Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qyntyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:08 am
Hi guys, I'm Qyn, but most people still call me Pizzi.
actually, my name is sara. [wow, so is the person's above me! amazing]
i'm silently in love with star wars and i'm married to luke skywalker. [no, not really. >o>]
I'm 14, but lot's of peole forget that and think i'm 16 or something.
I post in gcd a lot. I'm also kinda shy and a bad conversationalist. lulz.

i love photography, art, and music. i've been taking japanese for three years and i'm pretty into that. i've been to japan twice and one time i was there for an entire month.
that's it, really. c:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:09 am
Oh Snap.
I'm here. Better run.

seems to be

Pheroic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:04 pm
Hey people!
First, thanks to O n y x for inviting me. This seems like an awesome guild.
Second, I'm a guy, 14, 6' 1", dark brown hair, and grey-ish blue eyes. I love debating (I'm a master debater xd ) and sometimes have a temper. Not on here, though. razz I'm so into music (guitar and drums, mostly drums), and I love reading, writing, drawing, and mostly anything in between. I also wanna become a marine biologist when I'm older.

Once again, thanks for creating this awesome place and I'll see you on the forums!
-Grey  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:17 pm
Hey thanks for the invite!

My name Kitaroo-kun or at least I would prefer to be called that, since my real name is Jacob (The most common name in 1991 bleh gonk )
I love Pokemon and most other good games (and a few that are not)
I have no favorite bands because I love all kinds of music, if it exists I got it.
I also am a novice writer and enjoy my work.
(And wow!) Like Qyn I take Japanese!

Okay cool!  

Kitaroo-kun

reality_undefined

Shameless Scrooge

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:24 pm
I'm ashley and im 14.... 3nodding i like naruto and wolves...my myspace im is riven_wolf (i dont accept friend invites on there with people i dont kno, just chats) and my aim is wolfeyesblue67

so hi peoples!

(can anyone tell me why i was picked?)
*feels kinda special* rolleyes

oh yeah, u can also call me riven..most of my friends do neways xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:05 pm
hey hey all! i'm emily...i'm 15....but i don't act like it becuase i am in a grade with a bunch of older peeps...but we can pretend....

i love pretty much everything....yep yep!! heart 4laugh heart

i like art and photography, i dance, and i act...yeah...and i'm crazy ninja
User Image

emmy elemental

Zilithandria Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:09 pm
OH yeah, and hi, O n y x ~!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:35 pm
My name is Darianna but I go by Dee, and I am 13 years old goin to the 8th grade. And can yall please be my friends???  

XxBrOkEn_eMo_TeArDrOpSxX

Cesline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:58 am
If you want, you can start with name/nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

Well I'm Cesline (you could call me Nonni also, eventually this is my Game-nickname) and my real name is Leoni, i'm 16 years old (near 17) my intrests are music, webdesign and games.. i love metal as in music.. and currently an addict to Devildriver and Sevendust
Ohh right.. i also love Rp-ing

and i do would love to know why i was picked for the guild?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:30 am
Hi everybody! I'm Cutethulhu, or just Chris.
I'm a 17 year old dude from Norway.
My few passions in life must be photography and music.
You can check out some of my favorite bands on my profile smile

I'm not quite sure why I got invited here, but it's good to be here anyways.
You people sounds awesome wink

By the way, I joined yesterday, so excuse me for being a n00b here..  

Cutethulhu

Angeyja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:15 am

hi there,
i am angeyja and from germany. i think it is great that you can meet people from so many different places here and i hope we can talk about some nice topics.
see you around razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:28 am
The name's bosmoq,but alot of people just refer to me as bos.I don't know why it's so hard to add the last 3 letters.Go figure.I'm near 17 years old.Here on Gaia I am a Jack event fanatic.I enjoy friendly discussion on light-hearted topic.My favorite thing to do is Dance Dance Revolution.

I don't use special font,and rarely go into huge detail unless I feel neccesary.I guess I'm a man of few words on Gaia.I generally get right to the point and try not to go off-topic.  

bosmoq

Mizz Trish

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:02 am
My name is Mizz Trish, but everyone can call me Tricia/Trish if they'd like. I'm 18 years old, and am a LI/GD'er.

I love music and art, and I am very open minded about most issues.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:47 am
Hello, I be Zizumi. mrgreen

I'm not entirely sure how I got invited to join, but I'm glad to be here anyway. Its nice to meet yehs.  

Zizumi

audioaddict

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:18 am
Wow, there are a lot of cool, and a lot of random people here.

Hi, my name's Audio. I'm not giving out much my real information because the internet is the worst place to do that.

Anyway, I'm 18 (woohoo! legal!) 6'4" and about 150lbs with long blonde hair. I'm a dude, by the way. I'm really into music especially rock, metal, reggae, and alternative. I play th guitar but all the bands I've tried to put together have failed.
I'm a free spirit so most of the topics I post here will have to do with government, science, religon, art, and writing, but you'll just have to wait 'til I post something to see what I'm all about.

peace+love+rock'n'roll

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games