Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Odama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:01 pm
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel
Seeing my bestfriend I don't usally think about that kind of stuff my mind has been poisined! I need to go play video games rofl
it all depends on how hard you were thinking about it. if it only crossed you mind its okay. but if you have been thinking about it all day and wont get over it till you have the perfect outfit then that may be an issue for you
I have been thinking about it all day gonk Someone help me! *falls to the floor*
oh god, whats happening to you *picks you up and runs you over to the TV and put a controller in your hand*

Maybe I need to stop flirting with guys and flirt with girls for a little bit *sniffles alittle bit while playing Need4Speed*

maybe if u do what i always do when im energetic u'll feel better, hmm try this

ALLRIGHT! scream *thumbs up*

oh btw changed ur avi today? ok i'll give it a shot  
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel
Seeing my bestfriend I don't usally think about that kind of stuff my mind has been poisined! I need to go play video games rofl
it all depends on how hard you were thinking about it. if it only crossed you mind its okay. but if you have been thinking about it all day and wont get over it till you have the perfect outfit then that may be an issue for you
I have been thinking about it all day gonk Someone help me! *falls to the floor*
oh god, whats happening to you *picks you up and runs you over to the TV and put a controller in your hand*

Maybe I need to stop flirting with guys and flirt with girls for a little bit *sniffles alittle bit while playing Need4Speed*
you can do that if you want, but I dont think that will effect what you are wanting to change.
True...*she frowns* What should I do? I really don't want to have a mind of a purely girly girl or even close to it  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darthspanky

i didnt notice i made the typo... il have to send it to ketake again.

o ya here is shazbots.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:02 pm
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
*puts marshmallow on top of her head*
Hows a marshmellow gonna help me with my problem? confused
i dunno. i just like seeing people with marshmallows on top of their heads! biggrin *puts another marshmallow on her head*
Okay hehe *eats the two marshmellows ontop of her head*
oh noes.... you eated them. oh well! *puts marshmallows on his head*  

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:03 pm
Odama
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel

Alright?...*thumbs up*

And you'll give it a shot? Your confuzzling me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:04 pm
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
*puts marshmallow on top of her head*
i dunno. i just like seeing people with marshmallows on top of their heads! biggrin *puts another marshmallow on her head*
*eats teh marshmellow ontop of your head*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:05 pm
darthy its ok i sended the one i fixed to ketake.......  
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel

you can do that if you want, but I dont think that will effect what you are wanting to change.
True...*she frowns* What should I do? I really don't want to have a mind of a purely girly girl or even close to it
i dunno. start hanging out with, and talking to more guys I guess. Thats all I can think of right now.  

B e l a c

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
gonk he's gone! and i named him larry....  
i just did that....lol whatever...  

Darthspanky

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:06 pm
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel

i dunno. start hanging out with, and talking to more guys I guess. Thats all I can think of right now.
Yeah That may work I just need to control myself an not flirt lol *nods*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:06 pm
dark_shy_angel
Odama
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel

Alright?...*thumbs up*

And you'll give it a shot? Your confuzzling me.

sry sad ? i just meant i was gonna try to change my avi today too, maybe i shouldnt have...?  

Odama

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:07 pm
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
gonk he's gone! and i named him larry....
*gives you a rock with a face painted on it*

@Odama no no no sorry about that moo I'm just slightly stressing thats all hehe *huggles*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:08 pm
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel

yeah, that'll happen lol  

B e l a c

Odama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:09 pm
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel
boy-toy-kun
dark_shy_angel

CONTROL URSELF! grr 3nodding glomps~

oh sorry, never glomp'd anyone b4, i guess im just feeling energetic today  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games