Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:09 pm
You know what guys. I suggest that both of you chill out. Get out of character and chill out. Thats what we do here. Chillax and you all are killing it for us. Please just have a good time. We dont need any a** kicking in here. Thats not what this bar is for. You all are spoiling the fun for the rest of us. And I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one who feels like this. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:15 pm
Tamcat10
Tamcat looks around and finds herself alone before the beast with a decidely capital "B."She frowns, grits her teeth and stands tall.
"It was not me who grabbed me by my face and throw me against the wall.
Yours was the first act of violence, I merely plotted against you."(She gulps)And furthermore there is no Domain that is yours.All is Jasper Elm's!
If you would care to sit your putrid odious arse down we can discuss Jasper
Elm and your options or lack thereof."(She smiles at him,dimples and all)
Plotting against one such as I is tantamount to an attack. You schemed against me in neutral territory. A violation of The Rules of the Earth. Have you NO concept of Honor? I came to their realm as an explorer and perhaps to aid the flesh-slugs in whatever battles that they may face, not to annihilate.
Yet... they have doomed themselves, they do not require my aid in finding "Hell", as they have created thousands of their own; and on their own initiative.
I'm afraid that this knock-kneed hillbilly you refer to as Jasper Elm is as useless as the human "jesus", fire rabbit.... twisted  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:36 pm
BizzyBo
You know what guys. I suggest that both of you chill out. Get out of character and chill out. Thats what we do here. Chillax and you all are killing it for us. Please just have a good time. We dont need any a** kicking in here. Thats not what this bar is for. You all are spoiling the fun for the rest of us. And I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one who feels like this. evil
Relax. Frankly I don't like this rp crap. It's a real pain in the a**. Would have preferred to have just said freaking "Hi."
I'm tired of this in character bullsh't!
This is why!! dramallama dramallama
Now can a guy PLEASE have some normal freaking conversation for the luvva Mike? And not in the 3rd person perspective?! Anybody? I can't even find a frigging conversation here that ain't rp based! Unless it's about Narutard.. xp
Jeezuz!! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:40 pm
rofl  

Happyaku Bikuni

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:43 pm
Lord Necrophagous
BizzyBo
Relax. Frankly I don't like this rp crap. It's a real pain in the a**. Would have preferred to have just said freaking "Hi."
I'm tired of this in character bullsh't!
This is why!! dramallama dramallama
Now can a guy PLEASE have some normal freaking conversation for the luvva Mike? And not in the 3rd person perspective?! Anybody? I can't even find a frigging conversation here that ain't rp based! Unless it's about Narutard.. xp
Jeezuz!! rolleyes
Or "Death Note", whatever the hell that is.. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:48 pm
Cool. the Lumberjack Song..i love my pandora....  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:50 pm
DON'T HATE ME 'CUZ I'M BEAUTIFUL..... xp

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:37 pm
See there we go, thats more like it. All that fighting and shooting and S**t.  

BizzyBo

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:00 pm
Yeah, you can gripe all ya want Bo. But you gotta admit for improv that s**t I came up with was pretty freaking killer. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:05 pm
Let's get stupid...User Image  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:09 pm
BizzyBo
See there we go, thats more like it. All that fighting and shooting and S**t.
Hey Supes...hit the gym. You got a gut you can rest a Buick on.. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:11 am
Hi Kiddies! Smiles and giggles.Recipes for Hot Cocoa and of course Green Poo.When I came onto this site I fell in one heckuva like for your very own
Emperor Gorehound.What a cool dude.Whoever you are Mr. you have a fan.He would write some of the most amazing s**t-e(ok?)and someone would come in and order milk.What is that?Is this friggin the Donna Reed Bar?Is there not enough room in your little cyber-world for...whatever?What the hells wrong with you? Running outta paper?Gotta save the space for Stephen Colbert coffee cat poop fun?And really if that was making you all nervous and uptight man either smoke one of Jasper Elm's Cheroots or kill yourself.ITS A BAR!! IN AN IMAGINARY WORLD!! I,personally,was having a little fun.Lord Necrophagawhatsis you did good,course you were a dead Thing before long so I guess it all works out. Marshmallows anyone?  

lil_bratface

Dart DeathClaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:04 am
whoa the beginning of this thread was dead and i flipped forward to start in on the action and i find a good dark story that was slightly hard to follow. awesome but belittling for people without amazing creativity for stories or a good ava to even join in. heh heh do i need to jump back a lil further to see what the crap is goin on?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:31 am
cool heh the bar is dead at midnight on huh? guess i'm the midnight military security patrol! *shkrrch* this is unit THX-1138 area Bravo-Alpha-Romeo-Two-One-Four clear. Time is Oh-2-2-Niner. Out.....*shkrrch*  

Dart DeathClaw

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games