Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Kalium19

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:14 am
I hate people who tell me I got to wear a burka so I won't go to hell. I hate men that think they should oppress women to be "real men" even more. scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:53 am
Kalium19
I hate people who tell me I got to wear a burka so I won't go to hell. I hate men that think they should oppress women to be "real men" even more. scream
burka?  

Darthspanky

apparent iridium

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:35 pm
ARRGHHHH!!! WHY DONT YOU JUST STFU RYANNNN!!!! I. DONT. CARE. ABOUT YOUR BLOODY NEW PHONE BECAUSE I AM GETTING A 4GB NEW SILVER IPOD NANO FOR CHRISTMAS AND I KNOW BECAUSE IVE SEEN IT SO WHY DOBT YOU JUST SHUT UP YOU POPUS TW*T!

<--End Rant-->  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:54 pm
I'm at this new technical school and they demand attendance or they will dock off of your grade 5 points off the top. It's in Utah. and i'm not a resident. and the only way you can get an excused absense is if you have a doctors note. I don't have money for a doctor nore do i have the insurance. I think these rules are ridiculous. sigh confused  

Saki Shadow

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Dana's at a major stress level. D:

My IRL friend Trevor, the guy who's missing, has a 3 year old daughter. Well, I couldn't take her just yet, even though I'm the Godmother. The courts are soooo gonna get hell from me....anyways. Well I had to bribe his aunt to take her in, with 200 dollar check each week as long as she has her. Well, I hate how she's making herself sound like a ******** saint to his mother. His mother thinks that I just won't take her now. Please, I would be happy to have her, if the court would let me, but they won't. rolleyes

So, I'm debating whether or not to call his mother tomorrow and tell her what's really going on, and that her ex-husband, his dad, would take his daughter til either I can or til he comes home, for free even. Should I do it?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:27 am
Thank goodness for this thread.. -Exhales.-

I ******** hate my sister and my "father" right now, I hate the current situation that I'm in and I hate how I don't know what the ******** to do about anything.

I thought had everything all sorted out and was close to going about it but they had to go and get messed up. THANK YOU SO MUCH, KARMA. ><;

User Image

Panda Plushie!

Low Calorie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:51 am
I'm mad that I don't have anything to rant about right now!!! evil Gah. o_o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:06 am
i hate drama an people that just dont understand an i REALLY hate not knowing whats going on...  

has_been_deleted

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:04 am
After a full goddamn day of sad talk and emo talk, finding out some people haven't been contacting me cause they're actually dead.
My sensei is being buried tomorrow.
It's dark when I GO to school and When I get back home.
Its under zero all the time,and still no snow
The family feud that started twenty years back when grandma shattered uncle's dream twenty years ago and caused him to go to the worst two prisons in belgium for two and a half years.
wich comes back to break out as war in the family.
My best friends are all in relations and thusly have no time for me.

Oh and just now I had the loveliest message in a while,something about time seems to ******** around with me since my clock sopped.
It was the worst and now I'm going to replace the batteries in that gunclock.

In other words Hello wintery depression  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:48 am
I got to go to Wonkaland 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Rainbow Cherry

Wicked Cheshire Kitten

Demonic Kitten

14,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:03 pm
I hate people who act up in school just because they can and disrupt everyone else! stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:43 pm
i wish i had better parents....ones who wouldn't had put my life through a living hell after 9/11 and who would at least not yell at you when you explain things....  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:02 pm
I wish i was ******** dead i'm tired of my parents and this whole tired bs. They act like ******** 12 yr olds i've finally cracked and started yelling everyone in my house telling them what i truly think about there god damn ways. I want the ******** out of this ******** place and go somewhere that won't screw up the rest of my ******** life.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:16 pm
Angie moo
I wish i was ******** dead i'm tired of my parents and this whole tired bs. They act like ******** 12 yr olds i've finally cracked and started yelling everyone in my house telling them what i truly think about there god damn ways. I want the ******** out of this ******** place and go somewhere that won't screw up the rest of my ******** life.

You'll graduate sometime. D: *hugs*  

Dana Pixie Stix

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games