Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:36 pm
Profanity = verbal shorthand for the uncreative...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:45 pm
***Shaaall I spare the lives of these scum, Lady Rio? Or do you mind if I splatter your walls with their meat....This is your Lair, we follow the code...**
The Abomination radiates power, but his Imperial Wrath has cooled a bit, since the creatures afforded him no challenge.....he orders his imps back to the void and approaches the cat-thing alone...he levitates Jasper Elm and the girl and pins them to the barroom wall..their flesh starting to peel and smoke faintly...* We await your wishes...Laaaaaadyyy** The gurgle has returned, the one faint trace of his lazy attempt at fitting in with humanity gone now..

Foolkiller

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:58 pm
No blood.

All killing must be done outside the premisis of the bar. Preferably outside of our patio as well. And please dispose of all remains. We like to keep it clean.

We had this problem during the mass vampire movement back in October. We had to make a no blood, no killing, no torture rule for the bar.

Ancantsia is our bouncer. And bo and salangel are quite effective at enforcing our rules.

I would suggest taking her to your plane and dealing with it. Alternate planes are perfect for such disagreements.

That reminds me .... we really need a holodeck around here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:21 pm
Happyaku Bikuni
No blood.

All killing must be done outside the premisis of the bar. Preferably outside of our patio as well. And please dispose of all remains. We like to keep it clean.

We had this problem during the mass vampire movement back in October. We had to make a no blood, no killing, no torture rule for the bar.

Ancantsia is our bouncer. And bo and salangel are quite effective at enforcing our rules.

I would suggest taking her to your plane and dealing with it. Alternate planes are perfect for such disagreements.

That reminds me .... we really need a holodeck around here.
**You needn't threaten US with your guards milady Rio...I will deal with these scum at another time...** The Abomination twists his claw and with a sickening ripping sound the Continuum opens wide, screams of unimaginable pain issue forth from the ebon maw...**Begone then you trash!! My PriestHood shall entertain you in the Obsidian Cathedral until I return...*** the flesh and bones of the Necrophagous' prey folds splits and snaps as they are absorbed into the void.The tear slams shut with a final scream for mercy...

**weeee are nooot your enemyyy Rio, nor do we have ill-intent towards your patronssss, those fools came to this place to find a mere vampire or something to "stake", what they found was far, far worrrse......***  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:43 pm
A drink then; what do you have in the way of Libation for one with, refined, tastes? Something rare....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:52 pm
*gets up and rubs his eyes.Stops and glazes over for a while.Then turns his attention to the people talking, notices miss Bikuni-sama talking about blood and some strange person screaming around and attacking or doing something strange and unimportant to someone else*
Hmmm ...
*scratches his head*
Looks like the kids are having some fun ...  

NocturnusWolf

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:57 pm
Christian Brothers Brandy.

Bo, will you please set up a brandy glass. Our stock of CB brandy is in my office. I only have the best years, so choose any.

Oh, and may I please have a dos equis, extra lime.

And some Italian bread sticks. You know, the really thin crispy kind we have.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:58 pm
Tamcat and Jasper Elm watch their former friend trifle with their
empty skins.They look at each other and laugh long and hard.
Jasper Elm says wiping his mouth,grinning"He seems a bit angry.Don't he kinda,sorta?
Tamcat glances at the thing throwing a hissy fit."Order of the Black Flame"
she snorts."Well at least the poor dumbf*ck is verbally creative.Gotta give him that."(She watches him sadly)"Look at what the void has done to him"
Jasper takes a swig out of an ornate flask he pulls from his shirt pocket.
"You were there for what...5 seconds?You should know."
Tamcat thinks."Yeah. I know."She takes a long hard drink from the prooffered flask."There is no hope for him is there Jasper?"
"If there is I cant see it"
"Well whatdya say we go out on the patio and have a smoke.(Tamcat stands)"Looks like he'll be eating our corpses any time now."  

lil_bratface

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:16 pm
Lord Necrophagous
Gothic Blood Veins36
Nothing, just nothing
we are, we are, we are the fighting ones
we are, we are, we are the final Resistance
*DO YOU KNOW THESE CREATURES ??* Necrophagous roars at GBV..his rage omnipresent...*or are you allied with these trash?**

i have no idea who they are...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:32 pm
Tamcat10
Tamcat and Jasper Elm watch their former friend trifle with their
empty skins.They look at each other and laugh long and hard.
Jasper Elm says wiping his mouth,grinning"He seems a bit angry.Don't he kinda,sorta?
Tamcat glances at the thing throwing a hissy fit."Order of the Black Flame"
she snorts."Well at least the poor dumbf*ck is verbally creative.Gotta give him that."(She watches him sadly)"Look at what the void has done to him"
Jasper takes a swig out of an ornate flask he pulls from his shirt pocket.
"You were there for what...5 seconds?You should know."
Tamcat thinks."Yeah. I know."She takes a long hard drink from the prooffered flask."There is no hope for him is there Jasper?"
"If there is I cant see it"
"Well whatdya say we go out on the patio and have a smoke.(Tamcat stands)"Looks like he'll be eating our corpses any time now."

A gurgling whisper floats obscenely on the sour breeze; burrowing into the cat-thing's ear...**Watch your tongue scum. You're not nearly as clever as you think. I am sick of your prattle.*
the Abomination manifests and smiles....
*You will learn your manners, pig. you claim to have escaped from the void....where precisely do you think you are now, whelp? And as for my being a "dumbf*ck"....who entered my realm and thought they were free of its' grasp?
You are rank amateurs and poseurs...not worthy of the honor of the attention of one older than any gods......yet you persist in trying to upset me. You haven't seen my anger yet. You may continue to observe the illusory tableau I set in place in the human "Bar" if it pleases you...I believe that the talking monkeys refer to that sort of thing as a " movie"

...You refer to me as a "former friend" yet you are not of this place and your manners are vile.
I know you not.
You have made it quite clear that you bear me malice and you are under the misconception that any action you may take in ANY realm will have injurious effect...how droll.
You are my enemies then.
Either explain yourselves or do battle.
Neither matters.
You are as damned as any fool who enters this Domain...the outcome is inevitable. twisted  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:43 pm
Happyaku Bikuni
Christian Brothers Brandy.

Bo, will you please set up a brandy glass. Our stock of CB brandy is in my office. I only have the best years, so choose any.

Oh, and may I please have a dos equis, extra lime.

And some Italian bread sticks. You know, the really thin crispy kind we have.
You forget that time is meaningless to me..what " year" would you recommend..?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:11 pm
Jasper Elm and T sit on the patio each enjoying enjoying one of Jasper's homegrown cheroots.They smoke in silence.Finally Jasper speaks"There is no way I can let you even try Your Highness...There is no..."
"There is hope! Always!!!(she snaps at him)and Ive told you a 1000 times not to call me that! I was all set to...finish him,but there is still a part of him..."
He cuts her off "No"(he shakes his head)"There isnt"
"Okay Jasper,then we'll have to set a trap.We cant have all his...issues...
coming and going through his rift at their own leisure.We'll have to talk to him...to it. Its got to know it can't win.Ever. As it was written so shall it be done.

lil_bratface

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:26 pm
Tamcat10
Jasper Elm and T sit on the patio each enjoying enjoying one of Jasper's homegrown cheroots.They smoke in silence.Finally Jasper speaks"There is no way I can let you even try Your Highness...There is no..."
"There is hope! Always!!!(she snaps at him)and Ive told you a 1000 times not to call me that! I was all set to...finish him,but there is still a part of him..."
He cuts her off "No"(he shakes his head)"There isnt"
"Okay Jasper,then we'll have to set a trap.We cant have all his...issues...
coming and going through his rift at their own leisure.We'll have to talk to him...to it. Its got to know it can't win.Ever. As it was written so shall it be done.
Win what, chylde? You started this war in my Domain. And have been rude and unpleasant since your odious stench crossed my nostrils in the first place. I bore you no malice..yet you now plan on laying some trap? Speak fool.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:32 pm
Jasper Elm and Tamcat watch the Thing posture before them.In spite of herself she shivers,paling slightly.
"Where's your dog Jasper Elm?
"Coming."
"You tell your old hound dog,Digger, this rabbits mine"  

lil_bratface

lil_bratface

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:02 pm
Tamcat looks around and finds herself alone before the beast with a decidely capital "B."She frowns, grits her teeth and stands tall.
"It was not me who grabbed me by my face and throw me against the wall.
Yours was the first act of violence, I merely plotted against you."(She gulps)And furthermore there is no Domain that is yours.All is Jasper Elm's!
If you would care to sit your putrid odious arse down we can discuss Jasper
Elm and your options or lack thereof."(She smiles at him,dimples and all)  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games