Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

muss_es_sein

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:45 pm
Hi. I'm Gabby and I'm 18. I like most everything you like. Y'know, the usual: music, movies, books, and such.

I think a baby's laughter is the most pure sound available to anyone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:55 pm
Hey, I'm Rissa. I'm 15 years old. Music, friendship, animals, Manga, Anime, Jesus, and many other things are important to me. I love to talk. I love to make friends. So if you'd like to talk; drop a mail by me. ;D
I am a hyper, happy, playful person. & I love to chat. If there's one thing I LOVE to do; it's chat. I do have msn, aim, and yahoo. If I know you well enough, or you want to be my friend and get to know me, just ask and I'll give you my msn, aim, or yahoo. I like to have a variety of chat programs.. YAY!

Flight Of Light

Saber-Writer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:40 pm
Hello all, Saber-Writer here and, based on my current costume set, I appear to be the Green Knight of Mokona xd

Anyway...

Been around Gaia for a few months, less so recently thanks to copious amounts of work. Please, feel free to PM me and talk. I also RP a bit, mainly in pen and paper, but I'm open to online RPs, depending on the setting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:05 pm
Arc welcomes the new peoples!

GLOMP RAMPAGE!!  

Arcanas

Hunter

Crimson_Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:32 am
Hi!*waves*. My name is Yasmin and i just turned 17!*does little dance*. Well what could i possibly say?huh. Well my favorite color is red and purple. I love to draw and write. I'm highly opiniated and some ppl hate that but oh well. I love Marilyn Manson and AFI(my favorite is Hunter =D). I like any type of music it generates from like Marilyn Manson to Gloria Trevi(spanish singer). Most ppl call me Huera as a nick name cause i'm extremely light for a mexican apperantly. Well yeah that's about it i guess. Well i feel kind of special since i was invited to join so i will totally contribute =D. Well hope to make friends =D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:42 am
Hi! My name is anthony westbrook. I currently live in Henderson, Nevada in a city called Anthem. Its very nice up here but its hot as h***. I am 14 years old and I luv to meet new people. I luv just about all foods and my fav. dessert is cheesecake and carrot cake. I have a beautifull, sexy, fun, passionate girlfriend by the name of Kayla Nicholls. She means the world to me and more. I plan on one day moving to Toronto, Ontario, Canada and attending Ryerson University. I also would like to travel the world with Kayla and fulfill her dream of seeing different places. blaugh  

kazuma_mori2

shadownightmare666

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:41 pm
hi! My name's Shadow! I'm 13, i like to play basket-ball and vollyball and badminton and i lve in toronto! I'm glad I'm in this guild! This is going to be so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:13 pm
Hi, I'm Mr. Gerbik.

I came here, because I quit the GD. I'm a pretty alright guy.

Thanks for accepting me.

Peace.  

D000M

shadownightmare666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:58 am
mrgreen Hi! I'm Shadow! Nice to meet u all! It's gonna be so much fun! Can't wait!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:02 pm
Hi I am Alexis (Or Shia) I am 12 and I would like to make more cool friends. 'Cause I think making friends is cool. wink

M..o..u..s..e

SoundlessMelody

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:28 pm
Hiya! I'm Rini and I dunno what else to say...If ya wanna know about me, I guess you have to message me and find out neh?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:36 am
hey guys I'm Hannah  

iRAWR x3

GaussCannon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:31 am
What Up everyone, I'm GaussCannon!!

I join just a few mins ago!

Please check out my profile and add me to your friends!!

I have a MySpace, AIM, and MSN Messenger so you can talk to me on one of thoes or on Gaia!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:20 pm
Hey, im cassie and i like art. Im fat or at least i think i am. I have strong opinions. My world out look is kind of bleak. Im in love. Hmmm.... domokun  

Naboolia

Vir Neco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:36 pm
Hey. I'm Nathan. Though Vir Neco will work just fine. Or CaptCommy since that's my existence everywhere else on the web. I'm old enough that Gaia makes me feel a little creepy sometimes, but I've been here for like, 4 years now, so I'm too lazy to leave. I like things, and I hate other things, and I'm about as clever as they come and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games