Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:18 pm
Rina:>>
"Nashi, you dont know what ice cream is do you? well guess what, today's your lucky day. we're gonna get you ice cream! foreward march!" she laughed  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:20 pm
Nashi: "no i know what ice cream is i just didnt know why you said 'hint hint' that is all" she smiled

Kia: "yea Rina didnt you know that god?" she said sarcasticly  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:23 pm
"well it's not like i read minds or anything.... wait. yeah i do. scratch that! lets just go get ice cream.!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:27 pm
Nashi: she laughed "ok fine with me" she started walking alongside Luke

Kia: She yawned and walked beside Rina "hope it aint far cause i hate walking far"  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:32 pm
"so we'll ride.... Luke?"

Luke:>>
"fine. which one this time?" instead of waiting for an answer he changed form.

"climb on" and she turned toward a huge horse (big enough for 4 people)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:33 pm
Nashi: she climbed on top and kia got on behind her and she felt him canter at a fast pace after Rina had gotten on  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:34 pm
"i always did want a pony for Christmas..." she laughed  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:36 pm
Nashi: she laughed "this is no pony" she said jokingly.
they reached the ice cream shop

Kia: she went inside and got her icecream and sat at a table for 4  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:38 pm
"ice cream is the best... damn, i guess i should bring some back for Zid huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:48 pm
(( you all hav a party with out me i see how it is )
Zid hah i killed more then u ziger these knief r really good  

killerheart

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:27 pm
Amie watched everyone ride/run off slightly confused. There must be more than one kind of vampire out there, because her kind couldn't change form or eat human foods. No loss for her though, she could do other things. Smiling, Amie went off on her own hunt, finding a serial killer somewhere on the other end of town. After killing him, she sealed the wound and created a murder scene for the mortal polic to try and crack. Feeling refreshed, Amie flew way up in the sky, and silently called her friends. While watching the ice cream parlor, a flying horse flew into view, carrying two wolves on her back. Flying alongside was a falcon. 'Long time no see, friends.' 'What new, highness?' 'Oh nothing Peggy, just lonesome, as usual. Part of being between three worlds, such as I am. How fares the animal world?' 'They miss their queen, everyone asks when you will return.' 'Not until I find the one who did this to me, and the search ins't faring well. Methinks someone here knows more than they tell. The investigation goes on.'  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:01 pm
"who knows more then they let on Amie? i didn't know you could talk to animals" -watching Amie and her animals from a tree top-  

silver.for.secrets

killerheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:34 pm
( zid and ziger come back wit alor of blood ) zid>> well ive got something to drink for a while lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:07 pm
"I'm not sure yet, Rina, but I must find out, or I can never return home." Amie absentmindedly stroked Hardcore the Falcon's breast as she thought. "I was raised in the forests by a wolf pack. It was in the forest where I was attacked. Nearly draining me, the vampire tried to leave, but I wouldn't let him, I didn't know what he'd done to me. Then he turned me. My pack was kind enough to let me stay, but many other creatures in the forest wouldn't. So I left to find out who the creature was that turned me. With only his story to guide me, what I could catch, I set out to find him, maybe even kill him, to avenge the life he ruined. My life, my life as queen of all the animals, for I was, and still am, one of them more than one of the humans."  

SangreLeach

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:41 pm
"that's pretty sad. i'm sorry. would you like help?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games