Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol xD
I guess it is somehow xD Collecting papers without a purpose xD
Not even wanting to exchange it into paper hats ^_^

I guess relieving people of their unwanted trash sounds charitable xD
And even giving back inks in return ^O^

Thank you for your donation, Kyuuketsuki Akira! I tend to type out the whole name before assigning nickies to ya xP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:21 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol xD
I guess it is somehow xD Collecting papers without a purpose xD
Not even wanting to exchange it into paper hats ^_^

I guess relieving people of their unwanted trash sounds charitable xD
And even giving back inks in return ^O^

Thank you for your donation, Kyuuketsuki Akira! I tend to type out the whole name before assigning nickies to ya xP

well you seem to be a nice person mrgreen and I wonder how much paper you got question  

Urazaki Akira

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:52 pm
She is a very nice person lah. I can vouch for that 100% heart
You've done the right thing by choosing her quest thread to donate your papers to 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:54 pm

Da-dun!!! I might actually be a serial killer in real life. Who knows...

Haha! Just kidding! xD
As for your question, several types of papers have already reached 5000! xD Yayness! It was totally by the help from you guys. Some are still at 1k++. I'm going to place the updates on the 25th page ^O^

EDIT
OMG! OMG! Who has the 300th post? >.< I totally forgot to count it and now it's 318 sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:59 pm
eek How dyu know what numbers the posts are lah?
Is there an easy way? Or do you seriously have to count them one by one? stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:09 pm

Well, when looking at your thread before clicking it, you can see the number of post replies. But to actually find out who got post number what, you'll have to count... gonk

I think I'll start counting from backwards mrgreen

EDIT
Mine is post number 320! So going to track back to 300 now xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:14 pm

HAHAHAH!! I have found her! Lucky number 300th poster!!

Congrats to Symphony for being my 300th poster in my thread! xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:30 pm
Haha yay! Congrats Serenity heart  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:37 pm

I'm also taking this opportunity to say thank you to my buddy [ - Chaos Theory - ] for checking out my quest thread promo in my profile xD Even if he didn't click the link sweatdrop

But hey, both you and your papers are loved! In a friendly way that is... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:32 am
User Image

My paper donation will be delivered soon Brig. General koromyst...

Just dropping by to know if you're okay...

User Image

BlackAmaya

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:29 am
Chibi B-U-M-P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:18 am

Thanks, guys xD
I'm doing mighty fine. This thread has grown O_O

Hey hey, check out mah fishy on the first page! xD
It was a generous dedication from Rio ^O^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:26 pm
WOOHOOO I won! That's so cool. How is everyone today? Chibi I love your new look. Lookin' pretty smexy!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:56 pm
biggrin I'm back from Hiatus!
And I brought a present for you -

User Image

Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!  

scromlette

8,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:03 pm

@scrommie>
So you were on hiatus? O_O
No wonder you left your thread hanging xD Chibi and I took the liberty of posting back and forth in your thread sweatdrop
And a cupcake! Thankies! xD *munches*
And it's even chocolate! xD

@symphony>
Yeah you won wink
I might do this again sometime xD

@rio-san>
Thank you for your lovely papers! xD

----------------

Christmas is certainly the month for giving O_O
And also the month for anonymous heavenly beings giving out gifts stealthily!
m(_ _)m ... I so worship you guys

The heavenly being has stuck again! I'm not sure if it's another individual or the same but... thank you for the Pora Cube! ^O^
This has been a blessed month for me crying

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games