Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

darky_ivy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:09 pm
walks along the corridor"la lala lala la"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:22 pm
Night fell as she walked in the courtyard outside the school. As the full moon rose in the sky, a rustling noise came from the left side. Trista quickly turned.

Mari walked out of the shadows. "Lady Trista, have you..."

Trista sighed in relief and answered, "No, I haven't."

Mari walked to the left of Trista. Looking down at the ground, she said,"You know, you really should. Before they come looking for you."

Trista watched Mari out of the corner of her eye. Mari was different tonight, but it was routine now. She was like this every full moon, every time Trista was required to report to Derek.

"Mari...I'm tired of having to report..."

Mari looked up, tears in her eyes. "I know, I know, but..."

"I wasn't finished. I'm tired of having to report, but for you, I will. I don't want to see you suffer...not anymore than you have to."

Making the proper signs in the air, Trista spoke the words to open the way to Derek. "Semita Derek."

To the untrained eye, those words seemed to have no effect. It would only be several seconds after, when they realize no one stood in that place anymore, that they would realize something had indeed happened. A portal to the demon realm, a space of utter darkness, had appeared and disappeared in the blink of an eye.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:43 pm
Rez was sitting in his drom on his bed and looked out the window and a shiver went through his spine,"..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:24 pm
Craven sighed looking up to the full moon. 'Somethings off, somethings wrong in the school.' She ran toward the dorms. 'Whats going on?' She questioned herself. Running through the halls she looked for anything out of place. 'Come on, where is it?' She started to become frustrated. "I hate school." she growled under her breath.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:11 pm
Mika looked up to the moon "i wish i could be a full demon then i wouldnt have to put up with this weak night" Mika grummbled she continued to stare are the moon in an angry gaze  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:26 pm
Rianna laughed. "You really hate the full moon, it appears. Anyways, I'm just trying to sustain being sane." Rianna holds up a now almost empty packet of blood, and then drops it, a glazed over look in her eyes.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:39 pm
"Trista Charon reporting."

"Mari, personal servant, present."

The entire place was in shadows. Not a speck of light shown in the entire place.

A baritone voice spoke from somewhere in the seeming void, "So you do still care about Mari? But I knew that..."

Trista frowned. Her conversations with Derek were always like this.

He laughed. "Now, now, Trista, dear, don't frown. It doesn't look nice on your face."

Trista grimaced, mad at herself for forgetting the fact that Derek could see in this darkness.

"But now, back to business. What do you have to report?"

Trista cleared her throat. "Successfully accepted at new school. This is indeed a school of all races. Half-demons come to this school and they find it...comforting. Several new students arrived in the last few weeks."

"Half-demons, did you say?"

"Yes."

"I should have known. You are too nice...too nice to get this job accomplished. Well, it doesn't matter for now. I'll let Them track the students and we can discuss that later. Is that all?"

Trista bowed her head slightly. "End report. Semita school."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:58 pm
Rianna woke up in a dark place, and realized that she was in her mind. Everything was fuzzy, but she could make out the outline of two figures. As she listened in, she heard something with the words "too nice," "Them,""students," and "discuss." Rianna then saw one of them leave, and all went black.

When she came to, she found herself on her bed, her mirror uncovered. Her two half's were staring at her, both with concern in their eyes. Her vampire self, Tirane, spoke first. "You went into a trance again, so I took over while Nataline teleported you here." Nataline nodded. "Someone or something opened a portal nearby. That may have caused you to go into your defensive state." Rianna nodded, her head throbbing with pain. "Can one of you make me some tea, while the other get me some aspirin?" Both nodded, came out of the mirror like ghosts, and did what they were asked to do.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:10 pm
Mika looked around Rianna had jsut dissapeared she shrugged and looked back to the moon to find it gone "What the?" Mika wondered she looked at her self she was back in her hanyou state "Ok this is wierd its the night of a full moon and there is no moon and im in my hanyou form" Mika thought she sniffed around and soon found Rianna's scent she followed it to a balcany and jumped up she looked in to see Rianna she could feel other presences in the room but who or what Mika didnt know she saw Rianna on her bed "Rianna are you ok? weres the moon?" Mika asked  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:43 pm
Rianna picked up her head from her pillow, saw Mika, and smiled. "Rianna, are you ok? Where's the moon??" " I'm perfectly ok. I just have a headache. As for the moon...." Rianna looked outside. The moon was indeed missing. As she layed back down, Tirane came back with her aspirin, and Nataline came with a tea kettle, cups, and cups filled with lemon, milk, and sugar cubes. " I thought I felt another presence in the room, so I made extra," Nataline said with a smile. "Oh, Mika. These are my other halves, Nataline (curtsies) and Tirane (smiles, fangs showing)."  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:03 pm
Mika gave a toothy grin "Well at least i dont have to put up with this stupid night anymore" Mika said happily "No more human night!" Mika shouted as she spun around smiling "WEEEEEEE!!!" Mika sang still spinning  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:39 pm
Rianna laughed, took her aspirin, and fell asleep. Tonight was rough, and she needed to rest up for tomorrow.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:45 pm
Mika sat in corner of Rianna's room not trusting the night outside the room she decided to stay were she was for the night  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:54 pm
As daybreak came, Rianna woke up, and shut the curtains. The sun was streaming on her face, and she didn't like to be woken up like that. Rianna sat up, and saw Mika in her recliner in the corner, curled up. Rianna grabbed the nearest blanket, and threw it over Mika's body. Rianna then got out her tea pot, and filled it up with water. She then put the pot on to boil, and reached for a cup and tea bag.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:55 pm
Stepping out of the portal, Trista looked around and found herself in the school courtyard. She looked around, and seeing no one in sight, she closed the portal.

She rubbed her left temple slightly, feeling a splitting headache coming on. "Mari?"

Mari silently appeared beside her. "Lady Trista?"

Just as Trista was about to speak, a wave of nausea came over her. She stood still for a few moments, trying to overcome the feeling.

The feeling soon passed. Trista began walking again in the chilly courtyard. She wasn't ready to go back to her dorm room yet. It felt too oppressive. "Mari, would you mind compiling information on the half-demons at this school? Give it to Them when they ask for it."

Mari watched Trista attentively. "Of course. Are you sure...are you sure you're all right?"

Trista waved Mari away. "Yes, yes. Just go do as I asked. If you need me, you know where to find me."

Mari disappeared from the courtyard, leaving Trista to feel very lonely indeed. It's been a long day and I have yet to actually unlock any portion of that book. On top of that, Them are going to be around, which is never a good thing. I'm sure they'll be undetectable as they always are, but knowing that they're watching has always given me a creepy feeling. They are...I don't even know what they are...but it's not good news.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games