Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Ohio Singles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joey Sifer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:09 am
(No need to worry bout it, i graduated from Reading high, and i still cant spell worth crap) I respect your oppinion greatly. I have thought many a night on the subject of sexism, but i was raised that no matter the circemstances, a man must never hit or perposely harm a woman. It is not that i see us as different, but that i respect you more for who you are in society. I have been in many abusive relationships where my girlfriend had a suicidal tendancy, and it made her feel better by releasing the anger she stored on me. A while ago my girl wanted me to get an eyebrow peircing, and i had no complaints bout it, but the thing is i had no money. She knew a thing or two bout peircing, and opted to do it for me for free. What i didnt know is that she was ganna use a yarn needle, a hammer and a fork to get the job done. I guess i was always a glutant for punishment, but man did it hurt. And she hit a major vein leading to my brain on freaking purpose...hence the mental slowness. lol. But in this tiny imbreed town of Reading, you either got real bad case of major sluts, or you got the occasional twisted girl that derives pleasure from inflicting pain on me. Its like being traped in hell, but with insane women that litteraly attack you. Dont have my license yet, so im stuck. But thank you for the complement, and also for the kind words. I too wish yas the best of luck finding that right guy that people seem to be fond of talkin bout.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:14 am
I love being single. no more chronic bitching fo meeeee!!!!!!1 domokun  

Kosuke`

Bigred502

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:35 am
me from cinti woooowooowoowoo!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:49 am
Bigred502
me from cinti woooowooowoowoo!
Horay, a person from cincinnati. (Aplauds)  

Joey Sifer

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:51 am
Well...I'm single again...
I'm trying not to get depressed.
www.xanga.com/painfulemotions  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:45 pm
I was and still am single.. It's fun! ^^ You get to windowshop and have all the crushes you want! ^^ I have like five and they all have a similar traite.... LONG HAIR!! whee whee whee  

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200

nightsky03

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:51 am
Joey Sifer
inuyasha_lover419
nightsky03
inuyasha_lover419
nightsky03
single and been that way for about 2 years... if your counting the last guy as a boyfriend.... if not then 4 years....
yes i know how can you be 20, live on a college campus, and be single, easy, if most of the guys you meet are more interested in one night stands than relationships, and the ones not interseted are interested in thier school work, and all the others i haven't found yet... sigh....

Tell me about it... guys...grr... ohh well hope you find a serious relationship.

thank you, wishes your relationship best of luck, and happiness....

Thank you so much smile you 2... Just remember, guy's are our pawns...We can put them where we want, but only if we play the game right wink hehe
Woa woa woa, back it down a sec. Guys arnt all about that stuff, just the majority. There are some of us that value a good relationship, but are just 'pawns' so to speak. We might be fun for a time, but when you girls find a better one, then you dump us for the ginaric(I have no idea how to spell that word, obviously) guy with big muscles and no brain. Its harder to find a genuine girl then it is to find a sencitive guy. I speak from great experiance.

hmm.. i think it is equally hard for guys as it is for girls... there are girl players and boy players and I perfer to stay away from both.

and thanks I loved my sig too before an admin went phyco on me you could see it, it wasn't even too long or innaprortiat...  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:46 pm
AnimeGuy420
Well...I'm single again...
I'm trying not to get depressed.
www.xanga.com/painfulemotions
*Comforts* So am I as of the second day of school this year  

Sonnestark

DanPro05

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:18 pm
being single sucks its so boring and depressing....  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:39 am
indeed it is..  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:47 am
videogamesupermaster
being single sucks its so boring and depressing....

I think I accepted it as my umm...life  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:56 am
im single and looking, (even though girls wont stop touching me). im looking for one that wants to get to know me not just get in my pants.

I cant find ne one that makes me feel complete cry  

dets89

Heikki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:41 am
LadyInu273
heh sweatdrop yeah been single for i believe 3 or 4 years... Umm.. not really looking atm.. All my b/f's was assholes and well yeah.. not looking for a fight.

sad really because... I would really want someone there to hold me sometimes...grr lets kept that to ourselfs heh...

For a long time I had problems dating guys. Then I imported one and no more problems now. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:09 pm
single cry ...and looking.....  

Dragonfly08

FaithDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:55 am
looking for a guy that last langer then a month
any one live around gahana or Pataskala  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash