Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:34 am
LupusFuyu
*continues drinking milk and scratches his head*
Looks like people are having fun ...
*packs his suitcase*
I will travel today ... I will miss this place and the milk ...
=[ nnnnooooo!!!! i just got here 2 *crys* DONT LEAVE!! i want to get to know you better =[

sorry for dubbul <~ cant spell =[  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:47 am
Don't worry dearest. He will be back. heart  

Happyaku Bikuni

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:11 am
yay!! =D 3nodding ninja WOOT!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:02 pm
User Image
*Hangs a huge Banner on the back wall for everyone to see*

User Image

Hope you guys have a truly wonderfull wedding!
Spread your Wings and FlyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:34 pm
Kimmy crying

Your so sweet !

Man, tomorrow is going to be something to remember that's for sure. And when I get the pictures developed after my rl wedding I will be making an entire thread full of wedding pics for you guys. 3nodding

I lubbs joo so much. I love everyone in this guild. You are right, it really is a family heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:33 pm
Happyaku Bikuni
Kimmy crying

Your so sweet !

Man, tomorrow is going to be something to remember that's for sure. And when I get the pictures developed after my rl wedding I will be making an entire thread full of wedding pics for you guys. 3nodding

I lubbs joo so much. I love everyone in this guild. You are right, it really is a family heart

aaawww your getting married thats so sweet. well i hope you have a great time then 3nodding *hugs* HAVE I GREAT WEDDING heart =D  

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:47 am
Congratulations Rio! x) Perhaps I'm Saying This For The 3rd Time. LOLS. Anywaes, Hope You'll Have a Happy Marriage, And Last Forever! heart Hope You Both Will Have a Happy Family Of Your Own!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:21 am
*sits down drinking coca cola zero with ice in the glass* im so bored *walks around*  

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:47 am
well we have a jukebox over there and the TV up there with all the channels. Also a Pool Table and some video games =]  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:04 am
oooo i feel like im in heaven already and im not dead lol 3nodding blaugh rofl  

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

dressed_like_dreams

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:09 am
She walked in and looked around at everyone who was in the bar. She didn't really know anyone in this place, which made her extremely nervous and she wasn't good at talking to new people. Taking a deep breath, she pushed past the people and sat down at a table until someone talked to her, or she got up the courage to talk to someone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:21 am
dressed_like_dreams
She walked in and looked around at everyone who was in the bar. She didn't really know anyone in this place, which made her extremely nervous and she wasn't good at talking to new people. Taking a deep breath, she pushed past the people and sat down at a table until someone talked to her, or she got up the courage to talk to someone.
HI!!!! *waves to her* 4laugh *walks up to her in a very happy mood* hi ya =D nice to meet you ^^ im aurora_dragonfire... im like the warm welcomeing person i think lol  

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

dressed_like_dreams

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:43 am
She smiled and waved at aurora_dragonfire. "Hello," she said, "I'm dressed_like_dreams. I'm kind of shy..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:54 am
dressed_like_dreams
She smiled and waved at aurora_dragonfire. "Hello," she said, "I'm dressed_like_dreams. I'm kind of shy..."

*smlies* haha i can tell your shy but dont worry everyone in there are very nice ... xD im the crazy one i am and i got mad ninja skills ninja  

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

dressed_like_dreams

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:02 am
"Well, it's good to hear that everyone here is nice," she then chuckled at the previous comment, "I wish I had mad ninja skills!"  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games