Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

David-Ee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:59 pm
Ok, Lol, umm.

I dont got one with my eyes in it,. I gotta take one.. i guess. It might take a second lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:04 pm
raytray
You just love pictures. *cough*stalker*cough* >.>;

Wow I abuse emoticons. xD
xd I know, I know. But it's nice seeing what everyone looks like. It reminds me that you're not all figments of my imagination ;___;

Take as long as you like Dave...Dav...David confused Just tell me what I can call you, please.  

Omochii

raytray

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:09 pm
Omochii
raytray
You just love pictures. *cough*stalker*cough* >.>;

Wow I abuse emoticons. xD
xd I know, I know. But it's nice seeing what everyone looks like. It reminds me that you're not all figments of my imagination ;___;

Take as long as you like Dave...Dav...David confused Just tell me what I can call you, please.
But we are.... @_@... You're just in a coma... Wake up... wake up please.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:10 pm
sweatdrop Lol here it is, . A little Hello sign to go with.

User Image

My hair isnt as long as the other one  

David-Ee

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:10 pm
K0m0d0
Isel
MrJimmy
Hory crap, Isel! You were right, Kurt Cobain... or however you spell it...

Although at first I was reminded of various pretty boys from the sixties. Not to shabby.

I was born to be a dirty rockstar vocalist, I suppose.

You don't seem very enthusiastic about that. Be it your not-liking-ness of the Nirvana?

Because hell, we could find some other vocalist guy to compare you to if it would make you any happier.

Well, it's not that, it's just that I get these "Kurt Cobain Wannabe" jokes from a friend of mine, and I've spent a while trying -not- to look like him. Nirvana's an okay band, so it's not that I don't like them.

Of course, today, I made my hair purple with gel. When I shake my head, it sounds like boxed spaghetti being shaken.

My ultimate goal is to achieve comparison to Miyavi or Kyo (Dir en Grey). I'll probably never get that, being that I'm white.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:13 pm
David-Ee

User Image

Aw! whee I like, I like.

...Picture, Isel? Purple hair sounds awesome. Especially purple boxed spaghetti hair.  

Omochii

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:27 pm
Omochii
David-Ee

User Image

Aw! whee I like, I like.

...Picture, Isel? Purple hair sounds awesome. Especially purple boxed spaghetti hair.

Well, it'll come tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:31 pm
Oooh, And i almsot forgot.. U can call me David i guess. whee  

David-Ee

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:42 pm
David-Ee
Oooh, And i almsot forgot.. U can call me David i guess. whee
David it is and forever shall be. 3nodding

Isel pictures later? Good deal.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:04 pm
Isel
K0m0d0
Isel
MrJimmy
Hory crap, Isel! You were right, Kurt Cobain... or however you spell it...

Although at first I was reminded of various pretty boys from the sixties. Not to shabby.

I was born to be a dirty rockstar vocalist, I suppose.

You don't seem very enthusiastic about that. Be it your not-liking-ness of the Nirvana?

Because hell, we could find some other vocalist guy to compare you to if it would make you any happier.

Well, it's not that, it's just that I get these "Kurt Cobain Wannabe" jokes from a friend of mine, and I've spent a while trying -not- to look like him. Nirvana's an okay band, so it's not that I don't like them.

Of course, today, I made my hair purple with gel. When I shake my head, it sounds like boxed spaghetti being shaken.

My ultimate goal is to achieve comparison to Miyavi or Kyo (Dir en Grey). I'll probably never get that, being that I'm white.

MORE EGO BOOSTING FOR YOU!!! scream

Isel, even if you were the single most beautiful japanese boy on the planet it'd be difficult to look like them; everybody's an individual, and beauty comes in hundreds of equal and variant ways. The world needs your Isel kind of pretty (a very very nice kind of pretty too, might I add, and I'm sure my fellow ATGers agree 3nodding ) Just as much as it needs any celebrities' kind of pretty. And remember; you're never a Kurt Cobain wannabe unless you beleive you're a Kurt Cobain wannabe. Identity of self is dependent on beleif of self, not beleif of others of self. If that made any sense.

And purple hair sounds spectacular. whee

K0m0d0

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:10 pm
Isel
Omochii
David-Ee

User Image

Aw! whee I like, I like.

Well, it'll come tonight.

sounds good.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:43 pm
Omochii
David-Ee

User Image

Aw! whee I like, I like.

david your so cute  

~Stir of echoes~

Pingpotion4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:58 pm
David-Ee

User Image

How do I post my picture?  

Pingpotion4

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Pingpotion4
How do I post my picture?
You have to host it on an online site, like Photobucket.com you can make a free account  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games