Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:21 pm
What's with the sudden rush of noobs in the YCQ?
the 2 posts by Pony Slaystation in this thread.
this thread
post by sashimigurl in this thread.
this one just feels out of place since it's not questing any actual items

I'm a little appalled by the amount of posts made here in the format of noobishness.
Whatever happened to coherent sentences?  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:25 pm
Sometimes people forget what they have done until it's to late.  

Lustful Mistress Panda

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:50 pm
Anise Puppet Master
Sometimes people forget what they have done until it's to late.
Yeah, I know.
It's just annoying seeing them.
I have no problems with the people, it's the posts. I'm almost 100% sure that the people themselves are probably some of the nicest people out there.
But I have a very serious problem with people who don't post literate to the best of their ability.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:16 pm
blaugh I need to figure out a song to create a dance thats suppose to be creative but they already decided that we need a freeze start. So that limits the song. And it can't be a Hip hop style. and has to try to include hula dancing and swing dancing and line dancing. Tries to connect the styles. Brain: question .  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:23 pm
cool4
blaugh I need to figure out a song to create a dance thats suppose to be creative but they already decided that we need a freeze start. So that limits the song. And it can't be a Hip hop style. and has to try to include hula dancing and swing dancing and line dancing. Tries to connect the styles. Brain: question .
Well, you'll need uh, uh, hmm. That's a very complex thing that you'll want then.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:30 pm
wellwisher
cool4
Well, you'll need uh, uh, hmm. That's a very complex thing that you'll want then.

Something tells me the songs relating to alcohol/drugs/suicide/running away. or the ones with swearing are not appropriate. Lets see what does that leave? ...Not much.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:35 pm
cool4
wellwisher
cool4

Something tells me the songs relating to alcohol/drugs/suicide/running away. or the ones with swearing are not appropriate. Lets see what does that leave? ...Not much.
You could look into hip-hop, or rap, then you get the choice of gangsters, sex, drugs, whores, shooting people, more sex, gangs, and more sex.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:43 pm
wellwisher
cool4
wellwisher
cool4

You could look into hip-hop, or rap, then you get the choice of gangsters, sex, drugs, whores, shooting people, more sex, gangs, and more sex.
rofl

Is it sad the only songs I have titled as genre Hip-hop our from the step up soundtrack  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:51 pm
cool4
rofl

Is it sad the only songs I have titled as genre Hip-hop our from the step up soundtrack
I thought that movie looked really bad.
music, in poor taste, and the acting quite bad.
I can accept their dancing ability. but Hip-Hop, and rap I think the human race would be better off without.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:57 pm
wellwisher
cool4
rofl

I thought that movie looked really bad.
music, in poor taste, and the acting quite bad.
I can accept their dancing ability. but Hip-Hop, and rap I think the human race would be better off without.

I liked the movie but I haven't watched it recently. As for finding music. I have a few Ideas now.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:30 pm
Great. It's good to know that your getting thigns handled.
I've got 3 finals and I'm out of school. (all next week, and there aren't any classes)  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:37 pm
I have stuff to do Late at night from Wednesday - Friday May 28th- June 3rd, I believe. Before My essay Final for socials. Thats a lot of multitasking or improvisation whichever becomes more beneficial. I'm pretty sure I'm doomed either way. And hopefully I weasle my way out of a french final.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:45 pm
How are Blue Rasberry slushees made with real fruit? and how is it any better then selling candy? And the Chemicals that probably make the Blue Rasberries real fruit?  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:49 pm
cool4
How are Blue Rasberry slushees made with real fruit? and how is it any better then selling candy? And the Chemicals that probably make the Blue Rasberries real fruit?
Hmm.
Blue Raspberry Slushies, are not very good. Humans aren't able to digest the blue coloring.
The rest of it is just a rasberry flavor. It's not any better than selling candy. And the chemicals to make the blue rasberry, were fruit for flavoring. (or pear juice and a little raspberry) the end result tends to end with a lot of blue food colouring  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:01 pm
wellwisher
cool4
Hmm.
Blue Raspberry Slushies, are not very good. Humans aren't able to digest the blue coloring.
The rest of it is just a rasberry flavor. It's not any better than selling candy. And the chemicals to make the blue rasberry, were fruit for flavoring. (or pear juice and a little raspberry) the end result tends to end with a lot of blue food colouring

I wonder if it's suppose to be a sugar free subsitute? Which I'm pretty sure shlushies have sugar in them.

My friend was at camp and they made all sorts of blue foods. Blue eggs and ham. Then they all got sick. I think it ended the camp theme of blue stuff.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games