Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:59 am
Treaya jumped around in the snow it was so much fun now that there was so much of it, 'and the wind chill from yesterday has passed by our region so it will be a nice day today' she thought as she played in the snow. "i wonder how avery woul feel if i got stuffs for her other friends" she mumbled as she fell back in a clean undisturbed patch of snow to make a snow angel  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 am
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"That's not fair!" Michishige said, pointing at Christopher. "You cheated..." he then added quietly, in a sulking tone. "Well whatever, I'll still get you." Michishige said happily, shrugging. Walking over to his dresser, he pulled out some clothes and head to the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower. I'll be out in about five minutes. Or thirty," he announced, closing the bathroom door behind him. Michishige was known to be a hot-water-hog. However he didn't take long in the shower, soon coming back out in attire different from his sleeping clothes. Sleeping clothes meaning a T-shirt and boxers. He walked out the bathroom drying his hair with a towel. He was wearing dark blue jeans and a black tank top. "So what are we doing today?" he asked, flopping down on his bed.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:33 am
"I'm not sure. I was planning on observing some bacterial culture in the biology lab today, but that may wind up not happening. So we can just dress casually today? No uniform?" Christopher stated. He walked over to his closet and began rummaging through his clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:37 am
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Uh... I'unno," Michishige shrugged, the towel now covering his face. "I just felt too lazy to put on uniform. That and I don't know what today is." He often forgot what the day and/or date was. It was a constant thing.

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:13 pm
"Hmm, well it's better to be safe than sorry" Christopher said and took out his uniform. Even if he did go casually, it would probably still be a shirt and tie anyway. Not much difference. He began changing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:14 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery knocked again and wondered where Treya wandered off to in those woods, and how she kept warm...shrugging she figured the girl must do alright if she seemed clean and dry.
In any case she'd be harder to spot amongst the students now, as although it was a Wednesday, the last day of exams had been yesterday. Even so most students ceased wearing their uniforms around campus after their testing was done. It was officially the holidays!

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit took his phone back out of his slacks pocket where he'd had. The screen confirmed the alerting beep he both heard and felt. Tomas had confirmed his travel plans, or lack thereof and offered something of an interesting idea. Once he heard from Whit's father, it could be an interesting holiday after all. Tugging on Avery's sleeve he asked her "Hey do you think Jordan or Karley would have Tele's cell? I need it."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:32 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Eh, I guess I'll go with you," Michishige said, his voice muffled by the towel. He stood up, throwing the white towel on the bed as he grabbed a shirt that had the name of one of his favorite bands and put it on. Slipping on socks and shoes, Michishige got out a light jacket and put on his heavier black winter jacket over it, both being halfway zipped up. "I'm ready to go to the cafeteria whenever you are," Michishige said to Christopher.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:27 pm
Ms. Powers scuttled around her office in her snow pants, boots and a white thermal top. The suspenders seemed to be the only things keeping the plush pants up.

She was busy answering phones from worried parents and waking up students with calls of her own, mostly to those same students. A lucky few would be heading home on alternate travel routes, buses being the only things running any more. She'd even drafted a few willing prefects to wake up lazy or unreachable students sleeping in on a snow day, as some had been rescheduled for a bus and needed to pack in a hurry.

The last bus was leaving the next day. She'd used up most of the petty cash making sure everyone had lunch money for the trips home. Hopefully the snow would stop falling soon, otherwise that last group might be out of luck.

Already this morning she herself had moved what seemed like a cubic ton of snow out of her driveway to get her SUV on the road. It was iffy as to whether or not she would be able to make it back. But someone had to be there for the students. And just in case she'd packed a bag and stocked her truck with plenty of cold weather supplies.

So far the number of students stuck at Iris, although dwindling slowly due to her hard work,was about 112 . Luckily staffing the school was NOT her responsibility. It was one of the precious few things that wasn't.
Sighing she picked up the trilling phone she'd just sat down and said "Hello" It was Mrs. Lawson who was calling back to confirm she could come pick up Charles
"And can you see if he's woken? As he'll need to pack I'm sure and he's not answering his room phone or cellphone."
Ms Powers responded saying "I'd be happy to have Charles up and ready to go for noon, it's so wonderful of you to come pick him up.Though I was wondering if you could do me a favor. I have a boy- Sheamus- he's heading the same way, and unfortunately his mother can't rely on the family vehicle to travel the distance in all the snow, but - Ms. Lawson cut her off and said
"I'd be happy to take him, so long as he can get a ride home, where does he live?"
"Oh in Charleston, I believe that's pretty close to you isn't it? It's just his mother feels their car -it's a smart car- not might be able to make it all the way to the school-"

"Oh no problem then! We pass right by there, it'll be easy enough - I sometimes stop in the farmers market there in the summer. I'll be happy to drive him right to his door, you just get me the address. I know I wouldn't want to risk driving in this without four wheel drive.

Oh thank you so much! I'll have him ready with Charles and I'll print out directions to his house as well. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, will you need any money for gas or the li-"

Ms. Powers was cut off AGAIN by Mrs. Lawson as she was assured there was no need, and she'd see her and the boys at the school cafeteria at noon.
Ms. Powers finished up the call and googled the boys address. Printing off the pages she called a prefect over and gave him the boys room numbers and what they needed to do. She then instructed a girl in the Student Committee to make an announcement for the boys over the intercom, just in case they were already out and about.
There, only 110 students to go.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 pm
Jordan looked back at herself, though she of course already knew what she was wearing. Her blue plaid flannels. Decent enough, and besides, she was on the top bunk anyways, so you could pretty much only see her head. Maria was okay too (( I must assume... >.> )) A little shadow-worm popped from the bottom of a dresser and squiggled up the door, turning the lock before dissipating. "Come on in," she called.

"Now now, don't talk about the students like that," Telemachus said, clapping Alex lightly on the back. " 'Have' sounds much more politically correct than 'utilize'. And I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping you at all." Because they did already. On a regular basis. On another note, wasn't it just so handy that the discipline kids knew first aid?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:18 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery turned the knob and stepped in, Whit not far behind. "Hey guess what?" she said, not waiting for a guess. "I'm staying at school for the holidays."

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Yes! But more importantly" Whit said interjecting as he too entered and flopped into a chair. "So am I. Jordee do you have Tele's number? My Dad's assistant is checking to see if we can use the family Chalet. No I didn't ask- he offered, and Yes it's big enough" He said aiming the answers to the unasked questions at Avery.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:24 pm
"963-6369" She said at the exact same time that the 'thought' crossed through her head.

963-6369

She ignored the obvious comment about her remembering his number, and about how he was hurt that she would give it away to a complete stranger. Then followed some semblance of a debate between what a 'stranger' was.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:29 pm

User Image

Avery just shut her mouth and shut the door, also selecting a chair to flop down in.
"You should call Ms. Powers instead of the Pres. She's doing the organizing anyway." Avery would know. She'd been the one to call her and start the mass transit reorganization. Something she felt kind of bad over actually.

Whit looked at Avery with a pained expression. "But I've like-already dialed it. Do you really want me to waste all that effort?" he asked as he raised the phone to his ear.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:42 pm
Telemachus reached into his pocket and took out his phone, though no sound seemed to come out. He flipped it open, though he could still technically talk to Alex. He was a master of holding multiple conversations at once, after all. "Yellow?"

Somewhere far away a dog howled.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:53 pm
"I suppose if you put it that way" Alex replied. He then watched the student council president talk on his phone so said the next thing in his mind. He knew Tele would pick it up. Unless there's anything else you want to discuss, I'm going to resume my jog he said.

"Ah, I won't wear the jacket. The shirt and tie will be fine. Classes and exams are over and it's the holidays. I'm sure even the Disciplinary Committee will be in festive spirits...maybe" Christopher said and then chuckled. He then headed out with Michishige.

Spencer was leaving his room at the same time in a casual outfit. Jeans, a navy blue t-shirt with a design, a beige short sleeve shirt over it open and his chain necklace. "Heading off to get some food?" he asked Christopher and Michishige.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:58 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige looked at Spencer and smiled, lightly punching him in the chest. "Ayup," he replied, patting the boy's head. "I hope the cafeteria is open... if they're not, I'm demanding a refund!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games