Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:53 pm
Evie always like octopi! Hehe! The only thing is I have to make an octopus only account that I can't do much else on, because they slow down the computer too much when selling, etc.

Hehe!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:59 am
i like the torso too  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:31 am
I am getting so confused. ^.^
Randoms and Evies avis look so similar when they are on a white background and you dont look very close at them. I glance at it and then i have to stare at them to figure out which one is which. ^.^ Its rather funny and it makes me think. i know they look nothing alike, but they have the same color scheme and the same basic proportions of the colors.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:35 am
LordBurningPhoenix
Randoms and Evies avis look so similar when they are on a white background and you dont look very close at them. I glance at it and then i have to stare at them to figure out which one is which. ^.^ Its rather funny and it makes me think. i know they look nothing alike, but they have the same color scheme and the same basic proportions of the colors.

hmm maybe i should change  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:42 am
randomgirl768
LordBurningPhoenix

Only if you feel like changing. I only said what i said because i thought it was funny how i was confusing myself. ^.^ It was by no means a way of complaining about your avis. they actually look nice.

Oh and i think i forgot to thank everyone for their help in making my avi look better and supporting me. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:45 am
LordBurningPhoenix
randomgirl768
LordBurningPhoenix

Only if you feel like changing. I only said what i said because i thought it was funny how i was confusing myself. ^.^ It was by no means a way of complaining about your avis. they actually look nice.

why thank you it was confusing me too so i changed  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:59 am
hot4urshoelaces
Evie always like octopi! Hehe! The only thing is I have to make an octopus only account that I can't do much else on, because they slow down the computer too much when selling, etc.

Hehe!
I have an account devoted to my storage items. good thing since I've got all those rally wheel items. (and freebie items that have come out since.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:00 am
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces

Hehe!
I have an account devoted to my storage items. good thing since I've got all those rally wheel items. (and freebie items that have come out since.)

i end up selling most of mine  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:38 am
I plan to sell them all. But their prices aren't high enough for me to make any real profit on them that's worthwhile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:08 pm
your probably going to have to wait a year or so  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:57 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

I've seen the free rally wheel only once or twice =/
Haven't seen it since.
And I always hang out with my friend (well used to anyways) in the rally.

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:13 pm
they're worth at least 50 gold. and all I need to do is make the items hit 100 gold to make the amount of gold that I earn from them go from 100,000 to 200,000  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:03 pm
i wonder who won the million  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:10 pm
randomgirl768
what million? oh right, there were three members.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:13 pm
wellwisher
randomgirl768
what million? oh right, there were three members.
3nodding i wish i won one  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games