia speak. He was clouded by his own depression to take notice to anything else...  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:08 pm
She climbed in the window and walked over to her friend. "Alex..." the girl said, reaching out to touch his arm, "Please stop crying..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:25 pm
Alex turned to her touch and looked at her, his cheeks flaming red from the tears along with his hazed eyes. He didn't even care that she was in his room right now, he needed someone to cling on to. He wrapped his arms around her waist, still crying. "I'm worthless! I have no power and I have no abilities! I'm just a shell!" he cried, tightly hugging her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:54 pm
Alexia hugged him back and said, "You're not worthless, Alexander. You were afraid of your monster side. It's okay. I'm positive you can still do things that make you matter now. You don't need to be a mutate to matter. Long before this, there were plenty of people, humans, who did something for the world. Everyone matters. Everyone is worth something." She had never had to give anyone this depressed a pep talk before, but she hoped she wasn't horribly failing at it. She wanted Alex to be happy again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:29 pm
Smith chuckled as the shadow-being vanished. "Always so melodramatic. I'd hoped he would have gained a grain of common sense and lost the propensity for attacking random Mutates since the last time we met, but I suppose that was a bit too much to hope for."

He turned around and, strangely, offered his hand to Adrian. "A pleasure to meet you. I am Smith. I believe we've met before, but my incarnations are still trying to sort out whose memories belong where."

((I've been trying to set this up since the original thread, but I never got a chance to bring it out into the open, like with Orion. Carlyle Smith and Abraxas Smith are two mutates that reincarnate in cycles around each other. When one conceives a child, the other dies and reincarnates in said child. This cycle, however, Carlyle (the Smith I roleplay) had a kid before he went into the Arena. For the first time in the history of the line (which extends back well over a thousand years) Carlyle and his son Abraxas were the only two Smiths in the world. While Abraxas stayed with his mother, Smith was fighting in the Arena. Unfortunately, both the mother and Abraxas died in a car accident just after Carlyle was released from the Arena. Normally Abraxas would have jumped to the nearest male genetic relative other than Smith and piggybacked as an unnoticed second personality, but at the time of death there were no male-line descendants available for Abraxas to inhabit, so he took Carlyle. This resulted in the two personalities' mutations combining in such a way that Smith has the memories of both himself and his father/son, and will return to his default age of 22 every December 4th (the day Abraxas died).))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:41 pm
((Urgh...Is there a tl;dr version I could take a look at instead....?))
((And sorry for not posting sooner. I got like a bazillion new games for Christmas including Assassin's Creed Revelations and Kirby: Return to Dreamland. :3 ))

Adrian deadpanned. "What. I know my stay wasn't long compared to some other mutates down there, but come on, man! We got bought by the same douchebag! You tried to get me to play boyfriend to your bipolar psycho-buddy and feed me shrimp flavored meat jam while I was broken, bedridden wreck!"

((And in response to your sig: Ringception?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:08 pm
((TLDR: blah blah blah backstory blah blah blah SMITH IS NOW IMMORTAL.))

Smith reached out, grabbed Adrian's hand, pumped it once, and released. "Due to a complex set of circumstances I am both semiamnesiac and immortal. Or, to be precise, I have two recursively-reincarnate spirits inhabiting one body at the moment and it's probably going to take me another twenty years or so to sort through all the memories and make sure that I'm not mistaking you for an ancestor I met six hundred years ago."

((That's more common than you'd think in DF. I have 47 different 'Artifact'-designated items in my current region22 fortress ('Boatmurdered,' in tribute to the DFLP of the same name) and almost half of them contain images of themselves. I've got one craftsdwarf right now that I'm trying to glitch to see if he can create something like Planepacked. Shouldn't take too long.))

((Posting stoppage is fine, though if I may recommend a course of action: Asscreed Revelations is dead easy once you get the Mediterranean Defense metagame going strong, and if you play your cards right you can easily lock the Templars out of Constantinopoli by Sequence 5. Always have recruits out on missions, always assign level 10 recruits to specific cities, and NEVER have a level 10 assassin as the den leader in any specific city unless the other four slots are filled, because that's a waste of potential.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:18 pm
((Ah, Boatmurdered. That was a fun LP. The sheer "what the ******** were you people doing?!" that came about every time someone new started their turn was always good fun. And you know there are one or two other DFLPs, right?))

((And don't worry, I always have recruits on the job. No need to tell me twice. ninja ))

"Er, right then..." Adrian said as his arm was pumped furiously and felt like it was going to fall off. "And no...no you've got the right guy....Unless you know any other winged and horned guys from six hundred years ago by the name of Adrian...."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games