Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:47 pm
Chaos gave everyone his contacts as well, and watched as almost everyone logged out. "He always does that when he talks about these bracelet pieces... He starts muttering about 'last time' and trails off..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:56 pm
Ra came up from behind unnoticingly behind Fable and patted her on the back "Got your message, Fable" he said to her smiling at her "Thank you"  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:10 pm
((Everyone went to bed, but forgetteted to log off. I'm gonna just do this.))

Before long, Chaos was left alone. "Hrm... everyone's gone and logged off... Must be a busy day tomorrow. Anyway, I think I'm gonna log off too... it's a bit late." Chaos said to no one in particular and logged off

Eric shut down his computer and went to bed. He laid awake staring at the ceiling. "Heh... Insomnia. Gotta love it." He couldn't sleep. This mystery was clawing at him. He wanted to know more about last time. "How many bracelet pieces are left? And when it's completed, what happens? And who will get the completed bracelet? Surely not all of us can share it, though I'm sure no one wants it..."

Eric eventually fell asleep, lost in his own thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:11 pm
The last couple of days had passed normally for Gabrielle, going to school, coming home and chatting with Roc while making dinner, then doing homework at the table while eating, then going to bed, and doing it all over again today. However, today, she didn't go at anything with her usual buoyancy. She skipped lunch to quietly finish all her work while at school, then came home and opened the door silently, and went to the kitchen.

"Hi," she said softly to Roc, who was fooling around with an image program on his laptop. "How are you? Are you.. up for a walk?"

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:15 pm
He looked over to Gabrielle and his heart started pounding. He felt something was wrong. Was it time for him to go? Did he do something wrong? DAMN he always forgot to put the shower curtain up when he used it, maybe thats it. No, thats a stupid reason to go on a walk especially when shes like this. Maybe she caught him in a lie of his past? maybe she found out about him and the asylum? his mind was racing and he rubbed his head and stretched to stall as he thought

"Alright.... Where are we going to?" he got up and joined up with her  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:22 pm
Gabrielle took a basket out of the fridge and smiled at him, though her smile was rather sad. "We're just going to have a picnic, ok?" She took his hand and lead him outside, pausing only to shut and lock the front door, then she walked with him silently through around town, until they reached a park-like area.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:26 pm
"This is a nice place" He said hoping to stir some optimism but it faded quickly. He knew something was wrong and something bad was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:28 pm
"This is a nice place" He said hoping to stir some optimism but it faded quickly. He knew something was wrong and something bad was going to happen.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:34 pm
"It is," she said softly, and took his hand again, leading him farther into the area. They turned, and it could be seen that it was actually a cemetery. It was bright and sunny out, and the area looked beautiful as they passed under the black wrought iron gates. She took him silently through the rows of gravestones, until she found two marble headstones put together in one, and she took a picnic blanket from her basket and set it down in front of them. Next she took a small bouquet of pink rose, purple iris, tiger lily and heather, and placed it in front of one of the headstones then sat down on the blanket and began setting out the food, patting the place next to her for Roc to sit.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:39 pm
Roc looked at the headstones and slowly sat down next to her where she patted her hand and then watched as she took out the picnic foods, he had seen many dead people. In the war field and his own victims, as well as bodies being taken in and out of the asylum. He had never got used to it and chills went down his spine, he felt as though the dead were watching him, his hair stood up as he became on guard.

"If you are sitting here in front of these graves then you must know the people, is that right?"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:57 pm
Gabrielle nodded as she finished setting out the food and poured drinks for them, her own homemade punch. "Yes, I know them. Knew them," she amended softly. "Maxwell Raphael Reeve and Stephanie Pamela Reeve. They were my parents."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:59 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle nodded as she finished setting out the food and poured drinks for them, her own homemade punch. "Yes, I know them. Knew them," she amended softly. "Maxwell Raphael Reeve and Stephanie Pamela Reeve. They were my parents."

"I see..." he hung his head a bit thinking of his parents and what happened with them. "...May I ask what happened?" he said gently to her to console her. he started helping getting everything ready  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:13 pm
Gabrielle took a sip of her punch. "Yeah. We lived in Vancouver most of my life, but my mom's mom lived here; that's why I live here now, because we inherited her house when she died. Anyways, a few years ago, I had these pet rats. Two of them, and they were beautiful white lab rats. I love animals, and rodents are my favorite pets. Anyways, they were pretty smart, and got out of their cage sometimes, if I left them alone for two long. I was at a friend's party, I can't even remember the occasion anymore, and so my rats felt neglected and escaped. I was going to get a better lock for the cage as soon as I was home from the party, too... one of the rats chewed through an electrical wire, the power cord to a lamp I always keep on, even when I'm not home. It killed my rat, and sent sparks to the curtain, and it caught on fire. Then the whole house was on fire. My parents sleep like logs, nothing ever wakes... woke them up. So they just... died. Burned to a crisp. Only their charred bones were left, and my house was gone, and I'd lost everything." Gabrielle paused for a moment in her speaking to bury her face against the sleeve of her sweater and wipe away the tears from her face. "It would have been my mom's fiftieth birthday today."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:21 pm
he listened and ate subtly and as soon as he heard that her parents were burned to death a heavy pressure went over his heart and he stopped eating, he couldn't believe that such a tragedy could happen to a girl so kind and loving to even strangers. she lost everything to an accident, he lost everything to his fury. How could this happen to her? Why her? he reached an arm out and drew her into a tight hug and stroked her head gently

"I'm sorry that happened to you. I wish I could do something for you.....You can cry if you want, it'll make things not hurt as bad"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:19 pm
Gabrielle shook her head and dried off more tears before returning his hug. "No no, I've already cried so much for them, what would be the point of doing it anymore? It's just not good of me to do this." She pulled out of his arms and went about making a sandwich and handing it to him and making one for herself, to distract herself. By the time she was finished, she'd stopped crying.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games