Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:01 pm
Indigo Project
[ Terra ]
Indigo Project
Sanzoskitsune
LOL I already checked it out hun, even posted in it XP and yeah... I can tell you had Dr Pepper you'll have to wait for me to check out your recording cause my net is being an a** again
*stabs nnet* STOP BEING AN a**, NET! *stabbitystabstabgushsplurtstab*

Do you think that our internet connections are conspiring against us because mine was being mean to me earlier too! ninja
*sweet smile* Does it need to be punnished?

Do you mean does it require us to commit random acts of violence against it? Then my answer is yes! *Giggles manically and shuffles through desk draw looking for something sharp to hack at the net with*

@Sanzo - Nooooo! I refuse to have a real life! Reality is all ways wrong I tell you! I reject your reality and substitute my own! *Randomly babbles*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:05 pm
Reality sucks anyway XP I'd rather hang out with you guys xd dang... you know what I want to go see but I can't... The Protector, that movie looks good! <---is too much of an asian action movie fan for her own good  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:06 pm
Reality needs to go to hell.

I could think of a few other places I'd rather be in.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:08 pm
Why do you think I daydream so much xd  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:10 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Reality sucks anyway XP I'd rather hang out with you guys xd dang... you know what I want to go see but I can't... The Protector, that movie looks good! <---is too much of an asian action movie fan for her own good
What about Jet Li's last movie? Isn't it called Fearless? That looks really cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:11 pm
Indigo Project
Sanzoskitsune
What about Jet Li's last movie? Isn't it called Fearless? That looks really cool.
You have no idea how much I want to see THAT movie too, Jet Li is such a hottie whee damn... I need a hot asian boy seriously  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:12 pm
Indigo Project
Sanzoskitsune

I don't watch enough television at the moment to see the promos for movies. I think I caught one for Fearless though and it looked interesting. I'm waiting around for my next Resident Evil hit. Much love for zombie movies. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:15 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Indigo Project
Sanzoskitsune
You have no idea how much I want to see THAT movie too, Jet Li is such a hottie whee damn... I need a hot asian boy seriously
When is it supposed to come out?  

Indigo Project

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:17 pm
Um... I don't remember when its supposed to come out sweatdrop I know The Protector is already out though mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:21 pm
Well that's just spiffy then. I think... Ummmm... *Twirls randomly*  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:21 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Um... I don't remember when its supposed to come out sweatdrop I know The Protector is already out though mrgreen
I wonder if they are playing at the same theatre... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:22 pm
*imagines watching the Protector and Fearless on the same day, keels over from nose bleed*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:24 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*imagines watching the Protector and Fearless on the same day, keels over from nose bleed*
*gently wipes your face with a hankie* Maybe the suggestion was not a good one after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:26 pm
Why is Sanzo's nose bleeding?  

Sentama Lin

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:26 pm
NO IT WAS A GOOD IDEA! TWO HOT BOYS! TWO HOT BOYS!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games