Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

xo-[Supergal]-ox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:14 pm
Hi! My name is SuperGal! I am 14 and live in Canada, my favourite colour is pink, and i am blonde in real life as well as gaia. I also make wishlists, so if your interested, check out my site! www.freewebs.com/supergal56  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:15 pm
Name: Chris
Nickname: gigs
Favorite color: blue

giga707

technoyoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:15 pm
Yeah, my name is....
well, I won't give you my actual name because of security reasons, but my nickname is Jay. So call me Jay, Techno, Technoyoshi, or whatever. Oh, and I am 14, which is, I guess, the high age of the minority of ages (meaning that it seems that way more people are older than me rather than younger).

I am happy to be a part of this guild and wish luck to all of those questing here.
I am into videogames, T.V., and music.
I am religous and am Christian, but I don't know if this guild allows religous talk, so that is all I will say about that.

See you all around, and thank you for letting me be a part of this guild. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:17 pm
I'm Matt, 15years old. I like Video games, Jazz Martial arts and swimming.  

Sinsaku Onasi

Sahriou

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:42 pm
I'm Sonny, yes...my name is Sonny...feel free to make the Sonny Bono jokes.
I'm 15
I love to play soccer, jump around like a mad man on crack, hang out with my friends, and admire the woman I love...even though she dosen't love me back... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:43 pm
I'm emily and nice to meet you.
i like anime drawing manga music blah the list goes on.
dislikes too many to list
age gonna be fourteen this december.
what i wanna be? animator  

~ilufpinkflamingoz~

ExactlyTheSame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:11 pm
Hello
biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:33 pm
Greetings,
I am Jeishin, captain of the nameless ship and commander of the nameless regiment.
I'm a pirate out for treasure and... gold. =)
Of course, I wouldn't mind meeting some potential crew members and other fine captains... wink
Mmmm I dunno what else to say. =0  

ItinitI

What the Pho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:51 pm
Hi... I'm u know my user name. I'm new to the guild not gaia. I like tv,games,sports,girls....guy stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:15 pm
Name-R.J.
Age -17
Grade- HS senior
Likes- Chess, videogames, art, poetry, literature, tv, and intelligent conversations.
Joined Gaia-Jan. 2005  

Ettipus

Lady Dorkette

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:28 pm
hi my name is Vanessa I'm 12 years old in to weeks (oh yeah! xd ) I'm in grade seven and highschool next year. I have a sister and two brothers. my birthday is on the 17/12/93. I like to cook though nto very good at it. I like friends hates n00bs and stuff....I like games and roleplaying. when i grow i want to be a superhero xd joking i want to be a graphic designer or a photographer. I go to a modelling academy and um..i have a pet dog he's a chihuahua mauhuhauah and a tons of kois coz my dad loves them. I have friends and i'm not a lonr thnakyou very much.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:29 pm
Gaia Name: Potato_Crisp
My True Gaia Identity: Fallen_kitsune_thief
Hobbies: Drawing, Receiving Art, Reading, Writing, Anime, Manga
Jobs: Musician, Comic Artist, Tutor, Friend, Sibling
Questing for?: An Island of Doctor Moreau! woot!
The Meaning of Life?: 42. Tch, as if everyone doesn't know that...

RANDOM PMs ACCEPTED AND RARELY CHECKED!  

Sophie C. Bell

geara_doga

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:31 pm
name-D'angelo
nickname-overlanderchaos927
age-14
loves-anime/manga ...sega....sonic stuff....jetsetradiofuture......classic rock.....sugar cookies...jolene
hates-homework....american anime......stuff i dont like  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:36 pm
i am >_> shadow mirage...^^ my name is eric,sometimes peopl thought i was 40,but my age is way lower than that O_o i wonder what made them say that....i'm 12 ^^ ..i'm into animeand video games ^^ and...naruto >_>  

shadow mirage

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:05 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Kinta, (really Alex, but I HATE my name -__-) I love computers, games, computers, gaia, internet, computers, Anime, and Manga... probably more, but meh. I like meeting new people, and unfortunatly for my wallet, I donate more than I can afford sweatdrop But hopefully I can post enough to actually get the stuff I want so I can return the favor whee I like making friends as well, so... later all ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games