Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Dart DeathClaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:51 am
*Shkrrch*
This is patrol unit THX-1138 initiating final Bravo-Alpha-Romeo sweep, area clear of tangos. Sierra Leader signing out to morning shift. Zulu Leader has control. Out
*Shkrrch*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:22 am
*scratches his head*
I am not understand anything... i just want a jug of milk ...  

NocturnusWolf

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:57 am
BizzyBo
See there we go, thats more like it. All that fighting and shooting and S**t.

oooooooo, dapper dan ! Very handsome 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:00 am
Dart DeathClaw
*Shkrrch*
This is patrol unit THX-1138 initiating final Bravo-Alpha-Romeo sweep, area clear of tangos. Sierra Leader signing out to morning shift. Zulu Leader has control. Out
*Shkrrch*

Military man huh ? You can have a drink on the house.

Just ask Bo, our bartender to accommodate you.

*hands ticket*

Give him this, it will get you a drink and some nachos. Oh, and it doesnt cover top shelf liquors. Sorry heart  

Happyaku Bikuni

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:23 am
Tamcat10
Hi Kiddies! Smiles and giggles.Recipes for Hot Cocoa and of course Green Poo.When I came onto this site I fell in one heckuva like for your very own
Emperor Gorehound.What a cool dude.Whoever you are Mr. you have a fan.He would write some of the most amazing s**t-e(ok?)and someone would come in and order milk.What is that?Is this friggin the Donna Reed Bar?Is there not enough room in your little cyber-world for...whatever?What the hells wrong with you? Running outta paper?Gotta save the space for Stephen Colbert coffee cat poop fun?And really if that was making you all nervous and uptight man either smoke one of Jasper Elm's Cheroots or kill yourself.ITS A BAR!! IN AN IMAGINARY WORLD!! I,personally,was having a little fun.Lord Necrophagawhatsis you did good,course you were a dead Thing before long so I guess it all works out. Marshmallows anyone?

Thanks for the compliments, kitty-cat.
The name is Lord Necrophagous now, by the way. mrgreen
Hey, the language you were using was my objection. This IS a pg-13 guild. And coming into neutral territory ( da Bar) and trying to start a bloody war ain't cool either.
Getting griped at for horror-ing in an empty rp bar pissed me off too. And by Superman no less? Batman rules all. mrgreen That being said; when my character first came to the bar guess what he ordered...a large MILK in a filthy glass! And they wash the mugs here.. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:25 am
How you all doing today question  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:30 am
Happyaku Bikuni

Do you know which shops sell alien gear off the top of your head? Getting my "reception" stuff together now.
Ooooooh. The ufo. Is that in the shops or the marketplace?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:35 am
talk2hand

Maybe you guy's should open your own bar over in the chatterbox. A lot of our usual customers have been really put off. That's why no one else is posting.

We kindly invited you into this guild. We invited you into our bar. You are insulting our sooooperman, Tamcat you obviously didn't bother to read the rules. I mean, how can you critisize when you can't even do something as simple as read the rules of our bar.

If you don't like them, go start your own bar. But don't complain in here.

I am the manager, and I have spoken. It is my desire that you start your own bar in the chatterbox.

stare  

Happyaku Bikuni

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:54 am
Good bye then. The abomination leaves never to return. Or bother with any of them further.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:39 am
Hey guys. Totally outta character here. I just wanna apologize. Didn't mean any harm. Cheers folks. biggrin  

Foolkiller

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:54 am
Lord Necrophagous
Hey guys. Totally outta character here. I just wanna apologize. Didn't mean any harm. Cheers folks. biggrin

Thank you *hugs*

I look forward to seeing the response your rpg bar in the chatterbox gets. I am actually quite excited about having a place for more advanced rpg'ers to totally lose themselves in fantasy. It will be a good teaching opportunity for our newbies.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:21 am
Wow! I am considering myself properly scolded.My humblest apologies to those I offended with the language.It will never happen again.Be assured.
I thought I saw cussing in earlier posts,but I must be mistaken.Again Im
humbled.As for you cool,cruel Lord Necrophagous(Dead Flesheater?)I didnt mean to offend you either.That wasn't my intention at all...well...I mean it was...but only in fun.I was only trying to give your words something to do,mostly, selfishly, so I could read them.As for my rant,I was being critical,It isnt my place.I was invited into this guild and into the
bar and acted less than was expected of me.With that,can we start over or
am I "86ed"?  

lil_bratface

salangel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:54 am
Tamcat10
Wow! I am considering myself properly scolded.My humblest apologies to those I offended with the language.It will never happen again.Be assured.
humbled.As for you cool,cruel Lord Necrophagous(Dead Flesheater?)I didnt mean to offend you either.That wasn't my intention at all...well...I mean it was...but only in fun.I was only trying to give your words something to do,mostly, selfishly, so I could read them.As for my rant,I was being critical,It isnt my place.I was invited into this guild and into the
am I "86ed"?

Salangel walked in the front door, removed the dark shades from his face and couldn't believe his eyes as he looked around the Bar. "What in blue blazes happened here?" He queried. The small suitcase he carried in dropped from his hands, slid down his Hawaiian shorts and landed on his toes. Somehow, the thud doesn't affect his wide-eyed stare. As he scanned the bar scene he couldn't help but notice the space-time rips, dents and scratches along the walls and the potent smell of burnt hair... ?

"Wha..." He begins to say but finishes with, "I'm gone for a few days, and I don't even know what's going on! I come back and Bizzy is promoted... and the bar is a mess... and... " he continues on until Rio brings him into her office to explain everything.

"Tamcat, as far as I can tell, you are okay to stay. That decision is totally up to management though, but you have my vote. Just don't go around cursing, cool?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:57 am
Tamcat10
am I "86ed"?

Well, that was sweet. I like this side of you better wink You may stay, but please be on the look out for the more advanced rpg area in the chatterbox. Your writing was quite good and I am sure you will have fun in there. Here we just shoot the *#%^ if you know what I mean.

Let me get you a drink on the house. Just ask Bo or Salangel and they will get it for you. heart  

Happyaku Bikuni

salangel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:01 pm
Happyaku Bikuni

Well, that was sweet. I like this side of you better wink You may stay, but please be on the look out for the more advanced rpg area in the chatterbox. Your writing was quite good and I am sure you will have fun in there. Here we just shoot the *#%^ if you know what I mean.

Let me get you a drink on the house. Just ask Bo or Salangel and they will get it for you. heart

"That's right." Salangel quickly steps back into his normal position at the bar.
He pulls out a coaster, sets it in front of Tamcat and askes, "What can I get you today?" wink  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games