Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:27 pm
"Oh, ha ha. I thought Ayane was against flirting, but whatever.... Ha ha ha. Well, can you at least stay a little while. I mean, you can go back of course, but it's nie to have you here and, I know you will want to go back... ah, I'm rambling. sorry.... Do what'cha want. anyways. I think I'm gonna go find food. Wanna come with?" I smiled and tilted my head  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:28 pm
"deffinatly it will give me a chance to catch up" Jaden said smiling "yea she said some guy called Owen was cute" Jaden smirked.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:31 pm
I laughed again and sang, "Ayane's got a boyfriend" a couple times then laughed again and started out the door to find food.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:34 pm
Jaden laughed "i could imagin that" Jaden said smiling "so what happened after i left?" Jaden asked.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:40 pm
"Aaah... um..." I stuttered, I wasn't sure what was going on actually. I just knew that we came here. I was so spaced out, I didn't pay attention to anything. "Um, I'm not sure. All I know is we came here... and I didn't pay attention to the rest... sorry" I looked down at the floor  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:42 pm
"its alright" Jaden said smiling "i bet Ayane was none to happy about me being pregnant" Jaden laughed.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:49 pm
"Why not? If your happy, then I don't see why she shouldn't be too."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:52 pm
"well im happy but i guess it sort of was a bad time i mean were trying to save the world and i go and get pregnant" Jaden sighed "well i am happy but its soooo borng at the camp i cant do anything" Jaden said pouting again "i like being with you guys better"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:56 pm
"Hey, thats okay, but you gotta raise your pup as soon as its born to fight, cause, y'know. and You gotta train to be able to fight in the stage you are now! But, I think I will have to train again soon, we need to get stronger so we can rid Kumei of the demon!" I looked at Jaden and Smiled then ran outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:00 pm
"well all the bad demons anyway" Jaden said snorting slightly then following Kietsume outside with a smile.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:04 pm
"Thats what I meant... ha ha. We would probably have to elliminate ourselves then! Ha ha ha." I shot a fire blast out of my keyblade and into the snow. It melted forming a nice hot spring. I sat down on the edge, took off my shoes and dipped my feet in. It was blissfull. "I guess i'm not that hungry anymore actually. how bout you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:13 pm
Jaden smiled and sat next to Keitsume "nope" "you know this is almost like the pool i was at except its heated" Jaden laughed.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:16 pm
"Oh, sorry" I placed my hand flat against the water the pool started to steam and boil. I took my hand out "Better?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:18 pm
Jaden smiled "that and im not nude" Jaden said smiling she slid into the hot springs with a sigh of exctasy.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:34 pm
"Okay, well don't feel free to become nude now!" I stood up and put my boots back on. "i'll be right back." I ran to a small area surrounded by water, far from the view of Jaden and looked at the crystal I had made into a necklase. I tucked it into my shirt and shot some fire at a nearby dead tree. The tree burst into flames then turned into ash. I called the fire back to me and it streamed into my hands in two long flowing lines. I didn't have to use my keyblade to help with manipulating the fire. I still had it with me tho. It was in a harness on my back. It was still a great weapon, but I could use any part of my body to create and manipulate fire. I desided that I shouldn't train now so I headed back to Jaden.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games