Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:59 am
((Ok, so I guess I have to explain this whoole thing. My computer has a virus, and it's a spyware virus, so yeah, I can't get on. So for now, I'm allowing PendragonX9 to move it forward and powerplay Kazumi and Geo until we get our computer fixed. I'm not sure how long it will take, so please be patient. I'll try to get on when I get the chance. :[ But I have to go now, and I'm sorry to leave you with roleplaying, but I'm running out of minutes on the computer. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:00 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

((Aww, bummer Tox. I know how that is, viruses are not fun. Hope you get your computer fixed soon!))

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:11 pm
((well it seems that i have been handed control of this RP. The only problem is that i don' really know where Tox was going with this so if you have any ideas for fun side quests or what we should do to advance the story let me know))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:20 am
((reading back, I am seeing that Luphea is the only chosen one currently not present. I, personally, would suggest something a little more in depth pertaining to Karloseth's memory, and how John knows of him))  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:15 am
Blu blinked, the nsaid, "Eeeew! Snake guts!"
She shook all over to dispell them.

{In other words, hwelp Karloseth get some meemories back.}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:53 pm
((so i'm not quite sure how to start this off so I'm just going to throw it out there))
suddenly it hit John where he had seen Karloseth's name before "Hey Karl I just remembered where I've heard your name. Back when i was in the military the general in charge of genetic modification was visiting the facility and mentioned another that was researching other types of powers. Anyway your name came up as there star patient. why didn't you tell me you where in the military? Whats your rank?"  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:09 pm
(( xd noting like a sudden epiphany! That's fine though, it gives us something to waste time with))

"Star... patient?" Karloseth frowned. The military, huh? "I'm... not sure. I don't remember ever being in the military. That would explain alot though. Genetic modification..." Karloseth trailed off, lost in thought. It made sense. If he tried to go AWOL, and he was a valuable research subject, then of course the government would do anything to get him back. Including knocking him in the head. The concept of soldiers armed with the ability to stop time made sense too. It made Karloseth wonder who else was out there, with the same abilities as him...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:36 pm
"You don't remember? What like amnesia or something? How does that work?"  

PendragonX9

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:13 pm
((sorry to hear about the virus Tox. Hope you can get it fixed soon!))
Yuki and Miyako flinched in unison at the snake parts that flew exploded around them. They had stayed in the background watching the whole time, deciding not to get mixed into all of it. Yuki simply wiped what she could off herself and listened. Miyako stayed still and looked at the tiny drops of blood that managed to get on her. She'd always hated the smell of blood. Miyako felt uncomfortable as she leaned against the wall and looked around at the people around her. Could she really trust these people? Yuki seemed so calm, she looked like she trusted them... or at least was trying to.
Yuki managed to find a comfortable place to sit on a rock near Yako. She smiled at her trying to comfort her, even though she wasnt to sure about these people herself. But she wanted to learn more about them though. She hoped Yako was listening too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:12 pm
Karloseth walks over to a nearby wall and sits down against it, giving himself a chance to rest up and build up the time stop ability. Folding his arms across his chest, he frowns "I'm not sure. My first memory was about a year ago, before that is blank. I just... don't know anything about myself. What program or whatever were you in when you heard of me?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:22 pm
((totally stealing from Marvel hear but i really wanted a cool acronym))

"I worked for S.T.R.I.K.E. that's Special Tactical Reserve for International Key Emergencies." said John "and so did you"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:41 pm
(( Actually, had I been the one looking for the acronym, I would have chosen S.T.A.R.S., so I don't blame you xd ))

"Hrm. So, did they do any experimenting on you?" Karloseth asked.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:27 pm
"ya" John responded "they enhanced everything senses, speed, strength, the works"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:10 pm
"Hrm. That explains a lot then. I'm still wondering though, how the hell they figured out how to stop time, let alone make other people do it. It does explain why MY senses are a bit sharpened as well." Standing up, Karloseth leaned his shoulder against a wall and folded his arms across his chest.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:00 pm
"that i don't know" John replied "the only person who i know of that would is General Scott, he was in charge of all 'enhancement' programs within S.T.R.I.K.E."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff