Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:02 pm
...a slug demon wearing plaid lederhosen and riding a unicycle rolls into the bar; crosses the floor to the wall across from the service counter. It comes to a halt, extends a small pseudopod and begins to paint an obscure symbol in the air before it...

It vanishes into thin air with a HUGE farting noise and a shower of foul-smelling confetti; which thankfully dissolves before it touches the bar floor. Sparing anyone a mop-up.

The following words appear in flaming purple letters:

Greetings to you all;it is I, The Necrophagous speaking. We have opened our Tavern in your "ChatterBox Sub-Forum" and would welcome all to join my PriestHood and I in our Magnum Celebratum!! It is neutral territory so even those on the side of the loathesome light may join us as guests. mrgreen Come newbies, come oldbies, come all! As an Especial Courtesy the Staff of this Bar are welcome at all times,your money is worthless. We have summoned our band and are ready to commence...we await your Honored Presence in our Domain. The words remain smoldering in the air, jasmine smoke.......  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:06 pm
The Little Blue-haired Tamcat,having been effectively dressed down, walks
into the Bar.Oddly enough,she carries in her hand an enormous pile of green sh...OOh almost forgot myself(grins)Poo.She says to the bartender
"Oh my can you believe I almost stepped in this?"

That is officially the end of my green poo fun.(It just cracked me way up!)
Of course if it comes in other colors...I dunno.Farts and colored ca-ca just have that special way about em.Go figure.

If that drink offer is still good, I would love to have a chocolate chip malt with extra malt if you please and for the house Im treating to nachos.
Oh and as far as the damage that feckless Lord of the Void has caused please allow me to cover it.  

lil_bratface

Dart DeathClaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:03 pm
His heavy boots give sign that someone is approaching before the doors even open. Then just as the doors should have opened the sound stops for a short pause. *BAM* Dart kicks the door open and does a quick sweep through the bar with his rifle. Seeing nothing but some startled faces he realizes its just an average bar.

"Heh, this place sure looks different in the daylight"

His M-14 lazily flips behind him to rest on his back as Dart clomps his way up to the bar.

"this ticket says I can get some nachos? I got a lunch break and anything is better than the mess hall."

His burning red eyes are hidden safely behind his sunglasses as they scan the room looking for quick exits and good areas to use as cover. He doesnt come across paranoid but the back of his mind as helped him get out of bad situations before. Why stop now?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:19 pm
User Image
*appears from the shadows* Please dont kick the door -_-" Unless you intend to pay for damages that is. Also NO WEAPONS! we like our newbies to be safe. I'm ancantsia the Bouncer of the bar and if you dont want thrown out please try and act slightly more normal -_-"
Spread your Wings and FlyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:44 pm
*looks around*
It's looks like it's calmily now ...
Can I have a glass of milk, please? sweatdrop
I will visit this new bar later ... it must be fun  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:03 pm
please join Lord Necrophagous' bar its in the chatter box please come  

Broken Cadaver

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:52 am
LupusFuyu
*looks around*
It's looks like it's calmily now ...
Can I have a glass of milk, please? sweatdrop
I will visit this new bar later ... it must be fun

Sure thing man.

*Grabs a gallon of milk from the ice box and fills a glass to the rim with the ice cold milk. He then sets it next to Lupus with a couple of cookies.*

Here you go man. If you need anything else, you know what to do. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:54 am
User Image
eek Bo? You look...smart in your suit sweatdrop What happened to superman xD
Spread your Wings and FlyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:16 am
*Slams open the door*

HAII PEOPLE
I MISSED GAIA AND YOU GUYS SOO MUCH.

*Sits by the bar*

I'm so drowned by school work. crying

Bo can I have the usual please?

TY! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:01 am
Sure thing Faith.

*Leaps behind the bar and grabs a ice cold mountsin dew and a bowl of chips with cheese.*

Here you go love.  

BizzyBo

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:37 pm
*takes the glass of milk and thanks*
Thanks Bo
*drinks his milk*
whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:51 pm
*walks in, looks around cautiously*

This place seems pretty quiet

*sheaths the machete and takes a seat at the bar*

Hey, whoever's working, I'll take a Mountain Dew... and do you have any food in this place? I'm starved  

pppinkyyy

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:05 pm
User Image
Barkeeps:- salangel + Bizzybo

and yes we do have food just shout out your order and someone will be sure to get it to you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:58 pm
kool, I'll take chicken strips, some fries, and a chocolate sundae razz  

pppinkyyy

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games