Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:22 am
gonk Why the ******** does my ex keep doing this to me?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:29 am
Goddess Ace
gonk Why the ******** does my ex keep doing this to me?

what now?? evil  

EggaSponge

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:34 am
Quote:
Read this only if you wish to, reply to me somehow if you did read it...if you want to that is....you can say anything you please, i'm not here to hold anything against you. If you wish not to read this I will not get upset nor blame you. But there are some things that I wish to get off of my chest.

Dear Jazz,

First off I would like to state that I am so very sorry, I'm sorry for hurting you, i'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry for doing all of those horrible things you said i did to you. I'm so very sorry I did those things, I do not ask you to forgive me because that would be asking for too much for a person like myself. But all I do truly want to say is that I am very sorry. Ever since i ended our friendship, I've been feeling a sort of emptiness inside, and it has been killing me. Thogh I know this is nothing compared to how you must have felt when I left you and I am very sorry for that also. I beleive my problem was that I did not think before I acted and it has caused me plenty of pain over my years of life. I don't even really know why I'm writing to you begging for you to read this, just hoping that there's a chance that you possibly may forgive me for all of the things I have done. I know know what else to say....what else to do...I just need to speak with you again, talk to you before i leave. But I also know I have done hrsh and cruel things to you and I do not deserve such a treatment such as a conversation with you. Heh...it's kind of odd, how I used to lie to the person I would find myself thinking about often. But hell, you're most likely better off without me, having the happiest days of your life without me to fuss with and such. I suppose I should leave the letter by saying:

I'm sorry, so terribly sorry that i couldn't be the friend you needed, that I couldn't be the girlfriend that you could trust.

Your writer,
Z

P.S. I have this feeling that i'm going ot miss you once i move away from here in September or October, whether it be over seas or Chicago. I do hope you write back some how, but once again don't do that unless you wish to. If you find your days brighter without me, I am very hppy for you. ^_^

gonk Why do I have to read this before I have to go?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:44 am
Goddess Ace
Quote:
Read this only if you wish to, reply to me somehow if you did read it...if you want to that is....you can say anything you please, i'm not here to hold anything against you. If you wish not to read this I will not get upset nor blame you. But there are some things that I wish to get off of my chest.

Dear Jazz,

First off I would like to state that I am so very sorry, I'm sorry for hurting you, i'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry for doing all of those horrible things you said i did to you. I'm so very sorry I did those things, I do not ask you to forgive me because that would be asking for too much for a person like myself. But all I do truly want to say is that I am very sorry. Ever since i ended our friendship, I've been feeling a sort of emptiness inside, and it has been killing me. Thogh I know this is nothing compared to how you must have felt when I left you and I am very sorry for that also. I beleive my problem was that I did not think before I acted and it has caused me plenty of pain over my years of life. I don't even really know why I'm writing to you begging for you to read this, just hoping that there's a chance that you possibly may forgive me for all of the things I have done. I know know what else to say....what else to do...I just need to speak with you again, talk to you before i leave. But I also know I have done hrsh and cruel things to you and I do not deserve such a treatment such as a conversation with you. Heh...it's kind of odd, how I used to lie to the person I would find myself thinking about often. But hell, you're most likely better off without me, having the happiest days of your life without me to fuss with and such. I suppose I should leave the letter by saying:

I'm sorry, so terribly sorry that i couldn't be the friend you needed, that I couldn't be the girlfriend that you could trust.

Your writer,
Z

P.S. I have this feeling that i'm going ot miss you once i move away from here in September or October, whether it be over seas or Chicago. I do hope you write back some how, but once again don't do that unless you wish to. If you find your days brighter without me, I am very hppy for you. ^_^

gonk Why do I have to read this before I have to go?

all you have to do is not care! i do it a lot! xd  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am
i'ma gonna get that b***h one day twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:58 am
Hmmmmm.... sweatdrop confused  

stoner364

Jimmi Bodene

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:00 am
wow, i cant beleive this is still going on... i mean, if she really cared that much she wouldnt have done that in the first place, right? i mean, not to say that she doesnt care, because i honestly cant say i know her feelings. but i can say how hard it is to hurt someone if you truly care, as i have had that situation myself. i know that if you truly care about someone, no matter how you feel inside, you feel like you have to do anything to make that person happy, or at least thats how i feel. if she truly cared that much, she wouldnt have hurt you this much in the first place 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:03 am
oh, Ace... i want you to look at it this way to find a little strength:

she's doing this to clear her conscious because she knows you're leaving/left and doing it now decreases the likeliness you'll talk to her about it in person. she has no obligation that way. she's now put off all the responsibility on you and that will make her feel better. this is just a mind game she's playing. let it go and walk away now. if she feels better for doing such a stupid and gutless thing, then fine. but don't let yourself continue to get dragged through the mud for her. she's not worth it hun. go find yourself a gf or bf that's worth your time.  

chibishan

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:13 am
o.o I have had quite a few ex's who've said those sorts of things to me...its okay...just ignore her. Notice how she says she expects no forgiveness or ackknowledgement of the message but later states that she wishes for it? She is wanting you to push the blame from her to yourself and don't do it, Its the stupidest thing you could do in this situation, if you just don't say anything like she says is okay, she'll let it go, and if sh doesn't just leave her alone...eventually she'll give up. Women are the worst kind in these kinds of situations because (and yes, it is possible for me to do these sort of things too htough I choose not to sweatdrop )they're connivng. Women know how people tick and what to say to make a person feel a certain way, or think a certain thing or to beleive them. Women are more capable of manipulation than men because, in our society, women usually hold the upper hand. She may seem sorrie but she is really trying to get to you, to manipulate you, and to make you feel like the worse party. Trust me, this has happened to me before, women and men alike whom I have dated have done these sorts of things to me and I'm used to dealing with it by now. The best thing to do is to not even acknowledge that she sent the message.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:22 am
Dang, a bia.  

Sarinu

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:27 am
Sarinu
Dang, a bia.
huh? o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:31 am
Goddess Ace
4laugh heart Isn't my daughter beautiful with her laurels?

4laugh heart mrow! heart 4laugh lol my laurels actually took me forever to get. I wont give them up for any amount of gold though, they were the donation item for the month I joined 3nodding but if someone was looking to borrow them, I might loan them out, providing there is collateral of an approximate value and I trust the person (egga and sari would qualify for trusting heart ) if you are looking into that...send a message and we can negotiate 3nodding  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:14 pm
So... just don't even acknowledge the message?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:18 pm
neutral Now I kill my own topic.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:24 pm
Goddess Ace
neutral Now I kill my own topic.

its just no-one on........ gonk  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games