Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
The Grand Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- - J e t t a t u r a h

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:31 pm
"Wake me?" she asked, a quizzical look on her face. Thinking back, she remembered how it looked as if she were asleep. "Oh, no. It's impossible for me to get to sleep that quick!" she said, giggling once more, raising her hand to her mouth. "No harm done!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:33 pm
Tim smiled again. "That's a relief!" He said, wiping his brow of imaginary sweat. "Wow." He said, looking out to the empty dancefloor. "So many people dancing.." He said, a strong taste of sarcasm added.  

. TWM .

hybridblake

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:35 pm
" Hmm well maybe we should fix that, would you like to dance Jetta?"
He said as he walked back into the room  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:36 pm
Giggling again, but lowering her hand, she said "There were plenty when I was sitting on the floor out there. Not all of them were good, though. I mean, I got my pinky stepped on!" she said, raising her pinky which looked perfectly normal. "..Well, it was red at the time." she said, smiling.

- - J e t t a t u r a h

. TWM .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:38 pm
Tim gasped at Jetta's story, and added his two cents. "How rude!" He said, before turning to the new person, asking Jetta to dance. He grinned at her, and motioned for her to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Upon hearing her name, she turned her head away from the boy. "Ah, Hybrid!" she said. Then, realizing what he had asked, her face went pale as she said "Dance? Uhm..." she stalled as she thought of Tim, and how clumsy she was. She couldn't even walk without falling!

- - J e t t a t u r a h

hybridblake

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:40 pm
--J e t t a t u r a h
Upon hearing her name, she turned her head away from the boy. "Ah, Hybrid!" she said. Then, realizing what he had asked, her face went pale as she said "Dance? Uhm..." she stalled as she thought of Tim, and how clumsy she was. She couldn't even walk without falling!
"If you want to finish your conversation then thats fine with me"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:41 pm
Hearing Tim talk once more, she turned back to him. "Ah, yes. Wasn't it?" she said. Then at his motion, she turned back to Hybrid and sighed. "If I fall, I warned you." she said, getting up.

- - J e t t a t u r a h

hybridblake

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:43 pm
--J e t t a t u r a h
Hearing Tim talk once more, she turned back to him. "Ah, yes. Wasn't it?" she said. Then at his motion, she turned back to Hybrid and sighed. "If I fall, I warned you." she said, getting up.

" Alright im pretty clumsy myself "
* Starts to dance with Jetta *  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:44 pm
Tim grinned broadly. This is going to be a fun night. He thought to himself, as he watched the two make their way to the Dancefloor.  

. TWM .

- - J e t t a t u r a h

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:46 pm
As Hybrid danced with her, she couldn't help but have a worried look on her face as she stared down at her feet. Looking up at him, she said "Heh..at least I'm not wearing heels! That could've turned out to be painful for the both of us!" she said, grinning, and then averted her eyes back to her feet.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:47 pm
--J e t t a t u r a h
As Hybrid danced with her, she couldn't help but have a worried look on her face as she stared down at her feet. Looking up at him, she said "Heh..at least I'm not wearing heels! That could've turned out to be painful for the both of us!" she said, grinning, and then averted her eyes back to her feet.

" Yeah it probably would be painful "
Noticing the worried look on her face he asked "Whats wrong?"  

hybridblake

. TWM .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Tim let out a little laugh once he noticed her worried face. He also noticed their mouths were moving, but their voices were lost in the music. Shrugging to himself, he continued to watch, as he rested his head on his hand, and his elbow onto his knee.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:51 pm
Glad her commennt didn't scare him [or so it didn't seem to], she looked back up to him. "Just my usual clumsiness. It always scares me a bit, especially when dancing." she said, as he twirled her around. "But, thank goddness, it seems you know how to dance rather well." she said, grinning once more.

- - J e t t a t u r a h

hybridblake

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:53 pm
--J e t t a t u r a h
Glad her commennt didn't scare him [or so it didn't seem to], she looked back up to him. "Just my usual clumsiness. It always scares me a bit, especially when dancing." she said, as he twirled her around. "But, thank goddness, it seems you know how to dance rather well." she said, grinning once more.

" Don't worry about messing up you dance amazingly "  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces