Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:43 pm
I dunno, the fact that it's far to simplistic, and lacks anything that makes it jump really gets to me, I mean that, and I really don't like that stupid dragon. If you like it, then that's all that matters, just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:54 pm
The wing makes it feel heavy and off-balanced. The worst part is that I can't think of a good fix for it... If there were an item that filled the bottom-left you'd be set...

Shika will eventually build up enough of an inventory to properly accessorize. Near as I can tell he's only been on Gaia for 32 days, so he's doing better than average.  

124-C

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:03 am
While I enjoy the colour scheming, I feel that the outfit would do better without the Shadow Spirit. It does match, that it does, but it feels unnecessary.

Also, I've always wondered. What type of death would ensue if one didn't critique? The standard death, the medieval connotation of death, or what?  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:01 pm
Sentama Lin
... the medieval connotation of death, or what?

I ******** love that avatar, Lin! It's perfect! Don't change a thing! biggrin

You don't like my Shadow Spirit? sad He's one of my killing buddies...  

124-C

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:12 pm
If you say so, Tsuj, though I feel it's lacking a certain Bam factor still.

Well... now with rationale for your choice, the Shadow Spirit does work. After all if he's part of your killing group, why exclude him?  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:16 pm
Since it seems that my idea didn't work, I'll go ahead and critique: You're right, it lacks badaboom, but the biggest problem is the glow stick thing, it doesn't fit with the rest of the avatar.

The real reason that Loki is in my avatar is because without him there's too much red on the right. Seriously, TekTek it and tell me I'm wrong.  

124-C

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:18 pm
You do have a point there, Tsuji, the fact that the Chiaykou scarf billows so much at the one point gives you far too much red on the one side.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:54 pm
Hmm.. The mask just seems off. It doesn't draw your eye to it and it doesn't go with the theme.  

Large Inmate

Niada

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:42 pm
Little bit 'top heavy.' Try evening the balance with something black on your legs ...  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:00 pm
i like but i guess it would be better with some kind of gold armor  

PendragonX9

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:04 pm
It's kind of confusing. There's a lot on your avatar and it's hard to focus.

About Sentama Lin and the last critique of my avatar, I've tried the Blade Top, and I don't like how it looks. It's even more awkward than it is without. I agree with you that something needs to be there, but it's better this way than with anything else I've seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:23 pm
Very "Mythic" I like the leggings you have they set off the shoe/bracers you have on, and it's not TOO overboard. well done.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:27 pm
i like...good color coding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:18 pm
PendragonX9000
The visor thing  

the pantsless snake

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:07 pm
The_Nerd_In_Your_closet12
PendragonX9000
The visor thing
( I think you wanted this in another thread. ^_^)*Watches the closet nerd die* :Shock: NO don't die on us!

*tries to preform CPR, and the pixie helps revive him*

Wow cute and functional. Your avatar has a nice collection of high end items and they are well placed and don't crowd. However they don't really have a theme to them other then the monthly items. They look good and are defiantly unique, but if you put your mind to it I bet you could get an avatar that has a little more interaction. ^_^  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games