Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:01 pm
Ashoc took her hand away from his wing, becoming too overwhelmed by all this seeing. "Ok. That's enough for now I think." She wiped her tears away on the bottom of her shirt. "I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean for that to happen." After she had gotten all the moisture off her shirt, she cleared her throat. "Hedron wants meat. I'm good for anything, I'm not picky."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:09 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc took her hand away from his wing, becoming too overwhelmed by all this seeing. "Ok. That's enough for now I think." She wiped her tears away on the bottom of her shirt. "I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean for that to happen." After she had gotten all the moisture off her shirt, she cleared her throat. "Hedron wants meat. I'm good for anything, I'm not picky."

he nuzzles her a bit with his helmet wondering if she was ok. though he had no idea what happened. It seemed it had something to do with him.  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 pm
"Ok then. Daedalus wants some iron, and Hedron wants some meat. I suppose I'll just get a variety of things beyond that, really. Elcia, your going to get your own stuff right? And it seems I'm going to the scrapyard, anyone else need something from there, or particularly want something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:28 pm
"I'm ok, Hedron. Don't worry," she assured him softly, petting him. "If you find anything like an instrument or violin strings, then you could brings those from the scrapyard. And if it's not too much to ask, I really like kiwis. That's all though."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:33 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I'm ok, Hedron. Don't worry," she assured him softly, petting him. "If you find anything like an instrument or violin strings, then you could brings those from the scrapyard. And if it's not too much to ask, I really like kiwis. That's all though."
he nudges her arm wandering what she saw. he then hears something outside and looks but finds nothing. he gave a grunt not being able to think of anything he needed. food was already on the list.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:41 pm
"Kiwis. Can do. And I will keep my eyes peeled for anything... instrument like."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:03 pm
Ashoc laughed softly. "Thank you Roland. I really appreciate it." She patted Hedron on the head gently. "Well it was your mother talking to you, saying great things would happen to you, and to enjoy and protect the world and the world's people. And only the sightless would see your heart."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:40 pm
"You are very fortunate to have such a strong connection to someone Ashoc.

And if you all don't mind I'm going to power down for my recharge. Wake me when Roland gets back, simply say "Code Nine."

He stood and walked to the nearest wall, sitting down crossed legged, and the glow from his circuits dimmed slightly.

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:43 am
"Hrm. Ok, I'm gonna head out now. Be back in a few." Roland left his staff by the door, he wouldn't need it for just shopping. He did, however, keep his gun. Holstering it, he got in his car and drove to the grocery store a couple blocks from his house.

He purchased what was requested, along with a few other random items: a 24-pack of bottled water, a 24-pack of Dr. Pepper, a few bags of chips, some canned condensed soups, and a few frozen pizzas. He also grabbed a box of Snickers sitting near the register. "Heh, now I'm impulse buying. Mental note: never shop when your hungry," he muttered to himself.

He paid for the groceries and went to his car, where he saw a couple shady characters hanging out near his car. They seemed to be looking at the car and talking, but he couldn't hear what they were saying. Speaking to his headset, he said "magnify voice waves and pattern, 50 feet north. Scan all visible identifying facial features as well, and retrieve identification and any other important information." As he was finishing the vocal command, a little kid that was walking past him with his mother said "Hey, are you talking to me?" Smiling, Roland said "nope, just talking to myself. You never know, I might be crazy..."

The result of talking to the kid was not too great, as the mother became infuriated with Roland. Assuming he meant harm, she started yelling at Roland to get away from her and her son, otherwise she would call the cops. And while the yelling was not fun, it had the desired effect: it alerted the two men that he was coming, but didn't let them know he saw them. They bolted, and as soon as they ran Roland's computer gave him the desired info on the men. He apologized to the woman and bade her well, then walked to his car while reading the info displayed on his eyepiece. There wasn't too much info on the men, and the little bit of info he did get seemed to contradict itself.

After he arrived at the scrapyard, he set to work looking for some iron. after a while, he had accumulated quite a bit of random scraps of iron. "This should be more than enough" he thought aloud. About then, he saw three guitars siting on a nearby junk pile. "Hrm. They're intruments, and look similar to violins. I wonder if they will work." picking one up, he looked at the strings. Noticing the second largest string, he said "well, if they won't work, I can use them. This particular size string is the perfect size for a garrot. Never know when a silent kill will be important." Throwing them in the trunk of his car along with the iron, he drove home to tell Ashoc about the suspicious men he had seen.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:57 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc laughed softly. "Thank you Roland. I really appreciate it." She patted Hedron on the head gently. "Well it was your mother talking to you, saying great things would happen to you, and to enjoy and protect the world and the world's people. And only the sightless would see your heart."

he gave a low hum. he had no memory of those things at all, And he felt sad for it. He nuzzles Ashoc a bit more before seeing a red dressed figure enter the building. he looks to Rol as he entered and listened as he told Ashoc about the two men. He gave a questionable hum.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:25 pm
"Sorry you don't remember, Hedron. People generally don't remember things as a baby, so it's not that unusual. I wish I could show you," she remarked with regret, petting him still and falling silent for a long time, lost deep in thought, until Roland came back. As he walked in she jerked out of her thoughts and blinked at him. "Hello Roland. Something interesting happened, eh? Tell me all about it. I'll take the guitars off your hands and see what I can do with them while we talk."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:32 pm
"Yeah, it was definately worth mentioning," Roland said. He handed over the guitars, and walked over to Daedalus and said "Code Nine" and then handed over the scrap iron. "Anyway, about what happened. I saw a couple guys standing near my car earlier, as I was coming out of the store. They seemed to be watching it and talking to each other. When I ran an ID scan on them, not much came up. And what did come up seemed to contradict itself, it seems like they did a lot to cover up their identity."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:46 pm
"You also told a kid you were... crazy, was it? Kid might believe you, you know," she told him, trying to resist a smile but a belying dimple still showed. "But anyways. Could you catch anything they were saying? Why exactly were you suspicious of them? First impressions are very important." Ashoc was feeling one of the guitars all over for scratches and breaks or any warping as she spoke. This guitar seemed fine on the outside, but when she put a hand inside she found that the delicate supports inside had been chewed up by some kind of rodent. With a sigh she began to unstring the guitar before moving onto the next one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:55 pm
"No, I couldn't catch anything, they were out of range of my microphone. But they were just standing there, staring at my car and talking. I suppose it could have been nothing, but.... well, paranoia goes hand-in-hand with my job. It's how I stay alive."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:10 pm
"What kind of car do you drive? And you have every reason to be paranoid, don't worry." She started with the inside of the next guitar, which was perfectly intact, then began to feel the exterior. It was scratched up, but sturdy. She plucked a string and was pleased to hear a very rich, though horribly out of tune, sound. There was a couple strings missing, but they could be covered by the strings she'd got from the first guitar. She set the first guitar to one side, and this guitar to the other side, with the strings on top. "Did you see their faces? Memorize them if you did."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games