Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:03 pm
Goddess Ace
xd Peco got owned by Reo.

neutral When Leo sits in my lap and starts purring, he gets a teenie tiny kitty erection and starts to lick it... he's a perv I tell you.
ROFL o.o when i get home peco gets so excited he gets a teenin puppy erection and starts jumping all over the place x.x he does it when my mom gets home to and shes all like aww ok now put that p***s away honey *pats head*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:04 pm
Kiokujo
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
*tackle glomps the knitterz* whee heart
*pat*
*sucks on knitterz hair* Its tastes like chicken! domokun heart
eek  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:07 pm
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
NeonKitty
Kiokujo
*tackle glomps the knitterz* whee heart
*pat*
*sucks on knitterz hair* Its tastes like chicken! domokun heart
eek
Meh love it blaugh heart *continues sucking*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:10 pm
NeonKitty
Goddess Ace

neutral When Leo sits in my lap and starts purring, he gets a teenie tiny kitty erection and starts to lick it... he's a perv I tell you.
ROFL o.o when i get home peco gets so excited he gets a teenin puppy erection and starts jumping all over the place x.x he does it when my mom gets home to and shes all like aww ok now put that p***s away honey *pats head*
rofl rofl maybe your dog likes girls? xP  

Manji-luo

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:10 pm
lol! You're pets are hilarious! My dog and kitty are just spoiled and push me around... Gotta go for a bit though...Seeya later everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:11 pm
bye Rydia!  

Kiokujo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:12 pm
NeonKitty
Goddess Ace

xd

My dog is even worse, he humps a stuffed animal, gets off still humping the air, then licks the stuffed animal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:13 pm
Rydia-Beck
lol! You're pets are hilarious! My dog and kitty are just spoiled and push me around... Gotta go for a bit though...Seeya later everyone! heart
bye bye rydia (omfg she got the bao ribbon thingies) O-O  

Manji-luo

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:14 pm
Goddess Ace
NeonKitty
Goddess Ace

xd

My dog is even worse, he humps a stuffed animal, gets off still humping the air, then licks the stuffed animal.
My dog does that too, but with a sherpa-covered pillow that used to be his bed. 0.o  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:16 pm
Its the women with EL PRESIDENTE p***s and the other I don't know name of p***s...... eek  

Kiokujo

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:16 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Goddess Ace
NeonKitty
Goddess Ace

xd

My dog does that too, but with a sherpa-covered pillow that used to be his bed. 0.o
O-o;;;;;

@ kio...what?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:17 pm
Goddess Ace
NeonKitty
Goddess Ace

xd

3nodding peco does the same XD hes humped the shirt off winny the poo o.o like he was humping so hard he couldnt stop and had to jump off and was still humping air XD  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:17 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Goddess Ace
NeonKitty
Goddess Ace

xd

O_o Must be nice to get a quick screw from your bed and go back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:19 pm
Goddess Ace
Sheer_Immortal
Goddess Ace
NeonKitty
Goddess Ace

xd

O_o Must be nice to get a quick screw from your bed and go back to sleep.
ROFL <3  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:19 pm
@ Manji..........yep you heard me.........  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games