Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:47 pm
Tori looked at her, confused. He didn't know that word. It sounded important though.
"What does that mean?"' he asked, tilting his head. Tetra let out a coo of happiness, shifting a little on Tori's arm.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:24 am
"Ooooh, nothing." Fang said a little too sweetly, and stroke the hawk right under her chin.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:41 pm
With a shrug and a smile, he opened the door to the tailor's room. The tailor looked like a little bird fluttering about, her hair long waves of strawberry red. She had a good figure and a beautiful smile.
In all truth, Tori had a crush on Lana, the tailor. He had liked her for years but refused to say anything. Tori's face broke out into a deep red.
"Hi Lana," he said sheepishly, "I'm ready, and I brought a couple of friends."

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:52 pm
Fang spotted his blush and giggled girlishly. So the prince was bashful around this girl.

((ever seen 'how to lose a guy in 10 days?'))  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:28 am
((Nuh-uh. What's it about?))
Walking over, he watched the tailor gather her materials and look up at him. She flashed him the most beautiful smile, all he could do was look away. He was hoping that she didn't see that. Or Fang.
Wait, why did he care if Fang saw?
"You have a new friend Your Highness," she said with a musical voice, giving Fang a look of disapproval behind Tori's back, "Where is she from? She's not sewer folk, is she?"

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:34 am
Fang eyes narrowed and she growled, unable to help herself. "No. I am not."

((it's funny as hell, I just ask 'cuz the one character is named lana, lol, look up the trailer on youtube))  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:17 pm
Tori looked at Lana with furrowed eyebrows. He wanted to shake her and scold her. Why would she say that? That wasn't nice. Fang was his friend!
"She's my friend and you won't say things like that about her," he said with a stern voice, giving Fang an apologetic look. He hadn't known that Lana had such a bad attitude.
Lana simply shot a smirk at Fang and looked back at Tori bowing. "Yes Your Highness."

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:21 pm
"Yeees, your highness." Fang mocked and snorted, "If I weren't working for you, I'd leave." she sighed, and ran a hand through her hair. She just might prefer Seith to this little....hussy.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:30 pm
Tori looked at Fang with a sad face. Lana had hurt her with those words that badly? He would have to talk with Lana about this.
"I'm so sorry about Lana's behavior," he said with a glare down at Lana, "Why are you acting strangely?"
"I just don't like trash in my workroom," Lana said innocently, handing Tori his clothes and shooing him off to the changing room.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:33 pm
"Then why are YOU in here." Fang practically snarled at the small girl, crossing her arms, and narrowed her eyes. Once he left to change, she said, "What's your deal?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:36 pm
As Tori changed, so did Lana's personality.
"You're from the lower ring of the city? I can tell because of your personality." Lana looked Fang down and up. "Torisen has been raised with people only from the best places. You're trash, and you shouldn't be here. I don't know what he sees in you." Lana chuckled in a malicious way. "Seeing as if he doesn't pick a bride in two years I marry him."

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:40 pm
"Neither do I." Fang shrugged honestly, though the girl's words cut deep, she didn't let it show. "My personality is my own, you can not stereotype me with something no one else has." she looked away stubbornly, "What do I care if you marry him...unless you hurt him..." Fang turned looking much larger than her small body actually was, "Because I'm his new body guard, and if you hurt him....I'll have to hurt YOU."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:50 pm
Lana laughed, a real harpies laugh.
"I can stereotype trash as long as it's trash."
Registering the comment about what Tori saw in Fang, Lana laughed again.
"Well then Torisen must have finally lost his mind. Oh well. It will be easier to rule the kingdom with him in a looney bin."

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:52 pm
Fang grit her teeth, "I'd stop while I was ahead, if I were you." she warned. Anyone that could see auras could see it thrashing about her unnaturally...begging for her to shift forms, release the held up emotions.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:57 pm
Lana raised an eyebrow at the girl and shrugged. The little lady was getting too worked up over something that was her nature. As she was about to say something else, Tori walked out, all maroon and leather straps. It looked like a general's suit, but better.
"You look wonderful Your Highness," she said, forgetting the trash girl, "Let's just tuck in the loose bits."
Tetra swooped to Fang's shoulder and rubbed her head against Fangs.
'Calm down or he'll start to worry,' she said to Fang softly, looking over at Tori.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games