Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:44 am
She re appears next to master undakai after saverio so rudely departed, not even saying goodbye, she looks at him, and smiles" More company in the lobby sir, you want i should take care of them, or wait?"

she stands awaiting his orders.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:53 am
Reiku yawned and thought of her options, while leaning against a wall, next to the elevator doors. "Jeez, this isn't fun. I thought he'd have minions just bustling around. . ." she sighed.  

Reiku Alche

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:11 am
He smiled, nodding at Souls. "The first test...yes. I want you to leave all of the "guests" alone...Except Saverio. I want him eliminated."

He turned around sharply away from his minion, eying Skrat, grinning cruelly. "I want his corpse to burn on a stake in front of my corporation for everyone to see. Nobody else is to interfere, not even those you call allies. Now go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:37 am
Skrat raised an eyebrow toward Undakai, still smarting from the zap to his tail. "What interesting...methods, you have for human elimination." He shrugged. "Not like I care about his life or anything, because, if fate has it's play in this and he's meant to die today, he will."
Skrat soon remembered Undakai's previous request, and turned to look out a recently appearing window about 20 feet to his left. "As much as I would LOVE to turn back into my original form, without my body here, I can't." His eyes turned to Undakai but his face was still toward the window. "I shall send out a request for it, if you'ld like. Unfortunately though, I'm a lot less powerful and a lot more constricted in that form. Ah, I suppose I can abide you your requests for a time..." That last sentence was more directed to himself than to Undakai. He stared out the window again, and blinked. When he opened his eyes, they were empty, and let out a glossy sheam.
First, his voice filled the mind of Thaliat. "Thaliat, I have a request for you. A couple, actually. My first request: Return to our headquarters and retrieve my body. It should be left on the ground. My second request, take your division and make your way over to UndaCorp. Our battle is soon to begin, and we shall need all the help we can get." He chuckled, blinked his right eye, and broke the connection with Thaliat.
His next connection was with Rose: "Rose, wherever you are in the streets, please make your way to UndaCorp. The time for fighting is soon to arise, and I'll need you and your expertise on plants, so to say, in this battle of ours. That is all." His voice sounded happy and cheerful in the mind of Rose. He blinked his right eye again, and broke the connection.
"...Reiku. Brother. It seems the time for fighting has come. I'm glad to see that for now, you're on my side. But, the time will come when we will be fighting. It shall be a sad time. Similar to that moment on Pokemon: The First Movie. Ha, during battle I may shed a tear or two. But, for now, please, do your best."
Skrat closed both his eyes. All connections to minds broken. A tear sparkled down on his furry face, shining from the light in the building. He opened his eyes, and turned toward Undakai. His face was furious. "My thoughts on this fight are definitely not useless ones. It may be useless to do anything now, and I've seen somewhat of an extent of your power from previous meetings. Yet, you know nothing of me. You know not how powerful my rodents and I are. Just because you have some files doesn't mean anything. Most of that information is fake anyway!" He laughed an angry laugh. "I only put on that act back in my building to make it seem like it was real. I fooled you. Now then...Back to the fight. My reasons for doing so? It may sound sick and twisted, but I just felt like doing something to entertain myself. People may get sick and wounded, and they may even die. But, it's all for my entertainment. Yet, I will do my hardest to make sure not a single person dies in this fight. If they do, I shall just call it fate. This is just a simple game of chess. One must lose, and one must win." He smiled devilishly. His eyes full on insanity. His cape began to turn the color of oxygenated blood, and started to float off of the ground. Skrat looked positively evil.

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:48 am
Reiku smiled upon hearing Skrat's voice. Even though she couldn't use up any energy (transforming into different forms was pesky like that), she said aloud, hoping it'd be enough, "That's right. It may be just for now."
She paused for a moment, looking about her surroundings. She didn't like how empty and lonely the lobby was. "But, in the end, just like all hearts, we shall fade back to darkness. Better put everything into this fight, you don't want to be the first to go back."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:30 pm
A smirk crept over Xan's face slowly as he tossed the pack of cigs back to Tsuji, Bogarting one just for effect. "Things are heating up," he said quietly as he surreptitiously placed himself between Lady Slim and Saverio. His wings flexed momentarily before folding around his shoulders. "Better get ready to pick your partners," he continued casually, looking at each of the men in turn, "otherwise you'll lose the beat..."  

Xanatos Forever

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:02 pm

Saverio cracked his neck, nuckles, toes, elbow and knees. "Well who is going to go first. I have a 5 o'clock with all of your mom's and I can't be late....getting there anyway!" Saverio took jumped to the left so his back was to the wall, and then held the hammer with both hands.

"Xan I don't dance with men, so lets just skip your idea and go to the a** whopping you all are going to get!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:57 pm
"You can crack your elbows?"

Slim peeped over Xan, barely tall enough for her eyes to appear over his shoulder.

"We don't want to fight you." She paused for a moment. "Well, Undies wants to fight you...Heheh...eheh...heh..."

Her chuckles lessened in volume for every second spent observing his scowl.

"....Oh, don't be such a sourpuss, Savvysaurus!"  

Slim95
Crew

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:31 pm
He smiled at his advisory. Nothing too malilcious, nothing cruel...just a light smile as he watched the dark aura envelope him. "My first advice to you, never assume you're fooling someone when you are wearing the jesters hat."

He walked back over to his desk and sat down, resting his elbows on the desk and intertwining his fingers, peering over his hands at Skrat. "No more need to get your body...our meeting is over. I have gained all the information I wanted. You are free to go and return to your troops...I would advise doing so before I change my mind. As you have probably guessed, my office is a very dangerous place for you to be in."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:06 pm

"Sorry Slim-jim, this is what I do, now lets begin. I have appointments to get too. If you don't want to fight you shouldn't be here!"

Saverio examined his foes, Saverio eyed Xan. "Tusji don't bother with tricks, what he says is what he means" Saverio thought.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:12 pm
"On your command sir" She bows her head a bit, and fades out of view, fadeing back into view near saverio, she closes her eyes, building up her energy, she points her finger tips toward the ground, the energy building up from within. She opens her eyes, taskes a deep breath, her eyes glowing a deep red, she arches her finger tips, pointing them toward saverios back, coated in steel armor, she lets the energy flow through the fingertips in the form of electricityright into the small of his back. The electricity strong in voltage, connecting with his armor , gives him a hell of a shock.

she immediately fades from view, bowing her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:17 pm

Saverio feels the shock rocket up his spine and falls over twiching. "A-anther wa-ants t-to p-p-play...." Shaking he slowly he stood up slowly, twiching the whole way, and stood there with his arms by his side. "Fine by me, just know that it's your building not mine."

He spun the hammer in his hand and sung it into the wall behind him. Clearing out an area of the wall that was 10 feet tall and 15 wide, filling the area around him with dust.

"If you want to fight like a coward, I'll destroy your hiding place!" Saverio smirked and stood there with the hammer in his hand.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:53 pm
"Good evening, Slim. Since you're here I suppose I should formally invite our last intended guest," Tsuji sighs slightly as things go to hell around him. He stands dropping what's left of his cigarette butt to the street far below before calling out, "HEY THAL! WHEN YOU'VE GOT A MOMENT YOU WANNA STOP BY?!"

He slowly turns to look at those around him, "If you would all be patient with me, I would like to discuss a few things when Thaliat gets here. I definitely want you here, Xan, so if Slim would stick around to guarantee it I would be most appreciative. Lin, I'm not as concerned about your presence, but it will absolutely make events more interesting up here."

He turns again to face Sav, "I may need your help later on, Sav, so if you could stay alive long enough I may let you kill me..."

His lips curled upwards in a thin smile and his eyes widened as he flipped his sunglasses off, "That's enough teasing now, Whisper."

Tsuji sent out a psychic pulse powerful enough to wake the dead (which, had they been closer to a cemetery, would have been a real concern), let alone shake coward from their nest.

-Tsuji  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:39 pm
Thaliat blinked when Skrat broke the connection.

His body? Well, this just gets weirder and weirder.

Thaliat climbed down from her perch, shaking her head.

"Troops! We have our orders." Thaliat looked to her left and motioned to a few unseen figures, then to one of the squirrels. "I'll need your assistance for this. Go back to head quarters, Skrat has requested we bring his body to UndaCorp. The squirrel will show you the way. You to should be able to transport him well enough. Now go, and hurry. We will rendezvous just outside of UndaCorp."

Thaliat regarded her remaining allies. She marveled that the squirrels did not seem to mind the rather large grouping of spirits that had joined their ranks. She was glad to see they were a rather adaptable group as it meant they would react well to any last minute changes of orders. That was important.

Thaliat was about to order the rest of her platoon to fall out when Tsuji's call came over the rise. Thaliat sighed. She sensed a challenge behind the call.

"Well, I suppose we have a little time before the others meet with us. They'll be able to find me..." Thaliat glanced at her troops. "Want a little adventure before the big battle?"

The squirrel on her shoulder stood at attention and barked a shrill reply.

"I'll take that as a yes." Thaliat grinned. She cupped her hands around her mouth and drew a deep breath. "WELL, SINCE YOU'RE ON MY WAY...HERE I COME!"  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:46 pm
Slim slipped out from behind Xan, trotting up to Sav to knudge him lightly with her elbow and grinning widely. "Of course I'm here! It's my job to be here, regardless of whether I'd like to fight or not. It is not, however, your job to make mine so hard...Stop breaking Undie's building, willya? For every crack that's put in its impeccable surface, my paycheck grows slightly smaller."

She was a diplomat at heart.

Cocking an eyebrow, she scanned the surrounding area. "Whisp? Wherever you are, would you cease the electrocutions for a moment, please? An attempt at dealing with this in a civil manner would be nice..."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games