Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
pokemon gijinka rp ((open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so would you join?
  yes
  no
  CAKE!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:00 pm
Vincent blocked the ember attack by firing two shadow balls at Luke. "I won't make the mistake of underestimating you like I did with your friend."He said as he tried to use hyponsis again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:13 pm
Bell blushed and beamed when Rock said she had been helpful. "Thank you Rock." she said happily then watched the battle and paid attention to the moves Vincent was using.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 pm
Luke was able to dodge one but got hit by the second one. The battle wasn't on his side right now. Luke then replicated with another ember on the second shadow ball, the one that hit him. However, after executing his attack he fell asleep to Vincent's hypnosis. Rock growled a little. He was determined to win this battle, he couldn't afford losing, not right now. He looked down to Bell. " I know you hate fighting, I can see that... But I will need your help in this very moment. Grab as much courage as you can and get ready. When I call Luke back, it will be your turn. Believe in our team. Imagine what they have been through and help them out. I will be here and try and help you as much as I can... I'm trusting you, Bell." Rock told Bell as he looked at Luke, asleep on the battlefield. A few more hits like he suffered already and he would be out like Hugo.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 pm
Vincent smirked. "Its over..." He said using nasty plot twice before firing off a dark pulse at Luke. "You've fought well kid....but your not ready for the big leagues yet!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:26 pm
alexis decided to watch the battle. she hated to see people fight for no logical reason."whats the point of them fighting each other? what do you accomplish?" she asked rosa

trying to not watch the the fight sammy saw a bannette in a tree and went to say hi.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:27 pm
Luke woke up after the second nasty plot and was able to place a well placed ember before getting hit full force be the dark pulse. Rock called back his charmander. "Bell, it's your turn. Hit him nice and hard. You don't need much more to do, only one hit with that ice beam or surf, and you should be alright." Rock said as he prepared himself with a hyper potion in one hand, an ultra ball in the other.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:33 pm
Vincent laughed as he floated up into the air. "Done already?" He said crossing his arms and watching  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:43 am
Bell gulped but had a determined face. She then closed her eyes and concentrated on the water in the air. She took it and made a good sized wave and sent surf at Vincent.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:14 pm
Gelo sat watching the two people and pokemon battle he was intreigued by it."Seems fun"he said watching from the bush  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:16 pm
Vincent smirked. "Shes inexperienced! Time to lose!" He said firing two shadow balls before charging after them as he charged up another one  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:27 pm
Bell frowned and put up her hands and sent an Ice Beam at him. The beam froze the shadow balls and sent them back at him with the force of her attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:37 pm
Vincent laughed and used a dark pulse and shattered the shadow balls as he kept the other shadow ball in his hand. "Your going down kid!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:55 pm
Bell glared and got more confidence. She decided to do another Surf and then used Ice Beam to freeze it. She then used a powerful tackle to send it at him very fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:49 pm
"Keep it going, you're doing a great job." Rock shouted behind her in support. He was there to give her any help she needed, in case she was wounded. He also kept the ultra ball ready. When he would see the spiritomb start to get tired, it would be the end of the battle.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image
“For it is a land of illusion, a place in the mind, a
shimmering mirage of riches and mystery and death.”

Sionna had been watching the battle, but soon grew bored. She walked to the side of the road that was unoccupied by the other trainers and unknown pokemon and glances around. "Carrie?"

User Image
“These illusions have distorted its
landscape and contorted its history.”

- Richard E. Lingenfelter

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items