Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/01
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:17 am
smokey and the bandit woot! pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:07 pm
He's like one of my favourite things to randomly namedrop xp
Misssty af for me today got the town looking like silent hill, these are positive changes.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:29 am
I delivered pizza to gilligan from gilligans island when i was working at little ceasars in college here in wv.. he gave me a 5 dollar tip and was wearing a powder blue with white line little track suit lol. he had a cute little green with white trim house with a tinier version next to it for his daughter. a long drive way and little ponds on either side of driveway for each house. cute af lil home place. my claim to being near a famous person xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:36 am
Thats actually so cool User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I love having lil experiences that completely crystalise in your head, my closest one to that is I met Peter Capaldi who played Dr Who in a Cardiff Starbucks lol.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:46 am
Finally got started on holiday shopping, costing so much already sweatdrop
I just want to get it all finished so I know how much money I have left.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:34 am
It's December!
25 days until I can relax and get everything on sale gaia_gaiagold  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:35 am
Going to eat so many cookies for Christmas. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:47 pm
whewww doggies. i was trying to not get into season of discovery on wow but a couple of my wow guildies were not wanting to join a guild there unless we had another one named after our classic home so.. i got on.. only to make a guild mind u.. ofc.. and now i got all the professions learned.. and a wand.. well i still need first aid. and few more guild sigs to go to be official.. now i guess i better lvl to where my tailor can make bags.. and my skinning needs a few more beasts...

i'm alost cause.. its too late.. i'm in.. rofl

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:48 pm
whewww doggies. i was trying to not get into season of discovery on wow but a couple of my wow guildies were not wanting to join a guild there unless we had another one named after our classic home so.. i got on.. only to make a guild mind u.. ofc.. and now i got all the professions learned.. and a wand.. well i still need first aid. and few more guild sigs to go to be official.. now i guess i better lvl to where my tailor can make bags.. and my skinning needs a few more beasts...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:50 am
I'm gonna be doing the same, get some junk in me and call it soft bulking razz
I looove baking Christmas cookies biggrin  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:14 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

haha god speed wow warrior.
i'm acting like i've deliberately chose not to participate but i have no business there. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:47 am
Gooood morning! got the guild made on season of discovery wow. lord help meh i'm in here lvling lol  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:38 am
i have too much to do in games atm lol. but i gotta go unload that trailer of stuff we moved out of our old house flipping b4 i get back to it. good lovely morning fellow nerds! i'm off to do the things. i think caffeine may be necessary. rose black tea in my future nyaaaaaa! cat_twisted cat_twisted cat_twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:04 am
Ayoooo
Finally got time to come on here properly, been reseting poll and posting from my phone while in work the last few days User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Blizzard app keeps insisting I try wow because I have Diablo installed lol, hee hee no matter where you go you wind up a guild captain User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've dived back into the Fallout NV DLCs lately with a new courier so that will take up another 100 hours of my time.
Need to make some time to read more though because I just bought "The Selfishness of Others - An Essay on the Fear of Narcissism" by Kristin Dombek.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:29 am
Back at it again with the poll reset.  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games