Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinobi12321

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:31 pm
i am a mysterious vampire! thank you for noticing lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:46 pm
A guy who appears to be your simple, rich, snobby boss-of-things sort of guy. Truth is, you're a demon out to find a witch who sealed away your demonic strength!!  

Red Alert Serise

Avzel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:56 pm
The loli-dolly whom a young married couple, new caretakers of a castle, adore on sight. "Isn't the gardener's child precious," they croon. And so you appear in your daylight form. But when the sun sets, watch out - your demonic nature appears and what was sweet and childlike is corrupted into grasping evil.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:56 am
A girl consumed by her lust and jealousy that she becomes uncontrollably evil. Unable to stand the pain she holds, she lashes out at anyone who confronts or questions her. The black kitty represents the darkness she has created within herself and the Grunny represents her jealousy. It's the "little green monster," so to speak. wink  

Fuku Taichou

Blondiest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:22 am
World watcher is what she (you ^^) is. She once lived in one of the many worlds that exist but she was chosen by the void to become a world watcher. Now she has the ability to open up a portal to any world she wants to at any time. She travels through the worlds and watches them and takes care of things. She always has a flower with her and when the flower turns red then there is serious trouble in one of the worlds. She can use the middle of the flower to see what world it is and go there to stop the bad things from happening.

nya nya yay for descriptions ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:01 am
Sailor...Moon? Lol, one of those anime highschool gals who loves to read (definitely) but little did people know she wasn't just a bookish nerd, but one who delved even to ancient mystical textx where she could read runes and summon magical beings to aid her in saving the world at night, while being a normal bubbly teenager at daytime. 3nodding  

CMC Representative

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:39 am
sister!! (someday I'll get bored of this....until then)
Previously, on Akari's family relations:
Danzmau was the sweetest of sisters, until, one day, Koro-chan and I stole her coffee....now we know what kept her sane, because as soon as she realized her caffeine was missing, she went into an all out rage....she burned the house to the ground...dad's gonna get pissed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:33 am
A cute girl who binds her eyes so she can use all her other sences to make sure no one can steal her scythe with her dragon protecting it. ( Loving the family relations lol )  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

sammythewalrus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:47 pm
A human who dresses as the super woman... "Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh CAT (wo)MAN!" She loves everyone! and fights crime with her cat like abilities! And looks down on imposters such as catwoman.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:14 pm
BEHOLD!!! (the newest addition to my family relations series) My long lost (and presumed dead...) brother!! I think...mom said something about how you went sailing, and never came back...and something about how maybe you were nothing but the ghost of a brother I never met....but it could have been a joke...come to think of it, she did seem to have an evil grin about it...AHH!! I'm all confused....  

Red Alert Serise

CMC Representative

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:55 pm
LOL! (Ok I'll give it a try too... ^^) My dearest sister, the most creative and competitive one among her siblings. 3nodding For being the youngest and most loved, she sure has a rebelliously fun spirit! xp Seldom do her older siblings know what sweet mischief is brewing in her head, but one thing we do know, is that we should always try to expect the unexpected when around this little firecracker. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:24 pm
(Previously, on Family Relations: Koro-chan and I stole Mau-chan's coffee mug...and she went on a rampage...what happened next?)

Mau-chan released her fullest fury on Koro-chan (since I betrayed her...demonic me!) and now Koro-chan is terribly scared of Mau-chan. Mau-chan is pissed at me too. See, she punched me (at least I think she did, it may have been a spell) in the eye...so I have to cover my eye till the swelling reduces. crying  

Red Alert Serise

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:12 pm
Actually*trying it as well* Yall wouldnt stop your darn bickering so I (your poppa) jabbed ya with my scorpion tail( you were just picked at random cause I was angry) which just so happened to make ya lose an eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:15 pm
Once a powerful wizard, he went to battle with another wizard. They fought for a long time until at last the other wizard won by throwing him into a volcano. Just as he hit the lava he made an agreement with the devil to serve him as one of his demons if he let him live and get his revenge. And so after getting his revenge he is now a terrible demon, sometimes regretting his choice.  

Blondiest

XxDarkkstarrxX

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:15 pm
A princess from a long time ago, she was blessed by a fairy who gifted her with "locks of gold." However, the fairy did not think of what could happen with such a gift, and the princess quickly gathered a large amount of animals such as owls and other birds who were attracted to her shiny hair. Not only that, but many princes of the land wanted her for her wealth and beauty. The princess covered her face with a veil, and pretended to be ugly in an attempt to rid herself of her admirers. However, she stayed as radiant as ever, and the marriage proposals began piling up.
eh, this is my first time trying this, so sorry if it isn't good sweatdrop  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games