Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alykun17

3,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:34 am
" So I'm going to be going to konoha now am I right Yukikage-sama?" She said turning to the Hokage " It's a great honor to meet the leader of such a productive country..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:42 am
User Image

A few moment back Phi place 8 tags around Jack before any of this happen. Phi switch off his Invisa eye and sat. "Should I let the tags go boom?"  

xPhi-Phix

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:45 am
"Make it go boom and you just killed the yukikage and leave snow to rot" jack said scornfully as he pulled snow over them.
"cant you leave a person to mourn!" jack said this to Phi pointing out the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:49 am
"No you kill Xiah and now you must die." Phi does the Tiger handseal and the body of jack goes boom. "My pain is complete." Phi leaves.  

xPhi-Phix

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:52 am
(( i wish this will totally cremate Zeremaru's body... he's a real disaster. he made me go active more often, which is im lazy to do ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:19 pm
Jedi turned. "lets go home." The dragon Flew onward and he and jedi went back to cloud.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:51 pm
(Ah man I really wanted to fight sad )

*Hanzo walks up to the broken glass shards that remained of Zeramaru. He took out a seal and sealed his remains into a scroll.*

"Your never coming back..."

*Hanzo leaves with the others.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:35 pm
((me too)

"All man, well i didnt have to do anything. What a Drag. I'm going home."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:48 am
((so you will kill someone not involved!))

The explosion blows through the corridor but jack was still standing.
Apparently jack's body was a human puppet and the blast did nothing but knock him over and he just stood back up. The ice was melted by the blast and it showed that the stab missed zeramaru's heart.

Jack knelt over the body then zeramaru suddenly grabbed him by the neck.
"you really thought I was DEAD BROTHER!" Zeramaru said as he pulled off his shirt showing that the kunai only cut into a poison storage in his human puppet body.
"monzaemon i gave you a puppet body i can take it away just as fast so keep quiet" Zeramaru said this as he left.

Jack stood back up and quickly left but said "never say my real name and it is fine"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:49 am
(( Aw man. I pent 20 minutes reading eerything from post page 18 to find out that I can't do anything. I'm sad now.))

"tsk.... I might as well go back to the cloud now..." With that he disapeered.  

D a i j b

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces