Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Demon Tower -CLOSED!- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I just..
  want to be...
  loved.
View Results

Skyseer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:14 pm
Name: Lucifer
Race: Demon
Personality: Kind, Sacrcastic, Witty
Apperance:k so i have lost my original so i used the one i had here before as a baisis
User Image
Other: I am the son of satan and am nothing like my father but i have inhereted his musical talent and always carry my guitar  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:41 pm
Lucifer Rises From The Eart Right next to the demon tower and sits down in the shade and begins to play his giuitar and sing in a beautiful tenor voice when he notices someone fall from the sky a few feet away then sees Risa fly down after him.. and chuckes to him self as he puts his guitar on his back and start walking towards the Two and itroducing him self says "hello My name Is Lucifer,"  

Skyseer

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:01 am
Riku appears next to Risa. Risa tends to Dante's wounds, while Riku turns to Lucifer and says," Hi My name is Riku, the oldest sister, that's Risa, the youngest sister. also creator of thi tower, and the middle one is Roku, who is married. She's not out here, she will soon." Risa checked his wounds. "All clear!" Roku flies down beside Lucifer and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:34 pm
Lucifer Turns to Roku and says "You Must be Roku then" smiles and says "this is a very great place i think im ganna like it here" As he Pulls out his guitar and begins to play and sing again. he stops for a moment and says "So weres a good Place to eat im starving"  

Skyseer

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:46 am
A great smile formed across Risa's face. "Demon Tower, of course! And if you need a room, check in with Riku."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:02 pm
Lucifer motions twards the tower and says "then i guess ill go eat, would you mind showing me were the resturant is ms. risa"  

Skyseer

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:48 pm
Hawk jumped down from the tree, spreading her wings to slow and soften her fall. When she hit the ground, she looked up into the sky, smelling the stench of different races in the air. Her nose crinkled and she shook her head as a reaction to the smell.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:24 am
Risa giggled. "What a gentleman, calling me Ms. Risa!" She curtsied. "Of course I will." She spread her wings and flew up the the entrance window.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Skyseer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:20 pm
"thank you" Spreads his Wings ANd Follows Risa  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:41 am
Riku followed Risa and Roku stayed beside Dante. the three arrive through the window. Riku did an elegant leg to Lucifer. "Right this way, sir!"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:28 pm
She walked towards a broken gargoyle statue and tucked her wings behind her. When she reached it, she jumped onto the tips of its stone wings and she crouched down, watching others walk around.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:31 am
Rika and Risa dive down the spiral of stairs, wings spread.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Gigamajora

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:53 pm
name: Makode Shenraki
race: Anthro Dragon
personality: Kind hearted, sometimes abit insaine, loves a challenge, but overall a harmless, sword-weilding dragon xd
apperance: User Image
other: Has 1 white angel wing and a regular dragon wing, he casts Ültimä (REALLY BADASS SPELL in his world razz )

Makode flies by and gets into a storm, unfortenetly he gets struct by lightning and crashes by a unknown tower, causing him to make a hole in a very nice bedroom. "Ugh.... *thud*"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:29 am
hey this is still lucifer ive been having trouble with my other acount sry i havent been on in a while

Lucifer Follows Rika & Risa dow the stairs  

Angry Son of Lucifer

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:31 pm
Hawk watched as a large dragon fell into the nearby tower. She spread her torn and faded wings and flew over to him. "Are...are you alright?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff