Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:04 pm
Just a warning, I'll be in and out of here. I have some Super Smash Brothers to play.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:06 pm
Slim95
Shadow-Savant
Except for maybe a couple of the maids. Like Unda for agreeing to be in it and then having his picture exposed to the ATG. . .

Yes! xd

Oh! Slim has a story!:

Once upon a time in the phunkeh thread, Slim was telling everyone about a picture she had drawn of herself in a french maid's uniform for the Bitter Old Maids Club. Undakai overheard the conversation, and promised to join the club if he could see himself in a maid's costume................Slim heartily agreed, and jumped to it with much giggling.

I can't join, but I'd enjoy seeing it if you could draw my ANnA form in a maid's dress. 3nodding (Alien Ninja Aquabunny = ANnA)  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:07 pm
Shadow-Savant
Slim95
Shadow-Savant
Except for maybe a couple of the maids. Like Unda for agreeing to be in it and then having his picture exposed to the ATG. . .

Yes! xd

Oh! Slim has a story!:

Once upon a time in the phunkeh thread, Slim was telling everyone about a picture she had drawn of herself in a french maid's uniform for the Bitter Old Maids Club. Undakai overheard the conversation, and promised to join the club if he could see himself in a maid's costume................Slim heartily agreed, and jumped to it with much giggling.

I can't join, but I'd enjoy seeing it if you could draw my ANnA form in a maid's dress. 3nodding (Alien Ninja Aquabunny = ANnA)

Why, is that a challenge? *cracks knuckles*

Unfortunately, I have to log off for pretty much the rest of the day. Today is Procrastination Day! (Sunday) I have a lot of homework to finish and comics to doodle.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:09 pm
Omochii
If you think that's bad Flea, have you seen Jaft and Pancake in Jaft's GMT + Lots-of-other-things thread?

Oh, I probably don't want to. sweatdrop
Can I wear a maid outfit? I'll pay for it... ninja

Nevermind! Education m'dear! *hits you with the Stick of Knowledge*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pebermynte

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:13 pm
ZOMG FLEA!
Omochii
If you think that's bad Flea, have you seen Jaft and Pancake in Jaft's GMT + Lots-of-other-things thread?

Nevermind! Education m'dear! *hits you with the Stick of Success*

I'd love to draw you in a maid's outfit! (you'd look so pretty heart 3nodding heart )

Oi. I have a LOT of drawing to do. (Comic, Flea, Savant, not to mention 2 other paid commissions) biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:15 pm
Slim95
ZOMG FLEA!
Omochii

Nevermind! Education m'dear! *hits you with the Stick of Success*

I'd love to draw you in a maid's outfit! (you'd look so pretty heart 3nodding heart )

Oi. I have a LOT of drawing to do. (Comic, Flea, Savant, not to mention 2 other paid commissions) biggrin

Thanks! mrgreen You can procrastinate on me until your homework and paid commissions and whatnot are done you know, I'm no slave driver.  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:20 pm
*looks around to make sure Jaft is offline* That's why you have to save me........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:20 pm
=O Is Shadow supporting procrastination?

*Steals Flea's stick and hits Shadow on the head* Knowledge is good, knowledge is good. Go learn Sleem, learn!  

Omochii

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:26 pm
Omochii

*Steals Flea's stick and hits Shadow on the head* Knowledge is good, knowledge is good. Go learn Sleem, learn!

I didn't say not to learn, I said to procrastinate on me and take care of homework first! I was saying to take care of obligations before gifts. . . rolleyes

My head. . . cry  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:31 pm
Shadow-Savant
I didn't say not to learn, I said to procrastinate on me and take care of homework first! I was saying to take care of obligations before gifts. . . rolleyes

My head. . . cry
Ahahahaha, sorry Shadow. I read it wrong. Thought it said "procrastinate on me" as in, use me to procrastinate. ^^;;

I'm such a hypocrite anyway. I'm procrastinating at this precise moment. 3nodding  

Omochii

Pebermynte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:34 pm
Omochii

Oi! That's mine! scream

And thank you very muchly. Slim! heart How much?

Still though - *steals stick back from Omo* Knowledge! Learning! Mind! Aren't you excited?!

*procrastinates 90% of his waking hours*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:38 pm
Ever so sorry, Flea. It's hard to find your own stick these days >.>

Slim's got them all: a whole cupboard full of them confused

Ah...knowledge is good, but procrastination is better.  

Omochii

Pebermynte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:47 pm
Omochii
Ever so sorry, Flea. It's hard to find your own stick these days >.>

Slim's got them all: a whole cupboard full of them confused

Ah...knowledge is good, but procrastination is better.

*puts a curtain around his stick cupboard* ninja

I'm torn between the two. *cry* I'm always procrastinating, but knowledge (especially useless knowledge) is like candy - which should tell you quite a bit, since I have a root canal Tuesday. >>

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:48 pm
I decide go to sleep early and wake up late, and I miss a story about me?!?! D:

Damn you sleep!

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:51 pm
Story?! Where? >.>

Sorry Flea, I'm unaware of what root canal is. Perhaps it is my lack of knowledge, which just goes to show how much I need that stick. domokun  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games