Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karamae

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:41 pm
When the sun shine we'll shine together...

I'm Karamae, I go by Kara.
I love anime/mangas alike.
I'm into roleplaying.
I like to cook, read, play games, hang with friends, and spend time on Gaia.
I like helping people or just listen to their stories.
Literacy is a good friend of mine, but grammar and spelling are a slight inconvenience sometimes. (Thanks to Firefox for spell checks!)
Think I'm done here.

...you can stand under my umbrella

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:44 pm

My name is Brandon, I'll be turning 15 in July (So I'm currently 14). I like skateboarding, am an online forum addict, and am a web/graphic designer. I love Trance (Electronica/Techno).

Lazy Brandon

werewolfff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:47 pm
Hello, well I suppose it's quite obviouse that I was just invited. So I suppose I should give a little discription about myself (if someone reads this or not is none of my conciquence). The username says werewolfff but you can call me Tyrone, wolf or anything really I have no prefferances. One thing I should probably know about me is that I have a little issue with my spelling at times. So if anyone intends to point out my gramiticaly errors I may or may not (probably won't) change them. I think that somes me up quite nicely and I'd like to say thanks for the invite. Hopefuly I'll be posting and providing interesting discussion topics soon. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:48 pm
I'm Kanna -- Aldaine, obviously, but you can call me Kit, or Julia. I love to roleplay, online or in real life, especially drama and romance. I may be young, but you don't have to treat me my age. I know more than I lead on to. I love music of all kinds, except for rap, and my favorite band is Three Days Grace. And I love helping people with their problems as best as I can, even though I have my own to sort out.  

TWiiLiiGHT lUllABY

nyanni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:50 pm
okay hm.

My name is Anni, I'm 14 years old (turning 15 in August !), and I come from Finland~ (lol beware of grammar mistakes etc. ._.) Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:48 am
>///< Ummm I'm Christy.. (Popsicle, Pop, ...SOMETHING.) and umm. I just popped here? I don't know anyone... BUT THAT CAN CHANGE?... This place... -is not use to being away from MPL/MPLers-

Er... HI. XD;

PopsicleSuicide

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:52 am
Welcome!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:55 am
sweatdrop

I'm Criss [or Crash] and all my
info is on my profile if you want
to know anything about me.

Mina Serene

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:15 am
Hi! You can call me Christica. If you truely want to know a bit more about me, just go check out my profile. ^,^-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:46 am
I am super pixel, duh....ok umm, people call me pixel alot so to save time just call or...er...type me that. I am uber random, happy and peppy. I like to pep things up because sadness rhymes with badness for a reason! Ummm, my favorite bands/singers are...Bowling For Soup, P!nk, Fall Out Boy, and Papa Roach. I Never judge anyone because that is what kinda caused the Holocaust kinda. People were judging Jewish people, or people who were disabled, or people of a differant race before they knew them, saying that they were the cause of all the problems. I am officialy in the 9 th grade! (Yay!) I like gaia, talking, having fun, breaking (some) rules, shopping, and hanging out with people. My favorite colors are green, orange, and hot pink. I LOVE Scooby-Doo to death. I am Super Fly, that I can't deny!  

~Super Pixel~

Queen Leia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:57 am
heya all...my name is Jennie and I'm 29 yrs old...I have a cat named Ariella who is 4 yrs old and I love more than anything in this world...I enjoy playing online games, playing with my cat, hanging/chatting with friends, web design, graphic design, reading romances, watching romantic comedies, taking walks in the park, enjoying nature, listening to pop music and some other genres of music, shopping, and relaxing...I love to make new friends...I'm currently in this stage of my life where I am looking for that true love to spend my life with...heck I am a hopeless romantic after all...well thats all I can think of...wanna chat then feel free to message me on here anytime...~smiling~ latas  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:27 pm
I am The Buerkle Monster. RAWR. domokun
Just call me Buerkle.
I'm 14 years old, and I'll be a sophomore in August.
Anyway my real name is Chris. I'm more into Jpop than American bands. sweatdrop I'm a GCDer. I usually try to put some kind of comedy whether it be immature or just silly jokes in my threads/topics. razz

I guess that's it. :3
Thanks for inviting me.  

etceteraetcetera

Mispelld

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:27 pm
My name's Mispelld
I'm 18 years old and I don't really have a favorite genre of music o:
I try to be funny sometimes, which sometimes I fail at. D:
I'm also cheap, both on Gaia and real-life, and anywhere where there's currency.
The End.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:06 pm
I'm Hime! ^_^ Though it might come as a shock, I'm 21 and not 14 though due to my hyper nature online that's not always believable. XP Lesse.....

I'm a big anime/manga and video game fan.

My favorite animes right now are...
Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Rurouni Kenshin, and Nana.

My favorite mangas currently are...
Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, Nana, Absolute Boyfriend, Vampire Knight, and Rurouni Kenshin.

My favorite video games are...
The Legend of Zelda series, the Fire Emblem Series, and Soul Calibur 3.

My favorite music stuffs at the momet are..
Most japanese music I've gotten my hands on especially if it's Anna Tsuchiya or Olivia with their versions of songs from the Nana series. (I heart Blast!!!)

Anno...

and I love to roleplay. I'm rather literate most of the time and only semi-literate when I'm not feeling the roleplay. XP

Thanks for inviting me Onyx-san! <3  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

nazam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:38 pm
Nazam here
lives in her closet  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games