Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:53 pm
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
i always slept to escape pain and ow its become too much for any sleep to bear. i try not to think about it but it always comes back. i'm my owwn enemy

hun, i want to help you so bad but theres no way i can, trust me if there was anything i could do i would do it for you but umi is right sleep would be the best thing and if you cant sleep maybe listen to some non-depressing music, or just lay down for a bit, i dont know what else to tell you..
and i don't know what else i can do.
i dont know...
i hardly know
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:55 pm
~stir of echos~
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
i always slept to escape pain and ow its become too much for any sleep to bear. i try not to think about it but it always comes back. i'm my owwn enemy

hun, i want to help you so bad but theres no way i can, trust me if there was anything i could do i would do it for you but umi is right sleep would be the best thing and if you cant sleep maybe listen to some non-depressing music, or just lay down for a bit, i dont know what else to tell you..
i dont know...
i hardly know
question  

Red Glacier

a1586741290875635

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:00 pm
whoa. i come in and virals all sad like and stuff.

what's wrong viral?! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:01 pm
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
i dont know...
i hardly know
question
sorry, i just dont know what to say, i dont know how to cheer you up, if theres anyway i can, just tell me ok?  

~Stir of echoes~

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:03 pm
~stir of echos~
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
i dont know...
i hardly know
question
sorry, i just dont know what to say, i dont know how to cheer you up, if theres anyway i can, just tell me ok?
thanks. for everything. i better get going i need some sleep for church tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:03 pm
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
i hardly know
question
thanks. for everything. i better get going i need some sleep for church tomorrow.

viral what happened?? sad sad  

a1586741290875635

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:04 pm
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
i hardly know
question
i still wish i could have cheered you up, but guess not, bye viral, i'll talk to you tomorrow if your on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:05 pm
ruschca
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
~stir of echos~
Viral C
i hardly know
question

viral what happened?? sad sad
today was weird. everywhere i went there was some lovely couple near me. i found out that all my friends had girlfriends they never told me about this. we went to the mall just to hang out cause we go there every other week just to be friends but tonight they didn't tell me they were bringing their girlfreinds with them. so when i went there there was two girls io didn't know and they wouldn't even say hi to me and just rolled their eyes when i was trying to be nice since my freinds were around and i didn't want to make the look bad.

well k i told my friends that if they ever wanted me to leave for a little bit so they could talk to them to just tell me and i would leave for a little bit. well we were on our way to the 2nd floor and they ditched me. i found them 5 minutes later than they point at me and run away from me laughing at me. well i thought it was jusst a little joke. but then later i was waling around and they ran into me and my friends girlfriends roll their eyes at me and then they all run away AGAIN!!!

i was so mad i just walked away and while i'm walking around i see all these people with their Boyfriends/Girlfriends and when i come home i see my brother cuddling with his Girlfriend and he stole the tv in my room! and the thing i've been trying to get a girlfriend for 5 years and haven't gotten close to even getting a girl to even think about liking me and then my friends get girlfriends without even trying and they just recently tried to get girlfriends and then they start rubbing it in my face!

thats what happened.  

Red Glacier

a1586741290875635

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:07 pm
wow. some "friends".

*hugs viral* it's okay, i'm still your friend!

man. it'll be alright...eventually. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:19 pm
sad  

~Stir of echoes~

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:07 pm
woo! almost half way to my quest!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:10 pm
~stir of echos~

awesome!

i hope that i'll be able to help you soon, like you did for me! biggrin  

a1586741290875635

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:19 pm
ruschca
~stir of echos~

awesome!

i hope that i'll be able to help you soon, like you did for me! biggrin

hey listen you really dont have to i did cause you were so close and i had the money ok? your starting another quest your going to be busy with your quests so dont worry about it ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm
*comes in singing her latest ATG Idol song*  

Indigo Project

a1586741290875635

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:36 pm
hey indigo!

what song is it?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games