Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:17 pm
SIlenceer lunged at Rester. They were fighting with mass intensity, but he was obviously winning. "Listen little bro," Silencer said. "Our blades can actually upgrade. And I've upgraded mine. Of couirse, you cant. GUARDIAN BLADE REALSESE!" SIlencer's sword looked.... different. SOPrt of. Tact saw from above. "Oh god, he needs my help." he said. Suddenly, Aquila fired the rock near him. Tact jumpe back and slashed Aquila, but missed. Aquila took out a giant gun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:36 pm
"sir...my father lives on an apartment near here school...I can take you to him if you want..." Kumi said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

elemanic67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:17 pm
yuki_snow114
Name: elemanic (ele for short)
Side: (Good, Evil or None O.O) a little of both
Race: unknown
Weapons: 2 swords, a bow and arrows, a whip, and a reinforce gauntlets with blades
Courses: elemental control, swordsmanship, shapeshifting, and slaying
Appearance: blonde, green eyes, 5ft 10in.
Personality:usually cheery and dislikes sad people and tries hard to cheer them up. will be serious only when absolutly necissary
Bio:was found in a field as a baby and raised by demon hunters
Dorm:67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:54 pm
Rester escaped SIlencer and fled for ther cave. There TAct threw Aquila gone. and they ran for it. "What are you doing here?!" shouted REster as they ran. "Saving you r sorry butt!" shouted TAct backed. "Why else?"  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:18 pm
elemanic67
yuki_snow114
Name: elemanic (ele for short)
Side: (Good, Evil or None O.O) a little of both
Race: unknown
Weapons: 2 swords, a bow and arrows, a whip, and a reinforce gauntlets with blades
Courses: elemental control, swordsmanship, shapeshifting, and slaying
Appearance: blonde, green eyes, 5ft 10in.
Personality:usually cheery and dislikes sad people and tries hard to cheer them up. will be serious only when absolutly necissary
Bio:was found in a field as a baby and raised by demon hunters
Dorm:67
((okay...you can start rping...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:05 pm
((is anyone going to post here anymore?! stressed ))  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:17 am
((I really hate it when people join then they don't reply...>o
"Ryu...think we should... well...go after the two troublemakers?" Joey asked Ryu as they walk through the halls "no way...I don't think Rester and Tact would even be happy to see us... " Ryu replied, Joey sighed "sure is boring..." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:51 pm
TAct doubled up and split up with Rester at a turn. He would go gather reinforcemenments. He ran all the way back, and was pretty messed up when he creaked open the gates. At the gates, he collapsed, ands fell unconcious.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:14 am
As Ryu and Joey was walking they saw Tact "Oh sh*t! Tact!" they both said "lets hurry! and find Kumi!" Joey said carrying Tact on his back, comes running and calling her everywhere.

When Kumi heard her name being called she imidiately went over to Joey and Ryu "wh-what happened to Tact" she asked "we don't know..."they both replied "I'll heal him!" she said closing her eyes and placing her hand to Tact's chest a red light appeared and healed every little bit of Tact's wounds.

((was it really Tact? Or was it Rester?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:13 pm
((I aint a godmoder. It so really TAct.))

TAct woke up, first unaware of his whereabouts, and when he saw Kumi, thinking she was Aquila, he punched her right in the nose. Then seeing Ryu, he thought he was silencer and then whammed him min the head. Then he finally knew where he was. "Uh oh..." he said, as and angry Kumi and Ryu came.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:43 pm
"ow my nose...DAMN YOU!!!" She said shaking Tact angrily "Kumi try to calm down...remember...your temper..." Ryu said trying to calm Kumi down, Kumi glanced at him and shout at him "Get out of this!" he meeped, she turned back at Tact and said "I healed Your wounds and this is how you thank me?! Now I'm really regreting to heal you!!! You JERK!" she kept shaking Tact till her temper was already down "dare do that again you're dead..." she said.

Ryu whispered to Joey "Kumi's really scary when she's mad..." then Joey whispered back "you have no idea...she put me into the hospital for 2 weeks when she was mad at me..." Kumi heard them "shut up!" she said the two boys stood still "oh...Tact, do that again, prepare to die...that's your only warning, okay?" Ryu said smiling, but twitching at Tact 'wow...Ryu can easily control his temper unlike Kumi...' Joey thought.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:38 pm
Tact thought tactically. It was easy, since his name was Tact. He could use this to his advantage. Kumi would definitely chase him if she wanted to kill him, unless iof she had her guns! He spotted them around her shirt. He could run right out, and then they would have to stay as reinforcements. Okay, it was settled. "I must be crazy," he muttered. He grabbed both Kumi's gun, then kicked her head straight up, hobbled up, and prepared to run the hell out of him.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:15 am
"you're dead!!!" she said chasing Tact "Wait forus Kumi!" Joey and Ryu said chasing after Kumi and Tact "Tact! Don't even think about using my guns! It's in my family for generations! give it back!!!" Kumi said as she chase Tact.

Ray walked out of his dorm and saw Tact run passed him then Kumi, Ryu and then Joey"JOEY! What's goin on?" Ray asked Joey "It's Tact! He just grabbed Kumi's gun!" Ray jawdopped and followed them right away "Give my sister's gun back!" Ray said as he follows the four.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:07 pm
Tact ran like crazy. WIth 1, 2, 3, 4 peopel chasing him, it seemed like it was a cartoon. So he dived into the water. He hoped they could swim. He reached and then opened a hatchet at the bottom of the water, then waited for them to catch up.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:03 am
Kumi, Ryu, Joey and Ray was in a red bubble when the bubble pop Kumi jumped on top of Tact, she jumped backwards and leaned over to Tact "my gun..." she said in a creepy voice, she was also twitching when she was looking at him.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games