Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:04 pm
Nami Tsuki
ok <> shall make a grand re-entrance.

<> is in a rocket flying at the speed of sound and hurling toward earth! <>'s rocket falls into the ocean and transforms into a submarine! it speeds past the lost city of atlantis and emerges in Florida! <> gets out of the sub and stands on it, looking out to sea, <> sees the biggest hurricane ever coming toward <>! <> gets back into the sub and it transforms into a jet and <> flies high above the storm. There's a UFO above the hurricane that seems to control it!!! <> shoots it down and the hurricane dies! <> saves Florida!!! Then <> flies into the thread and parachutes out of the jet that lands safely on its own.

<> dusts herself off and says hello!
Yay Nami!!!! heart I love your big entrances.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:05 pm
Haha, Nami is so cool. smile  

chinkerbell

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:05 pm
teh_monkeys
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
Omg...my mom just came home and I had to unload over twenty bags of food. Seven of 'em were full of meat and more or less of the rest were vegetables n boxes going into the freezer! gonk I hate when my mom goes grocery shopping.

You should atleast eat a little bit of meat sad If not then oh well.
If you want meat that has not been brutally murdered go to a Halal market. This is a place where Muslims usually go but all the animals were killed in the most civilized way, not letting the animal seeing it happen and in a respected way. If that helps any? I hate Market food but my mom would never shop at a place where Muslims go.... stare

Why? =O

She hates Muslims, Asians, Arabs, Blacks and Mexicans....Muslims are not a race but a Religion and she does not like them because of the whole 9/11 deal.... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:06 pm
Nami Tsuki
ok <> shall make a grand re-entrance.

<> is in a rocket flying at the speed of sound and hurling toward earth! <>'s rocket falls into the ocean and transforms into a submarine! it speeds past the lost city of atlantis and emerges in Florida! <> gets out of the sub and stands on it, looking out to sea, <> sees the biggest hurricane ever coming toward <>! <> gets back into the sub and it transforms into a jet and <> flies high above the storm. There's a UFO above the hurricane that seems to control it!!! <> shoots it down and the hurricane dies! <> saves Florida!!! Then <> flies into the thread and parachutes out of the jet that lands safely on its own.

<> dusts herself off and says hello!

Wow, now I want to go do th@t myself! I think I'll go do that! whoot! Yeah! Afganistan here I come! =D  

teh_monkeys

Nami Tsuki

<> felt bad <> didn't make an entrance  
@Katoshi: That's crazy  

Jironimo Kasumi

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:07 pm
^^^Copycat much?
^^*hugz*Don't feel bad Nami.^_^You know we love you.
^^^^I hate when people are discriminatory>.<
^Hey Jiro*hugz*^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:08 pm
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
Omg...my mom just came home and I had to unload over twenty bags of food. Seven of 'em were full of meat and more or less of the rest were vegetables n boxes going into the freezer! gonk I hate when my mom goes grocery shopping.

If you want meat that has not been brutally murdered go to a Halal market. This is a place where Muslims usually go but all the animals were killed in the most civilized way, not letting the animal seeing it happen and in a respected way. If that helps any? I hate Market food but my mom would never shop at a place where Muslims go.... stare

Racist.....
No it's not the meat, I just really hate to unload all the frozen foods. The bags were all wet too since it's been pouring all day>.<. I'm just gonna eat the broccoli n see if the rest of my family gets mad at me^_^

Oh you should see my mom......she shops and gets so much. I just carry most of it by myself because I can do it faster. I jsut load up about ten bags on each hand...my fingers hurt afterwards but like I said I do it the fastest.  

Shinji Azumaki

Nami Tsuki

<> doesn't feel bad anymore whee  
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

Racist.....
No it's not the meat, I just really hate to unload all the frozen foods. The bags were all wet too since it's been pouring all day>.<. I'm just gonna eat the broccoli n see if the rest of my family gets mad at me^_^

Oh you should see my mom......she shops and gets so much. I just carry most of it by myself because I can do it faster. I jsut load up about ten bags on each hand...my fingers hurt afterwards but like I said I do it the fastest.
Holy crap!!!Ten a hand!? I'd break my arm if I tried doing that.  

pixyseshy

Nami Tsuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:09 pm
<> feels like <> should make a guild dedicated to herself 3nodding  
My mom doesn't get a lot of food at once. Just whatever we need...
If she goes to Costco, then it's a different story. Haha.. xp  

chinkerbell

Jironimo Kasumi

That's not too unusual - at least to me. I do the same thing (except probably 5/hand since my family doesn't buy too much)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:10 pm
I can only fit that much with most of the bags being larger. stare  

Shinji Azumaki

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:11 pm
chinkerbell
My mom doesn't get a lot of food at once. Just whatever we need...
If she goes to Costco, then it's a different story. Haha.. xp

Costco, there is something evil about that store...I feel like there is a conspiracy... eek  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games