Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria raised an eyebrow in disbelief. How could somebody not want to see a unicorn if they have gotten the chance? Such a beautifully majestic creature was only a myth to half the world, but wizards and witches were blessed with the horned horse as a reality. Then again, Alex was a horseback rider. Maybe that explained why Theo was so disinterested in the stallion. A smirk crept onto the girl's lips as she imagined the judges' faces if she showed up to a race on a unicorn. I'll have to try that one day, she told herself, making a mental note. Until that day, Alex was sitting here with her friend who just really did not give a rat's a**. "Oh, I didn't say you could live forever," she clarified. "You can die the next time you're near death, s'long as you don't go around drinking more blood. But if you're, let's say, twenty somethin' years old and you're dying, you could live by drinking it." Also, you'd be cursed for the rest of your life, but she left that part out again.

Alexandria rolled her eyes. "Are you just embarrassed of doing it 'cause you're a boy?" she teased before slipping her pinky around his anyway and shaking on it. Honestly, boys were idiots. If they're too embarrassed about something, they played it off like the girl was immature. After getting their "contract," as she liked to call it, out of the way, Alex proceeded to talk about the trail. "Oh, yeah, good idea," she answered, sarcasm slipping off her tongue. Was Theo insane? "Let's just have the Willow pummel us to a pulp 'cause we can't see its branches properly, or the hole for that matter." If he wanted to go down there at night, he would have to do it alone or find another companion. Alexandria was adventurous, not stupid.

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:55 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo looked at her, wondering how exactly she knew so much about Unicorn Blood really, but he figured she'd probably had taken Care of Magical Creatures. He would imagine them going over that in that class really. He also wondered why the girl was so into Unicorns that she would go as far to break a rule to find one...well...she wasn't one to really care about rules, but she seemed to want to find one, based on the smile that seemed to be plastered all over her face when she talked about them. He then remembered that she had told him she loved horseback riding. He totally forgot about it since she told him that maybe around three years ago really. Or at least, he thought it was her that said that. It could have been someone else really, but he could imagine her loving that sort of thing. "Well, I don't think I'll ever be interested in Unicorn Blood," he said, laughing. "That sounds disgusting really. I don't really have a desire to taste another creature's blood," he admitted to her, hoping that was a given really.

Upon hearing the girl switching subjects, he smiled to her, loving the sound of an adventure that interested him. But before she got to the actual subject, she grabbed his pinking and claimed that he didn't want to do it because he was a guy. It was very true actually. He never pinky-promised anyone growing up just because it was sometimes a weird concept for a guy. Some guys did it, but Theo most certainly didn't do it. "Yeah, kind of," he said, laughing. He did however like the idea of them touching hands, so he didn't exactly pull away when she grabbed him either.

"What's wrong: scared of a tree?" he teased, smiling at her. Going at night wouldn't be that bad of an idea as long as they didn't do something too drastic or moved slowly. "And it is in an open field Alex, you can definitely see the tree under the moonlight," he pointed out, wondering if she realized that the lights from the castle windows and the moonlight provided them the ample amount of light to see the tree enough to dodge its swinging branches. However, the next part then made him realize that it wasn't a good idea. "But yes, if you don't know where the hole is, then daytime it is," he said to her, shaking his head. How does one even forget that anyway?

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria sighed. Why couldn't the Care of Magical Creatures class have an interaction with unicorns? They were so much cooler than bowtruckles, anyway. Who cared about those stupid tree animals? All they did was guard their home. How boring was that? It was basically an animal form of a couch potato. "It really does sound disgusting," she agreed. If Alex didn't even like the taste of her own blood, she could only imagine how gross another creature's would taste. "Well, that's not why I'd love to find one." The girl hoped that she didn't rub off on Theo in a way that made her seem like a monster who wanted to drink a unicorn's blood. Honestly, Alex didn't know if she would rather face death than be cursed for the rest of her life for drinking the beast's blood.

Chocolate brown eyes rolled in annoyance. "No," she answered. "I'd just rather not break my back." Theo's next comment made her realize another reason why going at night wasn't a good idea. "The tree's usually calm and sleeping at night, right?" she asked, waiting for a clarification from her friend. "If it knows we're there, it's going to be moving around a lot and making noise. Wouldn't the professors or students notice?" Going at night would also make them face another challenge: sneaking out without getting caught, but the idea of that gave Alexandria a sort of thrilling feeling.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:45 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

He laughed as she tried to catch herself from saying more about the unicorn blood. She didn't seem to like the fact that he got onto the whole drinking blood subject. It even seemed as if she was concerned about it or something. He had no idea where it was coming from...maybe the love of horses, but he really found it amusing. His face didn't show it of course, because he didn't want to be punched or anything, but it was. "I know Alexandria, I know. I would never think you would go around with an insatiable desire to drink blood," he said, smiling at her. "Unless you were a vampire of course." With that, he left the subject. He wanted it to be open so she would say something about it.

He looked into her eyes as she stared at him with annoyance. He figured that was how she would respond to him, mainly because she responded to a lot of his joking with just annoyance...or a light annoyance that really didn't mean much. That was just how she was it seemed. She did then bring up a good point about the tree itself, not knowing what to say about it. He didn't know what the tree did. He had never read about it. "I guess. But alright, we'll go during the daytime," he said to her, deciding against what he wanted to do before, despite still wanting to go at night. He just figured he would go with her plan because she would never falter on her opinion...knowing her. "I don't think many professors would notice that though. I mean, it won't go around trying to kill us right? Oh...wait...it will," he said jokingly, already deciding against trying to get there under the night sky.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria opened her mouth to speak but paused, admiring the whole vampire bit (no pun intended). Becoming a horrifying bloodsucker that most people feared seemed like an ace lifestyle. Also, she'd be young forever, and wouldn't grow up to wear saggy skin with imprinted wrinkles. "Lucky for you, I'm not a vampire. Otherwise, I'd drink your blood first," she teased, hoping to give herself a dangerous appeal. The fifteen year old already believed several students thought of her as dangerous in some aspect, and that was exactly how she wanted to be perceived.

Alexandria looked up at the sky just long enough to allow the brightness to burn before looking back at Theo. "It's daytime right now," she stated. The two of them could probably dive under the Whomping Willow, figure out where the trail went, and make it back by the time they'd have to be inside the castle. However, Alex would have to change out of her dress and into something a little more fitting to her body if she was going to play Mission: Impossible. The girl scoffed at her friend's latest witty remark. "Your level of sass is unbelievable."

((OOC: Gah, I forgot sorry!))

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:28 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

He watched her as she pondered what he said about being a vampire...apparently that was the sort of thing that she thought about. She also would be the most evil vampire of them all...for she was extremely reckless...and we all know where that one ends up. Does random, gorey bloodbaths ring a bell? And for that reason...he hoped that Alexandria Quimby never got anywhere near such a creature...not because he would be scared for Alexandria, thinking that she would be turned into vampire...but rather fear for the vampire, fearing what the girl would do to the vampire after she was turned. One could only imagine.

O' c'mon...why would you drink my blood first?...Actually, I honestly thought you'd go straight for me and kill me first...just because of course," he admitted to her, but of course, he wouldn't go down without a fight...and the skill level of dueling he had, he firmly believed he stood a chance against the vile creature. He would have to be extremely quick though.

He then watched the girl divert her gaze to towards the sun, which no, wasn't a good idea, but he wouldn't stop her. As she looked down to him and said it was daytime now...he thought about slapping his forehead. But instead, he just put his hand in his forehead and found himself laughing. "Thank you Alex...I don't think I got that one from the...you know... the sunlight...or people walking around outside," he said to her, laughing some more as he knew the girl didn't mean to just state out the obvious like that, but it was just the way he took it. And her next comment made him laugh even more. It was actually perfectly placed too. "C'mon, I only do it because I like...messin' with you," he admitted to her, taking a slight pause between the word like and 'messin', mainly because he almost said something different. He almost did it out of pure instinct...well...and the fact that he still did have some feelings for the girl.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:51 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy was a bit disappointed that his first game starting out that they ended up losing, but at least he had managed to catch at least one goal. And apparently according to Tanya he had done "awesomely amazing" and even though her team had won she offered to take him down to the kitchens for a post-game pickmeup. He had declined knowing that she wanted to go back to her house and party it up (and he was sure Echo would be joining her sooner or later in the night) and because he had other things to worry about. He had asked Benjamin to pass a note to Mira sometime during the game for her to meet him out here and had hidden his gift in the locker room while they were playing. He had honestly been a bit skeptical and slightly nervous and the wide grin his friend had given him at his request but waved it off in order to focus on the game. But now that he was standing here still in his quidditch clothes, more than a little sore (who knew sitting on a broom for hours could hurt everywhere?!), and a tad bit smelly he had to wonder if his friend had actually done as he was told. Not that he didn't believe that he hadn't, his friend just had this habit of butting in when he didn't need to. Timothy let out a gusty sigh and rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet waiting and hoping Mira would show up.

Position: Keeper
AC: 11
Modifiers: +2 to block +2 to catch
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Final Roll: 7

murruelecreuset

Quote:

After the all commotion, [Quidditch Duds]
Ruffle and rustle, [Entrance Courtyard]
Saw I silence, [No one]
All quiet and silently [Freaking out]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Stands : Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw -> Entrance Courtyard

Mira walked down from the stands and looked down at the note in her hands. Benjamin had given it to her before she left and she wasn’t sure what it was about. As she got to the bottom of the stands, she read over the note and followed its directions to go to the entrance courtyard. What was this all about? Mira knew the handwriting, it was Timothy but she had no idea what he’d want to talk about especially right after a game.

Trying not to run all the way to the courtyard, Mira finally found herself there within minutes, or so it seemed. She easily spotted her silent Ravenclaw friend. He seemed nervous by the looks of things which made her question the note she received even more.
“Hey Timothy, I’m sorry you guys didn’t win.” She said sympathetically, a side of her only he ever got to see. “So, what’s with this?” she asked holding up the note he had written her. She really wanted to know what this was all about.

User Image

With: Timothy

Wearing: Go Ravenclaw! (Uh?)

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:04 pm
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy smiled at the sight of Mira and shrugged at her apology about the game. Sure he was disappointed but it wasn't like they had sucked. From the amount of hugs and kisses his sister had given him and her boyfriend, they had done pretty alright. He let out a slight gusty sigh and he tried to calm himself down. It wasn't like he was asking her to get married, just to be his date. A blush began to appear on his cheeks and he hoped he could place the blame on all the flying he had just done. Not a date! A..a...a companion! A female companion to help keep Benjamin out of trouble! That sounded a bit better. Balancing the pink box he brought out his small notebook and wrote out a short note before handing it to his friend. "Well, I just thought that I could give you your present a bit early and maybe hope that you would join me at the Yule Ball?" The shorter Ravenclaw tried to keep his grin but his nervousness had dimmed it a bit before he remembered what was still in his hands. He thrust the present towards Mira with his earlier blush once again staining his cheeks as he anxiously shuffled his feet.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Saw I silence, [No one]
All quiet and silently [Freaking out]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Entrance Courtyard

Mira watched Timothy balance the pink box and his note pad as he wrote her a reply. Was he blushing? Taking the note and reading it, she glanced from the note to her friend. ‘Is he asking me what I think he’s asking me…?’ she thought before he held out the gift to her. “You didn’t have to get me anything.” Mira said shifting her gaze to pink box as she took it before saying. “And I… I’d love to go with you.” She added with a smile. A blush appeared on her face as she looked down at the present in her hands. ‘It sure beats the alternative.’ She thought but quickly dismissed the thought. She was going to the ball with Timothy! Looking back at Timothy, Mira asked. “Should I open it?” she asked him, oh she so wanted to open it.

User Image

Status: Did he... really just... ask what I think he asked...?

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:12 pm
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy shifted around again as Mira commented that he didn't have to get her a present causing him to shrug and give her a crooked smile before signing that he wanted to. He was still teaching her the BSL basics so he wasn't entirely sure if she would understand his hands but maybe she'd understand the shrug. When she did say that she would go with him to the ball (would love to actually but he didn't need that ego boost) his grin widened so much that he was sure it would split his face. At her question he happily nodded and hoped that she liked her gift. Tanya had helped pick it out, after nearly half an hour of pinching his cheeks and cooing at how adorable he was.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Saw I silence, [Mira]
All quiet and silently [A lot calmer now]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Secretly Mira had spent her entire summer locked away in her room learning BSL. However she’d been playing dump for the majority of the year. It seemed the girl was taking a page out of her uncle’s handbook without even realizing it. Despite Timothy not know if she understood him but she did. She understood her Ravenclaw friend more then he knew and it made her quite happy to say the least. With Timothy’s happy nod, Mira opened the box. Inside was every girl’s best friend (chocolate) and the prettiest hair bobbins. “They’re beautiful. Thank you Timothy.” Mira said, now she realized something… She didn’t get Timothy anything! On the bright side he gave it to her early so there was still time to get something. She would just need a hand, question was could she really ask for help?

User Image

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:29 am
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy was sure that if his smile widened any farther he'd look like that creepy skeleton that Tanya was so fond of. But he couldn't help it! Mira had said yes to him and she liked his gift, even the sting of losing the game didn't hurt as much. "I'm glad you like them, I had a hard time figuring out what you might like." he told her trying to fight off another blush. He didn't want her to know that the main reason he had chosen hair clips was because he saw how in class her hair would sometimes fall in her face and make it hard for her to write or just get in the way and he wanted to help. It had nothing to do with the fact that she actually looked quite nice with her hair back. Nope. Nothing at all. He saw that her face had fallen and wondered if maybe she didn't like the chocolates or maybe had thought of something terrible (which he hoped had nothing to do with him). "Mira? You ok?" Timothy signed cautiously.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Saw I silence, [Mira]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Mira smiled brightly as he told her he didn’t know what to get her. She knew she never really told Timothy much about what she liked. As a friend she really should start opening up more, but when all her life she spent hating everything it was hard to tell someone what you liked. “I’m not really that complicated. You can pretty much get me anything girly and I’ll like it. I may play sports but I am still a girl.” She said pretty much assuring him he could get her anything and she’d liked it.

When her smile faded and Timothy asked her if she was okay, Mira nodded.
“Everything’s fine Timothy, I just remembered I have a lot of shopping to do and little time to do it in.” she told him. Nowhere was she going to say she forgot to get her only friend something for Christmas. That wasn’t happening… “But I still have time right?” she said trying to be optimistic.

User Image

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:49 am
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy chuckled at Mira's reassurance that she was indeed a girl despite her extracurricular activities. He couldn't tell her that he obviously knew that she was a girl because then it would seem like he was watching her unnecessarily or creepily, which he wasn't! It wasn't hard to recognize that she was girl after all; she had really long soft hair, long eyelashes, and despite what Benjamin said she wasn't completely fl-he was just going to stop his thought process there or else be completely mortified for the rest of the conversation. When she told him she was just worried about doing all of her shopping and so little time he gave her an encouraging grin and thumbs up before signing, "Of course you do!" Chirstmas was more than a handful of weeks away, she could definitely get something in that time for the people on her list. The only reason Timothy had done his so early was because he owl ordered pretty much everything and wanted time to wrap and send them all.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Saw I silence, [Mira]
Prevailing upon. [OOC~I think it's pretty much wrapped up here, do you want him to go and pick up Mira outside the Slytherin common room? x3]

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces