Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:59 pm
K0m0d0
Isel
K0m0d0
Isel
MrJimmy
Hory crap, Isel! You were right, Kurt Cobain... or however you spell it...

Although at first I was reminded of various pretty boys from the sixties. Not to shabby.

I was born to be a dirty rockstar vocalist, I suppose.

You don't seem very enthusiastic about that. Be it your not-liking-ness of the Nirvana?

Because hell, we could find some other vocalist guy to compare you to if it would make you any happier.

Well, it's not that, it's just that I get these "Kurt Cobain Wannabe" jokes from a friend of mine, and I've spent a while trying -not- to look like him. Nirvana's an okay band, so it's not that I don't like them.

Of course, today, I made my hair purple with gel. When I shake my head, it sounds like boxed spaghetti being shaken.

My ultimate goal is to achieve comparison to Miyavi or Kyo (Dir en Grey). I'll probably never get that, being that I'm white.

MORE EGO BOOSTING FOR YOU!!! scream

Isel, even if you were the single most beautiful japanese boy on the planet it'd be difficult to look like them; everybody's an individual, and beauty comes in hundreds of equal and variant ways. The world needs your Isel kind of pretty (a very very nice kind of pretty too, might I add, and I'm sure my fellow ATGers agree 3nodding ) Just as much as it needs any celebrities' kind of pretty. And remember; you're never a Kurt Cobain wannabe unless you beleive you're a Kurt Cobain wannabe. Identity of self is dependent on beleif of self, not beleif of others of self. If that made any sense.

And purple hair sounds spectacular. whee

I'm just confused about how I view myself as a person... it results in a roller-coaster of self-esteem highs and lows.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:24 pm
Just a random picture of me
User Image
Sorry about it being it to big. gonk  

Hoshiko Matsudaira

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:35 pm
Slim95
Beautiful face paint, Indy! Did you do that or did someone else? biggrin
A friend of mine at school did that. She did it to Sanzo too, but it could be some time before we get the pictures.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:38 pm
My Katana! =^_^=

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Indigo Project

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:00 pm
I like swords.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:02 pm
Indigo Project
I like swords.

*looks to see if anyone is watching*

Welcome to Corneria.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:03 pm
MrJimmy
Indigo Project
I like swords.

*looks to see if anyone is watching*

Welcome to Corneria.
heart

Jimmy, you rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:05 pm
Hoshiko Matsudaira
Just a random picture of me
User Image
Sorry about it being it to big. gonk

great Eyes  

Ozumou

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:06 pm
But it just feels so dirty... cry  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:07 pm
MrJimmy
What feels so dirty Jimmy dear? (damn I think the word dear has been added to my already overused vocab of hun, sweetie and those kinds of things)  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:11 pm
Sanzoskitsune
MrJimmy
What feels so dirty Jimmy dear? (damn I think the word dear has been added to my already overused vocab of hun, sweetie and those kinds of things)
Quoteing that damnable comic!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:13 pm
MrJimmy
Sanzoskitsune
MrJimmy
Quoteing that damnable comic!
oh you mean Nuklear power? if that's not the name forgive me I haven't checked it in like... FOREVER  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:20 pm
Sanzoskitsune
oh you mean Nuklear power? if that's not the name forgive me I haven't checked it in like... FOREVER
Yeah, 8bit Theater, hosted by Nuklear Power.

I was always a bigger fan of Dragon Warrior 101, myself. But then that one ended. I can handle things that end.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:25 pm
MrJimmy
Sanzoskitsune
Yeah, 8bit Theater, hosted by Nuklear Power.

I was always a bigger fan of Dragon Warrior 101, myself. But then that one ended. I can handle things that end.
Does that mean you don't like ongoing stuff? or just that DW 101 was funnier?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:46 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Does that mean you don't like ongoing stuff? or just that DW 101 was funnier?
I had a falling out with 8bit Theater, I can't quite remember why, but I remember I couln't bring myself back to reading it because I had fallen so far behind... kind of the same way I was when I stopped reading Megatokyo...

DW101 was funny though. if you know Dragon Warrior especially.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games