Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:08 pm
"Feel free to have anything you want to eat, there are oranges, caned meats, and just about anything else that can be preserved, all naturally of course." Noticing that everyone was heading off to sleep, he stood wearily, and got a bundle of blankets and distributed them through the party, placing one each on Viral and Kerrigan.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:28 pm
User Image
Kalib: Agent/Businessman of The Black Rose Society. The society is working with The Shadow Legion, and Kalib is meeting with them to form an agreement.

His powers are typical vampire powers, which including changing into a bat, long claw like nails and quick superhuman reflexes. Uses a sword and his broach allows him to move in the light.

Kalib

Dangerous Admirer

13,365 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
((Welcome to the roleplay Kalib!))
Kagura, noticing everybody was sleeping, got up and walked to one of the shelves. "Nice" she mumered to herself, and leaned her scythe against the wall. She sat down in front of it and started chanting words. It would sounded like jibberish to anyone who didn't know the language. The scythe started floating, but then it suddenly fell to the ground. A strange glowing slither in the air started to move towards her, and disappered into her body.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:48 am
Cthugarai watches the strange chanting, only catching the meaning of a few of the words, but not understanding the use of them. He sees the ripple as if water was floating in heat, and then to see it flow into Kagura caused him to stare in shock.

"What the heck was THAT?"  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:22 pm
Kagura laughed and replied, "It's an ancient language. It was never named, so I can't really tell you what language it is, but I just chanted a sealing spell. I use it when ever my scythe...... acts up." She said, "It seals the power of the scythe inside of me. That weird substance that just floated into my body was the transfering part of the spell." She picked up her scythe and walked over to a coner of the room, and wrapped her scarf around herself to keep warm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:45 am
"Well that's different, at least I won't have to worry about floating scythes in my sleep" Cthugarai just shrugged and grabbed a blanket for himself choosing to sleep nearest the gate keeping the valued possessions.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:02 pm
Cthugarai awoke the following morning with a wide yawn. Glancing around the room everyone seemed to be sleeping soundly.

"Well since it looks like I'm the only one awake, I might as well be productive."

Collecting some of the food off the shelves he made himself a quick breakfast, and taking a key out from around his neck he opens the gate to the back portion of the cellar, setting everything down on the largest desk. Moving the scrolls and tomes that were lying on the table onto the shelves, he proceeds to nibble on his breakfast while trying to decipher the Ice Wielders notebook.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:30 pm
Kerrigan stirred at the sound of Cthugarai moving around making breakfast. She yawned and stretched a little, feeling her back pop slightly, but trying her best not to disturb Viral. Feeling a little more awake, she stood and put her blanket on Viral, then quietly walked over to where Cthugarai was working. "Good morning," she greeted him in a whisper. "What are you doing?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:54 pm
Cthugarai jumped slightly at the question, he didn't hear Kerrigan wake up, and he was concentrating on the notebook more then anything else.

"Ohh Kerrigan, good morning. I'm trying to figure out what the rest of this book means." Cthugarai said with a more then a little disappointment in his voice.
"I can understand everything from here," He said as a thumbed through the pages."but everything before and everything after seems nothing but jibberish and riddles." He put the book down and tilted his head back making the chair squeak in protest, and let out a long sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:24 pm
Kerrigan looked over at the book casually, skimming the areas Cthugarai was frustrated with. "Maybe it's in another tongue. This part looks vaguely elvish," she said as she trailed her fingers over one of the passages. "Though I have no idea which dialect. What exactly are you looking for in this book?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:38 pm
The remnants of sleep faded away leaving Elcia staring at the back of her eyelids. She thought of nothing for a few moments before noticing the tendrils of hundreds of life forms clinging to the the edge of her awareness.
She surveyed the tangled maze of plant life they had made for her and sent them her approval. She squirmed then remembered she had slept in a chair and caught herself before she tumbled out of it.

Glancing around the room she noticed the new girl asleep in a corner, the dragons curled up in another. The pile of blanket in front of her was Viral she could see his snow white hair. She could hear Kerrigan and Cthugarai somewhere behind her. She stretched and finally got up.

"Morning! What's for breakfast?" She said smiling as she joined the others.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:39 pm
"This might help me get the honor of my family back. It's also the secret to Elcia's and my powers." Cthugarai explained "I was exiled from my people because of these powers, but if I can prove my mastery over them maybe I have a chance of taking back what was stolen from me.

But listen to me... going on about my past when people need my help here and now..." He shakes his head again, thinking of his options. "I don't know much about Elven dialect, but if you teach me I may be able to make some of this out. What are the basic rules of Elven Writing?"  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:12 pm
"Isn't it the curse of those with long lives to be long winded and go on about things in the good old days?" Kerrigan said teasingly, then cleared her throat, turning serious. "Well I'm no expert, but I'll tell you the basics. The subject is first priority in the sentence, then the verb, then the adjective, or secondary subject. It has a rather different formation from English, but follows similar grammatical rules of tense. Have you ever seen Star Wars? Think of the way Yoda speaks. It's kinda similar to that." She skimmed over the passage again. "There seems to be some words like istre and byerin that are probably variations of future tense verbs for simple things like take and do, but are different from what I've learned." She looked up at Elcia's approach. "Oh, good morning, Elcia. Could you help me and Cthugarai with this? It looks like elvish, but it's in a dialect that I haven't encountered before."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:38 pm
"Oh Let me see." Elcia examined the text they where looking at. "Oh wow!" She said after a moment. "The dialect isn't the problem this must be really old. The style of writing and the wording choices haven't been used in centuries. Its amazing!"

She admired the writing for a bit "I can pretty much read it but it might take a little time to make sence of it."

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:04 pm
"Well, since I'm no scholar - even though I do love languages I speak rather more than I read - I think I'll go fix up some breakfast. Have fun with it, and try not to have too many exciting revelations while I'm gone. I still don't even know what powers you guys are talking about in that oh-so-mysterious way." She gave an over-dramatic, martyred sigh, then walked out into the other room and looked over the contents of the shelves, trying to decide what to eat. After a moment she shrugged internally, then threw together a quick, simple breakfast and began to eat it.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games