Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:02 pm
My names Renee' I'm a girl for starters I just took over my brother's account and cant change the gender >< i'm going on 16 next week i live in SA and my intrests are the arts and reading thats about it about me  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:22 pm
My name's Axl. My little sister is Cajun_Rogue_Sybella....yeah....It's her fault that I joined this guild...I really don't know what to say...  

Mass_Heart_Attack

Lleadra-Klama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:09 am
I am Lleadra-Klama..
*doesn't know what to say*
sweatdrop
I like...
Vibre? And... G.O.D. I LOVE them. although no one else listens to alternative Korean rap.
Ooh, and I was invited! *grins*
domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:48 pm
Name:Seraphium
Nickname: Sera... or whatever you'd like to call me. sweatdrop
Interests: Music, art, anime, and sleeping. Lol. I absolutely love Rammstein as well, as one can see in my siggy. ^^
Music/band: Rammstein. xd
Anime: All kinds. sweatdrop

Seraphium

Lola1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:44 pm
Hello folks. My name is Lola. I'm 21.

If ever someone wants to talk about cartoons, I think I'm your girl. I specialize in all things BIKER MICE FROM MARS! heart blaugh heart
I love to talk about Classic Rock and Classic Metal (1970's and 80's)
Medieval history and lore also spark my fancy. Oh yeah, I almost forgot...
!!!I Love all things Outer Space!!!
rofl rofl rofl

If you want to know anything else about me, please feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:33 am
Hey, everyone! I'm Corusca Gem.

I'm 18 years old, and live. . . well. . . inside my head most of the time.

I love books, magical fantasy and historical fiction and some sci-fi. I read WAY to much. sweatdrop

I love music, though my tastes are rather fluid at the moment. I love T.a.t.U., Garbage, Enya, See-saw and Yuki Kajiiura, Cradle of Filth and Sarah Jezebel Deva.

I also love high school band, where I play Tenor Sax. I'm not the best musician in the world, but my band is my family.

So. . . that's me in a nutshell, I guess. If you have any questions or comments, PM me or find me on AIM (Annestsukikage) or myspace (coruscagem).  

Corusca Gem

Lady Angelie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:37 pm
Hiya...I'm Lady Angelie. I am 17 (18 in May ^^) and a senior in high school.

I intend to study archaeology when I go to college. I am also interested in philosophy and creative writing. I would like to learn a number of languages as well, but my skills at actually learning them are...rather impaired.

I enjoy reading, writing (or...*cough*...world-building...not very much actually gets written sweatdrop ), watching television, and really long baths. And sleeping...that too.

My favorite television show is Battlestar Galactica (the new version), though I also watch Stargate SG-1, Family Guy, and Futurama avidly.

I don't think I could name one favorite book, but one that I do like a lot and would recommend to any fan of parodies is The Vesuvius Club by Mark Gatiss. As for genres, I will read almost anything - fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, humor (I have recently discovered my deep love for parodies), manga...My friends have even gotten me to read some smutty fan fiction recently, so I probably would not be too objected to a well written romance novel, though that remains to be seen, as I have never actually read one.

Umm...That is all I can really think of right now. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:22 am
Okay. My username says Adam Is A f** !
Yea... my name's Adam. But, I'm not a f**, alright.
<333

Okay. Well, I'm bad at introducing myself. But, I'm trying.
I'll be 16 this March 21st.
I like music, and skating. Eventhough I did suck at skating.
:]

I don't really have any favourites bands or whatever.... I always up to new things.
But right now I really like to listen to Bullet For My Valentine, Hawthorne Heights, and Head Automatica.

Adam Is A Fag !

Ozumou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:45 am
I am OZUMOU

OZ = Australia

Ozumou = GRAND SUMO.

I like lots of stuff. but life is serious, I come to gaia to be not serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:05 am
I'm Sandiie, as can be seen from my avatar.

And I have no idea how I was worthy enough to get an invite. domokun  

Kageru-kun

lil_miss_aquarius

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:13 am
Hello! I'm Aquarius. (I don't like to tell people my real name.) I am from Ontario, Canada. I am a student in High School. I listen to pretty much any music that is played on mainstream radio. Hmm...I'm not sure there is anything else about myself that you should know...lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:48 am
Bonjour! I'm Ams! I don't like giving out personal information (i.e first/last name, age, location, ect. ect), however, I will tell you the cool stuff. I live in America (not telling exact location! ^_^), but I'm trying to learn French, German and Japanese. So far, I'm doing pretty well in that...

My favourite type of music is hard rock/heavy metal, but I'll pretty much listen to anything ecxept country and orchestra. Um... I play bass and sing, and... uh... my favourite band is Gorillaz! ^_^

The last thing you would probably want to know about me is that I'm Wiccan, and I like to argue... and... I like anime. That's about it. ^_^  

Lazarus Soul

Hachi-Kagomi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:28 am
I am the one and only reddymania whee . I am currently a University student pursing a BA in psychology and philosophy. When not doing school work I am on Gaia and listening to my favorite music. But mostly my favorite band Linkin Park. Other than that, I like to engage in serious discussion and let my mouth be heard so people do not see me as a mute whee .  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:51 am
Hey you guys. Thanks for inviting me to this guild. I will try to be active, but sometimes I probably will be busy because of school and stuff.

My name is Chaofeng, but most people in Germany (where I live by the way) call me Fungi. When I spent my exchange year in Minnesota they gave me the nickname Fudge. So, feel free to call me whatever.

I'm 17, but will be 18 in less than a month. Still going to school, grade 12, but at the moment we still have 13 years till we can graduate. (All the little 8th graders only have 12.)

I was born in China, moved to Hamburg, Germany when I was 2 and since then I live in this beautiful city.

My hobbies are playing table-tennis (started when I was 8 years old), hanging out with friends, listening to music and all the stuff most of you guys probably like to do as well.

I guess that is enough for today.  

chocfudge

iindigoe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:04 pm
hi . . . you can al call me iindigoe, i guess . . . redface

i like the ED the best, preferably in the science and techno. part . . . redface

my fav. bands are - Green Day, Supergrass, Franz Ferdinand etc . .  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games