Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:22 pm
I retook the History course because he failed me the first time through. The reason he failed me was because I didn't play sports, nor did I kiss his a**. It wouldn't even matter whether or not I studied, because, even if I got every question right, he would take off for spelling, or handwriting, even though HIS handwrithin looked like a F'd up pipe cleaner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:25 pm
That's ******** up right there. Certain peopel jsut shouldn't be teachers.

That reminds me of Mr. Hoekstra, this guy was so old - he fought in WWII. Cranky as hell, I would do just what you teacher did. I was lucky that I never had him.

My swim teacher refused to pass me once, so I just didn't attend and explained to my counsoler that she could put me in swimming agin, but that I wil fail.  

Sekhmet

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:28 pm
My geometry teacher served in Nam. Mr. Shoemaker was OK, I guess, but I didn't really have any problems with that. Until I got to proofs. How am I supposed to care whther or not my argument makes sense? It's my story and I'm sticking to it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:32 pm
God forbid a paper be coherent!
Just kidding, I suck at writing. sweatdrop

I will admit that I have had at least 3 great teachers over the years. For example, last year I never attended History, it was during my lunch hour, but the teacher stil talked to me and really cared about me, so I began to show up, I actaully passed second semester. He was a birlliant man too, which helped, becuase I cool actually talk wth him, and seek his advice. Now this past year when I skipped and didn't want to hang out in the woods I would go to his class and just sit in there with his students and talk to every one, hell, I even participate in class discussions. He is awesome. The world needs more teachers like him!  

Sekhmet

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:39 pm
My chem teacher was the best. How many teachers do know that have been quarrantined, seen a full-grown chimp punch through five inches of solid stainless steel, and had a lab in their basement when he was a kid? He used to regale us of his old escapades as a chem major.
I'll tell you the story that sticks most in my mind. He and his buddies were being made fun of by the jocks, so, Mr D. and his fellow chem majors decide to make this highly volatile substance. any friction will set it off. So, they sneak into the locker rooms and wire the place. Random tiles, the toilet seats, door knobs... One guy even put some in a jock strap. The next day, after the jocks had recieved countless explosive steps, they thought to check for traps. One jock whipped the door with a towel, and the doorknob melted. Needless to say, the taunting ceased.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:41 pm
<> sees text walls...  

Nami Tsuki

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:42 pm
^ Hi!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:44 pm
<> forgot the big entrance!!!!  

Nami Tsuki

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:44 pm
awesome! Most of my teachers didn't have fun stories like that...

I will always remember Mrs. Tweten though, she was crazy, he would slam yard stick on the tables if you weren't listening, she had a habit of yell and also of giving you more info than you wanted, keep in mind she was my 7th grade science teacher - that includes sex ed. But she was awesome, you either loved her or hated her, she was insane!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:45 pm
Hey, remember the His/Gov teacher I was ranting about? He actually looks like a big egg with buck teeth. Seriously.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

raytray

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:50 pm
^got a pic?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:50 pm
<> rides a motorcycle at the speed of light and passes ^ by a hair and flies off a ramp into space and the motorcycle morphs into a spaceship that immediately plummets back to earth and smashes into a donut shop and <> jumps out unharmed, bazooka in hand, and destroy the evidence.

<> drops the weapon and walks to ^ to say hi!  

Nami Tsuki

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:53 pm
Erverain
Hey, remember the His/Gov teacher I was ranting about? He actually looks like a big egg with buck teeth. Seriously.

lol, Mr. Knudson cracks me up becuase He either wearss a bow tie or tie of some sort, but looks like a doofus, or he tries to dress all "cool". It is sooo sad! The guy even has a myspace! it makes me laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:56 pm
I don't have a picture of him, but think of a big egg. Next, add stubby legs and arms. finally, add buck teeth, glasses and a fair-sized shnoz.
He never said "class," either. He just called us "students." His favorite words were "heyah, theya," and "this, that, and the other."  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nami Tsuki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:57 pm
<> feels ignored

AGAIN!!!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games