Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:51 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle walked along the train corridor looking for a compartment. She hadn't seen Ada yet, so she was alone. Seldom was she not alone. Having not seen any empty compartments and not wanting to walk any farther with her heavy trunk, she settled for the one compartment that seemed the least occupied. She nodded hello to her fellow Slytherin Marina. "Mind if I join you?" She asked.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||10 Years Old|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn pranced along the corridor, dragging her twin brother with her. She didn't care what had happened to the awful half-blood Darius nor was she really worried. She could see all the compartments filled with people she didn't know and wasn't really in the mood to socialize with upperclassmen. She sighed and entered an empty compartment.
User Image

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Elli dragged her trunk down the corridor, not stopping until she noticed the cute boy from Diagon Alley and his sister. She knocked on the door of the compartment and then slid it open.
"Hey there!" She said with a bright smile. "Mind if we join you?" She batted her eyelashes at Whit.

Verily rolled her eyes at her sister and smiled at Branwen shyly. "I-I'm sorry m-my sis-sister is kind of a huge fl-flirt." She laughed awkwardly, twirling a piece of hair on her finger.

If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:02 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

Another year, he relished, bright eyed and smiling. Nimble fingers wove into dark, raven hair as vivid blue eyes gazed high up at the billowing bright red train. The towering youth of only twelve years gave a grunt as he pushed his trolley in to be loaded onto the train. Quickly falling in line with the crowd, Dom idly meandered along, wondering where he might sit this year.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 142lbs ☣ Age: 12

╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:15 pm
(Sorry for the appearance I'm on my phone.)

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfbloood, Slytherin Second Year
Mood: Relieved
Thoughts: Sure
With: Nell and Michelle

Marina turned to see Michelle. "Sure," she replied. She wondered where Ada was. Michelle and her always seemed be together. She supposed that was what best friends were like.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance pulled his trunk along behind him, Charm's cage tucked safely under his arm. He checked cabin after cabin, and most of them had someone in them. That would never do. He preferred his solitude. Finally finding an empty room, Chance opened the door and easily lifted his trunk above his head, putting it in the storage area above the seats. He sat down next to the window with Charm at his side. The rat had already fallen asleep. She'll be fine. No worries. Cecille can make it home to Mother. No doubt. So stop worrying about it, Chance. he thought as he gazed out the window and waited for the train to start moving. With any luck, he would not have a cabin-mate on the ride and he could sit in peace. But when had he ever had any luck?

{OOC: Feel free to jump in. And if Chance says something that offends you in any way, I'm sorry! He can't help it!}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:20 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fifth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Relief overwhelmed her senses, calmed her, and drained away the acidity of her thoughts as she found herself on board to the train to the school of witchcraft and wizardry once again. She hadn't seen her mother all summer long, and she was desperate for her father to file a missing persons report, but he didn't see the need. Her thoughts traveled to her boyfriend, Devin, and, idly stumbled upon her old friend, Hildy, and then Chase. Sighing, Belle found an empty compartment to herself and relaxed in solace.

Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:26 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded, giving the other Slytherin a half smile before lifting her trunk to the rack and sitting by the window. Her owl hooted softly in its cage before settling down to nap. She was hoping Ada would show up soon and be able to find her.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:41 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

Curling a lock of amber hair behind her ear, Cersei skipped happily to the train and down its long corridor in the search of a compartment. Rising her aviator sunglasses to the top of her head to see, sparkling lilac eyes veered around in wonder of where to sit. Most of the different rooms were full, or filled with friends, she smiled meaningfully at the boys she spotted through the window, but the brilliantly delicious ones seemed busy already.

Finally, those marveling eyes of lilac swept toward a lonesome first year, who, to her, seemed as though he might desperately crave friendship. Sliding the door open, she nearly cringed at the sight of the boys beloved pet rat. With pursed lips, Cersei knocked as she stuck her head through the open slit and flashed a luminescent smile to Chance. "Aya mate, mind if I join you?"

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hogwarts Express
---------- with Chance
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass, than being yourself."

Caitlin's eyes widdened when Gracie called her miss love bird. Her cheeks were tinted pink. She knew she was referring to Sam, she vaguely wondered where he was, then realized he had third year friends...like Remy. "I'm surprised that I didn't bump into you," She said, remembering how all last year she had bumped into the blue--now blue tipped headed girl. Caitlin tugged at her ponytail again and sighed, stroking the owl softly. "Oh! Gracie, Mummy and Da bought me a dog, he is so adorable!"
OOC: Outfit in Picture, Hair in second icon.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance's peaceful thoughts of worry were interrupted when a girl stuck her head into the cabin he was in. He turned to look at her, muddy brown eyes locked on her lilac ones. Why was she here? He had seen her in another cabin earlier. Why did she have to come and bug him? "If you truly find the need to. I don't care." he said in his normal cold voice. Well, normal except for his sister. His tone was always loving and sweet with her. This girl though. She seemed to be a second year. Quite friendly. He wondered what house she was in.

{OOC:}

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:07 pm
Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ Ⱦϖɩηs
User ImageUser Image

Branwen looked up when compartment door slid open. She smiled at the two siblings weakly, now that she was actually on the train, nervousness and uncertainty took over. She was less talkative now and depended on Whit to speak for her basically. Wen made room for Ver to seat down and bit her lip. She smiled and nodded when Ver apologized for her sister. "So is my brother."

Whitford smiled brightly when the two girls from Diagon Alley showed up. He moved over for Elli to sit. "Hey! How're you?" Whit patted the spot next to him and sighed. He pulled Henry from his pocket and petted his head gently. Whitford ran fingers through his hair and looked to the girls again.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogwarts Express

On the train Ronyo suddenly felt the larger idea of two of his friends being no longer around. Normally even if he didn't sit with them initially they always found each other at some point on the train. Now that was not going to happen and he had not seen Jane anywhere around which slightly worried the over protective boy but he knew Jane could take care of herself. With that Ronyo moved down the aisles looking for either people he knew or an empty compartment.

He passed by one with the young fair skinned Michelle sitting down with another girl he recognized from last year. Marina had caught Ronyo with her difference in normal Slytherin thinking and enjoyment in the same type of books. He chuckled with the hopeful prospect that Marina could help keep the legacy of the Chimera Club going, now Ronyo just needed to find three others to make sure the club stayed true to its origins. The boy passed the compartment not wanting to make any of the second years fill strange with a sixth year boy sitting down with them, but he did give Marina a nod and tip of his hat in the passing.

Ronyo did come across a compartment that held someone he knew again, but this time they were be themselves. Belle had an expression on her face that spoke about a great deal of wondering and trouble going on in her head. It was a look he had started wearing far too often these days and that connection had Ronyo laughing on the inside as he knocked on the compartment door.

"Hello Belle, say would you mind if I sat here? If you're looking for quiet I promise you won't even know I'm here."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:14 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

Pearly whites flashed again, seemingly unaffected by the callous negligence he boasted
himself in, and how could she? Half of her family functioned with that same bout of insanity. She struggled with her trunk, though keen to not ask for help, she had shoved the heavy wooden mass above her head to the shelving above. "Don't quite remember you from last year, you must be a first year, aren't you?

"I'm Elizabeth Cersei Belvina Burke, but most everyone calls me Cersei, what's your name?"
Doleful eyes glowed, honest, and gullible, easily, it could be noted she was not the sharpest, or genuinely intellectual in any form or fashion--

But, with a heart of gold, at least.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hogwarts Express
---------- with Chance
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:30 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fifth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

"Oh- Ronyo-" Belle smiled, impassive, and dazed. Her British voice trailed off, almost in a world all her own, very far from here. "Of course you can, please, sit." Ivory fingers gestured with a simplistic wave. "How was your summer? More eventful than mine, I hope," Belle giggled, sunshine sparkling off of her pale green eyes. But she lied, it was natural, too smooth a language on her tongue. Her summer had flown past her before she could grasp hold of it, from the disappearance of her mother to the arranged marriage she was now bound to.

Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance blinked a few times, shocked that the girl had not up and left him like so many other people did when he spoke to them. She struggled to get her trunk in the compartment above her head, but managed it. She smiled at him in a cheerful way, her eyes seeming to glow with innocence. Hmm. Odd. "Uhhh... Chance. My name is Chance Carlson. You can call me... Chance, I guess... Yeah, I'm a first year. No, I'm not too terribly excited about it. And yes, I have an idea about what house I want to be in and which one I don't want to be in, each for their own reasons." he rattled off. Introductions were clearly not his thing. This girl, though. She seemed unfazed by his harsh tone, and fairly nice, he guessed. Maybe, if he tried really hard, he could have a friend. His first.

{OOC:}

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games