Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothic_Lipstick_Kisses

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:08 pm
I was just wondering if anybody has happenes to hear from the mods about why the housing commission is down? I also wanted to know...what's the point of having a home? whenever I go through the towns and go into the houses there's nothing to really do other than look at the owners profile.

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:38 pm
i want to know how to get get things in my profile. can some1 help me?  

DiscoDinoBaby

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:42 am
I have a couple of problems... THe first of whih is that Rina's Flower Shop won't work for me. Her screen is blank and when I enter he shop all other shops on the scroll bar disappear. I have flowers and gold in active inventory, and I was told I could make a bouquet... Is my com just glitchy becase I have restarted the site, cleared my cache and even restarted the com...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:29 am
HoshiNoMiko
I have a couple of problems... THe first of whih is that Rina's Flower Shop won't work for me. Her screen is blank and when I enter he shop all other shops on the scroll bar disappear. I have flowers and gold in active inventory, and I was told I could make a bouquet... Is my com just glitchy becase I have restarted the site, cleared my cache and even restarted the com...

i have the same prob crying  

Hyroniko

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:34 am
can you tell me how to get a layout into my profile???? whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:45 am
Kiki_669
can you tell me how to get a layout into my profile???? whee

Click "edit my profile" in your profile page, then the menu at the right, click theme, you can choose your background there.After you done that, click view to view the changes. Others you can go to tektek.org and search for themes for profile.  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:47 am
Hyroniko
HoshiNoMiko

i have the same prob crying

Maybe there's a glitch in the system. You can wait for a while then click it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:16 am
how do i recieve quests?  

munkyfreak112

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:29 am
You dont receive quest, but you make a quest. For Gaia new user quest, you can click the quest button that's near the announcement button there and follow all the instructions. For your very own quest, its like you want to buy an item you like the most and make a post about it and ask help from others to donate gold or items to you, also besides waiting for donation you can make your own gold by playing games and posting to earn gold.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:45 pm
Can anyone tell me how I can get those little animals that everyone seems to have???? question  

Puppet24

Rurouni_Fear

Hygienic Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:51 pm
you mean like thi kikis and cocos and the dragon thingies?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:51 pm
Puppet24
Can anyone tell me how I can get those little animals that everyone seems to have???? question

Save up lots of gold and buy one in the marketplace >.<  

You Rule Supreme

Totemi-Kun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:39 am
I was catching bugs when i see a flying gift. I trapped it, and now i have this in inventory

Blue Magical Giftbox
A perfectly wrapped blue gift box. It seems to be ticking ... What will happen if I open it? O_O

What would i do? it is better open it or trade it? what thing can be in this box? O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:07 am
Wow you're lucky enough to get that, I never had any chances of it since I'm in Gaia. Click here to see the items in it.  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Totemi-Kun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:09 am
hmmmm it looks cool... i think i will open it!

Thx for all smile  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games