Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:20 pm
umi505
Quote:

but lifes not over yet!!!

there ARE people out there who could use a freind like you ^^
and what did i ever do to earn any uniqeness over others

you don't have to earn something like that

to be kind, to be there, to be good person and someone to talk with, have fun with . . .that's what it is to be a freind. . .
I'm a really shy person, but I'm still told to just get out there and talk to people .so I say the smae to you
. I KNOW you can find good freinds ^^

you'r a strong guy Viral . . .you've been though many bad times and it seems to me that you'r still standing, still breathing, still living

don't let it get too far deep where it can exsplodestrong but dead all at once  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:20 pm
stare fine since everyones ignoring me.... *leaves*  

Dragorn the warrior

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:22 pm
Dragorn the warrior
stare fine since everyones ignoring me.... *leaves*

I'm not meaning to ignore anyone! I'm sorry! *Panics* My internet is just keeps smegging up at the moment... making.things.very.difficult. *Attacks her internet connection*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:24 pm
Viral C
umi505
Quote:

to be kind, to be there, to be good person and someone to talk with, have fun with . . .that's what it is to be a freind. . .
I'm a really shy person, but I'm still told to just get out there and talk to people .so I say the smae to you

you'r a strong guy Viral . . .you've been though many bad times and it seems to me that you'r still standing, still breathing, still living

don't let it get too far deep where it can exsplode
strong but dead all at once
but you wont let yourself be abliteraded right?
you'll keep trying?  

umi505

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:25 pm
umi505
Viral C
umi505
Quote:

don't let it get too far deep where it can exsplode
strong but dead all at once

but you wont let yourself be abliteraded right?
you'll keep trying?i don't know anymore. ii'm running out of options and i'm slipping away  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:28 pm
i don't know anymore. ii'm running out of options and i'm slipping awayfight back the quicksand . . .calm down. I sugest you get a well nights sleep, take your mind off of it . . .and try to chear up. . . please?  

umi505

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:30 pm
umi505
i don't know anymore. ii'm running out of options and i'm slipping awayfight back the quicksand . . .calm down. I sugest you get a well nights sleep, take your mind off of it . . .and try to chear up. . . please?i can't ssleep cause of it. i haven't been able to sleep for days  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:32 pm
then do something that has nothing to do with something sad

wach TV . . .but if I were you I'd clime into bed and just drift with out thoughts

you gotta clime the hill without stoping . . just gotta  

umi505

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:34 pm
please viral, try not to think about it to much, for now anyways. please..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:37 pm
*sigh* well, I GTG . . I'm praying for you Viral!  

umi505

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:38 pm
i always slept to escape pain and ow its become too much for any sleep to bear. i try not to think about it but it always comes back. i'm my owwn enemy  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:40 pm
Viral C
i always slept to escape pain and ow its become too much for any sleep to bear. i try not to think about it but it always comes back. i'm my owwn enemy

hun, i want to help you so bad but theres no way i can, trust me if there was anything i could do i would do it for you but umi is right sleep would be the best thing and if you cant sleep maybe listen to some non-depressing music, or just lay down for a bit, i dont know what else to tell you..  

~Stir of echoes~

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:41 pm
~stir of echos~
Viral C

hun, i want to help you so bad but theres no way i can, trust me if there was anything i could do i would do it for you but umi is right sleep would be the best thing and if you cant sleep maybe listen to some non-depressing music, or just lay down for a bit, i dont know what else to tell you..
and i don't know what else i can do.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:48 pm
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C

i dont know...  

~Stir of echoes~

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:51 pm
~stir of echos~
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C

i dont know...
i hardly know  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games