Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:02 pm
It seems like the odds are in my favour...

Splendid!

Let me go get my suit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:05 pm
You'd have plenty of fun with Jaft as your date, Sleem! 3nodding Pancake and his elaborate plans for a homecoming amaze me xD...he's like a one man MACHINE.

Pikachu love. heart  

Omochii

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:07 pm
AlcoholicPancake
ZOMG! WE SHOULD! I'm already dressed for it too!

Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder if I should make a MUD for the ATG... I could organize a place that would simulate the welcome thread, and it would have all the rules on big bullitans that people could read. Then, I could set up a series of epic dungeons for the people who'd like to do a D&D series campaign, and even add more too it later on, and I could make a series of rooms for the get phunkeh thread, and let everyone chill in there if they wanted!

Plus I could make some kickass weapons that people could buy and such... We could have HUGE groups of people raiding in a dungeon, and like... kick some major a**!
Do this now. Do it. Now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:09 pm
Oooooh Sliiiiim. Where are yoooouuu?

Also, MUDs take a whole lot of work...

Guess ya can start small.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:09 pm
MrJimmy
AlcoholicPancake
ZOMG! WE SHOULD! I'm already dressed for it too!

Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder if I should make a MUD for the ATG... I could organize a place that would simulate the welcome thread, and it would have all the rules on big bullitans that people could read. Then, I could set up a series of epic dungeons for the people who'd like to do a D&D series campaign, and even add more too it later on, and I could make a series of rooms for the get phunkeh thread, and let everyone chill in there if they wanted!

Plus I could make some kickass weapons that people could buy and such... We could have HUGE groups of people raiding in a dungeon, and like... kick some major a**!
Do this now. Do it. Now.

I should... Hmmm, I'm going to find a nice code that I like, then I'm going to put the OOC building base in it, then I'll start building the rooms. I'll start doing this in my free time, should take about 2 months to complete, and I may host it somewhere for a while if I actually do finish it up, just because it'd be fun to screw around on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:11 pm
Omochii
You'd have plenty of fun with Jaft as your date, Sleem! 3nodding Pancake and his elaborate plans for a homecoming amaze me xD...he's like a one man MACHINE.

Pikachu love. heart

Ahhh yes, I'm always thinking about stuff, whether or not I'm feeling like s**t, I've always got the gears grinding away in my head.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:11 pm
Alc wins twelve internetz for this!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:13 pm
Ahahahaha, the ******** Pancake MACHINE. Has a good ring to it.

I hope Sleem didn't get too scared at the prospect of having to take Jaft to the homecoming with her...  

Omochii

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:13 pm
ZOMG! 12 whole intarnets? w000t!

Anyway, logging off for a bit. Peace all  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:15 pm
User Image
My doggie woggie again.

User Image
I really like this one.

User Image
An odd angle...

User Image
What I've been doing all day.

User Image
That's where it sleeps.

User Image
Alc.

User Image
The other thing I've been doing all day.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:18 pm
See you Pancake.

rofl I find it hilarious how Sunny always looks petrified of you Jimmy. Why is that? By the by, the last picture catches you in a particularly terrific evil maniacal light. 3nodding

Pikachu loves you heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:29 pm
User Image  

Omochii

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:33 pm
I wouldn't doubt it, mine was won at the state fair, and is fat and ugly. The only up side is that when you tand on him for a while he turns into a pretty effective frizby.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:34 pm
Squee! Piccies! now if only I could get that damn camera to work I could show you guys the way my friend painted my face yesterday....  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:39 pm
Ooooh, if I post a picture of me, it would should my man fuzz...

I'm still debating whether I should.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games